Help Require (Macro Save button )?????

Dear All,

I have a form named form1 With following description.
Po #. W.O # ses#. Contract #. Total Amount and Retention Amount.
I want to generate a table where i can store all the above fields.
I want a macro (Save button) in form so that if i click the Save button all
the
corresponding fields saved to Table.

Please assist ?

Help is deeply welcome.
Attachment is for your ref.

Rgds,
Aligahk06

If your form is based on (bound to) the table, then the data saves
automatically.

PieterLinden

Button enabled ?
How can I find out if a button (on a dialog) had been enabled / disabled Use CWnd::GetStyle() and check for WS_DISABLED Normand "JackRnl" <Hccnet@Runit.Scarlet.nl> a �crit dans le message de news: 401e13f8$0$138$3a628fcd@reader2.nntp.hccnet.nl... > How can I find out if a button (on a dialog) had been enabled / disabled > > CButton class is derived from CWnd. So you can check that using CWnd::IsWindowEnabled() function. Hello, Try this BOOL bEnable = mybutt.EnableWindow(); if(bEnable) { //Do something now that the window is enabled ..... ..... //...

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

OWA 2003
how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to the sender of the email message itself? Also, is it possible to configure front-end and the backend in one box? please help TIA On 10 Sep 2004 20:45:36 -0700, google@joriz.is-a-geek.net (Joriz) wrote: >how can i configure my OWA to show the reply or forward option in >public folders. all i have is "POST Reply". Can i actually reply to >the sender of the email message itself? Yes, but the client must be using a front end ser...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Excel Macro to delete rows
Hello, I have an excel Sheet in which I have a blank row below the cell which contains "<<<Mem>>>". I vave some random data and multiple such cells. Can I get some help with the excel macros for the same? Harsh Assuming "Mem" is in column E: Sub DeleteRowBelowMem() For i=cells(rows.count,5).end(xlup).row to 1 step -1 if cells(i,5).value="Mem" then rows(i+1).Delete Next End Sub Bob Umlas Excel MVP HTH "Harsh" <cooldreamz83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1159983014.172239.234480@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... ...

Import data using macro
Hi, how do you use excel to import a text file using a macro to do the work for you? I start by creating a new workbook. Then turn on the macro recorder and open that text file. (Try not to make errors--it can make clean up troublesome.) Then format the worksheet (headers/footers/page layout/filters,freeze panes) exactly the way you want. When you're done, turn off the macro recorder. Close the imported file and back to your other workbook. Insert a giant button from the forms toolbar on the first worksheet (with instructions). Then save it. Now go into the vbe and start tweakin...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Command Button to Check Checkbox
Trying to create a command button to check certain boxes. Table is Addresses Married is checkbox PrintLabel is checkbox Want to check printlabel on all forms that married is not checked. The If statement works on the form I am on only, so I tried an SQL but says syntax error. Private Sub cmdCheckAllPrintLabel_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdCheckAllPrintLabel_Click 'If Me.Married = False Then 'Me.[Print Label] = True 'End If CurrentDb.Execute "UPDATE Addresses Where [Married] = 0 Set [Print Label] = -1", dbFailOnError Me.Requery Exit_cmdCheckAllPrintLabel...

Macro Help

help me #2

Program a macro to print
I have an employee expense report that contains employee information in the first five rows. The rows 6 through 30 are blank and for the employee to fill in (or add additional rows if necessary) with a list of their expenses. In rows 31 - 37, there is information that the employee acknowledges that the expenses listed in the rows are true and incurred on behalf of his/her job duties. I have a macro that automatically prints this worksheet. If the employee doesn't have enough expenses to fill all the rows between 6 and 30, I would like to create a routine in my macro...

Opening a file with a Macro
To open files with a macro, I am currently using: Workbooks.Open Filename:= "C:\file_path.xls" How can I use a variable as part of the file path? In other words, before I try to open the file in my VBA code I will set a variable (let's call it date_extension). Then I want to open a file that I know will exist with a file path whose final characters before the .xls will be the date_extension. How can I get the file path to be recognized with the variable? Thanks for your help (P.S. I am a total novice, so I may not be familiar with commands or procedures that are fair...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

attachment saved to web folder
More major issues w/Office 2003. I saved a visio file in 2002 format, sent a link creating a doc workspace on a WSS site, and the stupid thing built a nice workspace *BUT NO DOCUMENT* in it. So I uploaded the file manually to the workspace, and one of the recipients (Office/Visio 2002 client) cannot open it or "discuss" it. And I can't seem to create versions. Anybody else find the "easy to use Office 03" this stressful to use, and this hard to get to interoperate? ...

Your Help is Appreciated

missing Outlook Voting buttons on some recipients only
Hello, I recently sent out a mail message to my whole company with voting buttons. Some of my colleages claim the voting buttons are not there/ visible. What could be the cause(s)? I am using Outlook 2002 and Exchange Server 2000. Regards, Marinus. Is everyone on exchange server? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slips...