Form - Break Page Based on Data Change

I have a continuous FORM with 16 categories and numerous result rows
corresponding to each category.  I would like to page break the FORM
so that the data shows separately by category. How do I accomplish
that.

Thanks.
0
ROC

I need a macro to find cut and paste data to new cell #2
I have data that I have imported to excel which I need to reformat to be able to create a pivot table. The data is in journal form with the comment sitting in column D above the journal number. I need a macro to find cut and paste the comments from column D to column C. The comments are not all the same but do contain a common word such as "To" and as the journals are not all the same size the comment does not appear at regular intervals. Any help appreciated as I am new to VBA. ...

Refresh a form when closing another form
I apologize if this is posted somewhere already, I looked and didn't see anything that exactly matched. I have created a form which serves as a record selection screen to allow a user to edit certain values. Once the user highlights a particular row, they click on a "Edit Record" button. This takes them to a second form which allows them to edit certain data fields. When the user has made the changes, they click on a "Save & Close" button which returns them to the record selection form. I wish to refresh the record selection form, when the "edit re...

Custom forms with "related" fields
Hello, Starting at the beginning - is there recommended documentation for CRM? Simply, when adding a new case under service, after I have selected the account I would like some fields to auto populate relating to the account - like for example account address and telephone number. I cannot see the field to add from the form customisation tool - only fields relating to the case itself. I know there is a relationships section but have not touched it yet. Any starters to get me moving in the right direction? Thanks! hi Steven I am not sure if this is too late to reply to your issue. In or...

Use Form button to move current record to another table
I have a database which consists of computer names and model numbers. As time goes on the computers get old and are no longer in use. I also have an identical table that I have been copying the old computers to. Once copied to the old computer database I delete the computer record from the current computer database. Is it possible to accomplish this task with one button? Say you had a button on each record called cmdArchive, and it's purpose is to move this record to an archive table, and delete that same entry from your current table. Each record should have a unique identifying ...

Ho to make one field required based on critera of another field?
I'm creating a form and need to make the "comments" field required if the "code" field is =>20. I appreciate suggestions! Deadline Monster is lurking! User enters the job processing endcode value (numeric) into the "code" field. If the endcode is =>20, comments are required. (P.S. I don't know VB) Thanks! Star You would put your validation code in the Form's BeforeUpdate event. If Me.EndCode >19 Then If Len(Me.Comments & "") = 0 Then MsgBox "Comments are required" Cancel = True End If End If ...

Passing data from one form to another

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

How do I set the number format to Base 12?
I would like to change the number format on my spreadsheet from Base 10 to Base 12, eg. 12 bottles makes up 1 case. Therefore, if I were adding up three different cells 9 bottles + 11 bottles + 6 bottles, my result should be 2 cases 2 bottles if possible 2.2 in a case column. See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/fractional.htm for details. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Andrew Moore" <AndrewMoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:893CABE9-37D7-4E6B-8A7E-A5E679C8C824@microsoft.com... >...

Property Page
All, How can I make a property page active from a menu item? Thanks in advance.... I got it. m_dlgPropSheet.SetActivePage(m_dlgPropSheet.GetPageIndex(&m_EnSyncPage)); "The Truth" <sharp_mind@email.msn.R.E.M.O.V.E.T.H.I.S.com.no.spam> wrote in message news:e$YuNOJkEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > All, > > How can I make a property page active from a menu item? Thanks in > advance.... > > ...

Printing a Page
Heres what I have. I have a workbook, which has many spreadsheets (One sheet for eac week). On each sheet, it is split up into 8 pages, the first page ha all the figures on, the second one has a graph for the production week pages 3- 8 are graphs for each working day. Now, I think I know how t create a macro that will at the touch of a button, attach the workboo or worksheet to an e-mail, but is there anyway I can do it so i attaches a single page within a sheet to an e-mail. So if I press button for wednesday for instance, it attaches the graph (On page 5 for that day to an e-mail ready fo...

Help ! formatting data to text

form and query problem. please help.

OWA Password page not showing up.
I installed the hotfix from kb 833734. I've also tried to follow the steps found at kb 327843. However, when I set an account to "change password at next logon" and go to that account in OWA on a FE that's using forms based auth, it doesn't redirect to the page for changing an expired password. However if i direct my browser to that page manually and fill in the form, it unexpires my password just fine. Is this how it's supposed to work? Shouldn't it detect that it's expired and thus redirect me to the page for resetting my password? Thanks. This ...

how do i recover data in publisher
i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked the "ok" button in the window and lost all data . can i recover it Look in a folder in My Documents named "My Data Sources". Publisher data is saved as .mdb(Access) file. Did you try selecting "Edit Address List" in the Mailings and Catalog menu (Tools)? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dee" <dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690430F1-36DE-47EE-8B7D-DD12A096C075@microsoft.com... >i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked ...

hide/change color of selected row headings
Is it possible to hide the row heading numbers for selected rows (i.e. rows 51 and greater) for just the selected sheet? I'd like to have a color with no row heading number appear that matches the fill color I select for the adjacent cells. Secondly, any ideas as to how I can prevent the user from scolling further down than a certain point (i.e. row 51). Thanks in advance. Joe Row headings are either on or off, you can't hide some. However, you can achieve a similar effect by hiding *all* headings (Tools/Options/General) and putting the numbers 1:51 in A1:A51. to limit scro...

Using subtotals as single data entries
Sorry about the subject--I couldn't figure out how to describe it simply. I have a large file (16,000 records) of amounts billed by roughly 10,000 service providers. A number of these providers have multiple office locations, so each record is unique to a specific office location. In other words, a provider who billed from 3 different office locations will have 3 entries. Each provider has a unique provider ID number, which stays the same regardless of which office location he is billing from. I want to be able to subtotal the amount billed by each provider for all their office locations...

format publisher page for left and right notebook holes?
How do I format/arrange the page format in Publisher so that I can have a 1" margin on the left side of odd pages and a 1" margin on the right side of even pages so that these pages will form the front and back sides of a page on a three-hole notebook when slipped into a transparent sheet protector? (Or when printed back-to-back.) Nominal arragement gives the same margin on the left edge of every page which would mean that the even pages would have to be composed upside down to accomplish the desired effect. The alternative is to have the same margin on all pages, which doesn...