Expressions are not evaluated.

I migrated my acccess application from Access 2000 to Access 2007. There is a
form with data from a table-few columns. This form has controls for subtotals
both at the row level and at the bottom of the column level.

In 2007, my row level subtotal expression gets evaluated immediately and
shows value. The column level subtotals are showing blanks. But switching to
a different application for couple of times and back to Access causes
evaluation.

I am not sure how to bring back the Access 2000 original behavior.

Converting email from outlook express to outlook 2003
I recently purchased microsoft office professional edition 2003 with outlook 2003. I previously had outlook express. My email is still going to outlook express. How do I get it to go to outlook 2003? Tony <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently purchased microsoft office professional > edition 2003 with outlook 2003. I previously had outlook > express. My email is still going to outlook express. > How do I get it to go to outlook 2003? Set up Outlook. Create your account so that its properties match the account in OE. Then, open your Internet Op...

outlook express #70
I saved emails from my previous computer from Outlook Express on CD. I am running the identical program on my new computer and I cannot get my emails to load on this computers Outlook Express. Could you help me to get these emails off my CD. "Joni Clark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:070001c3aa4f$f15ce080$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I saved emails from my previous computer from Outlook > Express on CD. I am running the identical program on my > new computer and I cannot get my emails to load on this > computers Outlook Express. Could you...

attachments on Outlook Express
The attachments on my incoming email are shadowed out and I can't open them. How can I get the attachments to open? "spencer" <spencer4444@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1f0201c42754$31980900$a401280a@phx.gbl... > The attachments on my incoming email are shadowed out and > I can't open them. How can I get the attachments to open? Tools-Options-Security for the 160,000th time.......... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name....

Re-install Outlook Express 5
I up dated via download the OE version 6. Now some of my programs do not work properly because of a lack of available memory. Where can I find the old version 5, and can I re-install it? Larry <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I up dated via download the OE version 6. Now some of my > programs do not work properly because of a lack of > available memory. Where can I find the old version 5, and > can I re-install it? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Express
Can I import Outlook Express 6 into Outlook 2000? Express seems to use dbx extensions and 2000 doesnt recognize them. Thom Either in OE go to File-Export or in Outlook go to File-Import and export. "Thom" <tlaybourne@hyspan.com> wrote in message news:34f901c3aa12$20df8a80$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can I import Outlook Express 6 into Outlook 2000? > Express seems to use dbx extensions and 2000 doesnt > recognize them. > > Thom Ok. What do you select for IMPORT? OR What do you select for EXPORT TO.. I can export to Excel but it errors during import. I ca...

Outlook Express opening slowly ??
I have WinXP Pro, running Outlook Express. Whenever i open OE6 it opens to the inbox, sticks (freezes) for about 10 to 15 seconds, then opens up the Inbox mail. It works fine from there on in. What could be causing it to open this slowly, is it checking on something and how can i stop it doing whatever it's doing in this time. It never used to happen. I did put some basic filters on e-mails (junk mail etc), and i thought it was that but i have removed them (i think) and it's just the same ??? Cheers Andy ...

outlook express...
it only works about 40% of the time. I get this error.... The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I have contacted my isp and everything is good on their end and this is a chronic issue. Can you please help me resolve this? thanks... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgrou...

importar emails y cuentas desde Outlook Express 6 a Windows Mail
Me acabo de comprar un laptop con Windows Vista, mi anterior Laptop tenia XP y usaba el Outlook Express 6 y necesito pasar todos esos emails a Windows Mail, alguien me puede explicar como?? ...

Outlook Express #285
How do I set up Outlook Express, so that it opens with my Identity instead of the Main Identity? Thanks, dmorgan wrote: > How do I set up Outlook Express, so that it opens with my Identity instead of > the Main Identity? > > Thanks, File-identities-manage identities-check 'use this...' http://www.insideoe.com/tips/forceid.htm In the future better ask in: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress -- Gérard gj.oomens@somso.demon.nl ...

Outlook express does not accept some attachments
I have a user running W2K and uses outlook express 5.0. We have noticed from time to time he does not receive attachments from two other users that we know of. The other two users are running W2K and Outlook 2K and the other is XP with Outlook 2K. This is an intermittent problem, probably occurring about twice per week. The attachments vary from word, .xls, .ppt, and Visio files. All users are keeping attachments under 3Mb which is the limit for the mail boxes. I am curious is there a setting that is preventing the attachments getting to him? If the other users copy myself or ...

Is Outlook Express Compatable with Outlook Express?
I have been using Outlook Express for many years and wonder if all the files etc. I have accumulated will be able to be transferred to Outlook if I switch. I cannot loose any files including old emails and contact information. "MichaelB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:007501c39b76$549edf10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have been using Outlook Express for many years and > wonder if all the files etc. I have accumulated will be > able to be transferred to Outlook if I switch. I cannot > loose any files including old emails and contact >...

Importing messages from Netscape 7.0 to Outlook Express 6
I would like to import all my files and messages from Netscape 7.0 to Outlook Express 6. Every time I try to use the Import Messages Netscape possibility it does not see the Netscape files on my computer so I use the Browse button and go to the directory where the Netscape info is stored. This is C:\Documents\Merle\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\my profile name\v9s3axxv.slt\Mail\account name. I then comntinue with the import wizard and aways get the message "No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Please...

Reading mail in Outlook Express
Hi, Whenever I open outlook express I have no problem downloading the messages, but when I try to read them either in the preview panel or opening them in a new window nothing shows up. There is just a blank space almost like they didn't send a message. When I put my mouse pointer over the message, the icon that tells me the computer is working shows up. Thanks for any help Kyle Hi, Kyle.... This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will proba...

opened outlook express and on tools there is no email accountsto c

CRM Mobile and Mobile Express
My client has simple mobile needs - access to Accounts, Contacts, Activities and Opportunities when using Mobile Windows (Motorola Q). Which one is better (in terms of stabillity, installation, support, user experience) to go with - CRM Mobile or CRM Mobile Express. Any feedback? Thanks in advance! It sounds like CRM Mobile will meet your client needs. If so, then I would go that route. Mobile Express is not supported and only provides online functionality. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Shikhar" <Shikhar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:099E9...

ohtlook express
sending files by KODAK EASY SHARE TO OUTLOOK EXPREES 6 doesn't allow to open them.sendind to MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 97 I RECEIVE THE PICTURE FILES OK. why? On 14 Apr 2004 00:51, "jakeal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >sending files by KODAK EASY SHARE TO OUTLOOK EXPREES 6 doesn't allow to >open them.sendind to MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 97 I RECEIVE THE PICTURE FILES >OK. why? Tools | Options | Security... -Ben- Ben M. Schorr Director of Information Services Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert http://www.hawaiilawyer.com please explain more >-----O...

Problem with iif and datediff expression in form
Hi, I have a form where I have to display the value of the field based on some criteria. The first criteria is =IIf((DateDiff("d",[dbo_PWO_Status].[WorkOrderDate],Now())-180)>0,"Y","") and the second criteria to add is dbo_PWO_Status.[Quote] = -1 My first question is how do I accommodate the dbo_PWO_Status.[Quote] = -1 criteria in the iif statement? The second question I have is that with the first expression put in the source for display I am getting Name instead of the Y value for matching condition. I would appreciate any help. Thanks. You n...

duration to express in weeks
In my project. changing the duration to weeks, only summary tasks duration changing to weeks. but tasks duration not changing to weeks yyyy??? If not Project 2010, try Tools > Macro > Macros > Format_Duration. From what I've heard that macro doesn't ship with 2010, but may be present if you installed 2010 over an existing 2007 implementation. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > In my project. changing the duration to weeks, only summary tasks > duration changing to weeks. but tasks duration not changing to weeks > yyyy??? ...

Outlook express 6 #7
I have Outlook Express 6 on a Win2K pro SP2 system. When I receive e-mails from a specific user, they go directly to the deleted items. This is annoying because if I don't check the trash can I will delete unread important messages. Can you help me? Do you have a rule (or third party extenstion for spam) that could be moving the message to the deleted items folder? (See Tools | Message Rules in Outlook Express) "Mike B" <mberube@societe-gamma.com> wrote in message news:0c5e01c3625d$e4e52950$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have Outlook Express 6 on a Win2K pro SP2 system...

about outlook express
Hello Respected Sir, I am using device application. In which i required the outlook express in which i have to call the outlook express. Can u give me the required solution. "sachin" <saclad@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c80ffc81-2c39-44ac-9d10-47d48c17eda3@x69g2000hsx.googlegroups.com... > Hello Respected Sir, > I am using device application. > In which i required the outlook express in which i have to call the > outlook express. > Can u give me the required solution. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office sui...

Outlook Express -- HTML links in msgs not clickable
I upgraded to iTunes 4.6 on Sunday. Now when I click on Web addresses embedded in e-mail messages, the computer looks like it's going to launch a separate browser Window - - and then doesn't. Anyone have this problem, or something similar? Short of downloading IE 6 (SP 1) again, and allowing my PC to overwrite what's already there, anyone have suggestions or ideas? I suppose I could also back up my Outlook Express files and reinstall that program... but that seems an awfully tedious thing to have to do. Thanks! Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office ...

outlook express #65
Is there any way to add a seach/address bar(to search the web) to your out look express in stead of toggling from express to explorer This is not a chat room. Wait for the replies. "glenda@straregiccasemgt.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:594301c3aa13$1ab16600$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to add a seach/address bar(to search the > web) to your out look express in stead of toggling from > express to explorer ...

Express 'Shared Contacts' in Address Bk
My Windows XP was reinstalled and then when the Express address bk was imported, the 'Shared Contacts' are not visable. File of size of the .WAB indicates that they are contained there, but just not displayed in the address bk Probably some to do with 'Identities' and so the access allowed for given Identities... Suggestions please? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x m...

Outlook Express Off
I just upgraded from 2003 to Microsoft 2007 and imported folders from Outlook Express so I can switch to use Outlook. Now I have both on computer. Do I have to set Outlook as default? If so, how? And do I delete Express then? And how? All my memory just got utilized when I imported my files to Outlook. Help! thanks. set outlook as default in Control panel, internet options, programs tab. don't delete oe, but you can delete the acct from it if you want. or just leave it but never open it... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Nee...

Lambda Expression Query...
Please observe the code snippet: Func<String, int, bool> predicate = (str, index) => str.Length == index; String[] words = { "orange", "apple", "Elephant", "Ant", "star", "and" }; IEnumerable<String> aWords = words.Where(predicate).Select(str => str); foreach (String word in aWords) Console.WriteLine(word); Courtesy: MSDN How and where value for parameter index of predicate passed? Thank you Regards Raj Raj wrote: > Please observe t...