Exported form shows error

I exported a table and form to another database for use in another facility I
operate. When I go to open the form, an error is displayed stating..."The
record source '~sq_cSaidTable~sq_cList70' specified on this form or report
does not exist" It then proceeds to alter the record souce in the form in
design veiw. I have done that and the error persists. How do I repair this?
--
Deltadog-Sacramento River Delta fisher extrodinairre...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Export to XML exports single row only

winmail.dat
When we send attachments to people they show up on their ends as winmail.dat files. We are using Outlook 2000 on the XP platform. I researched and can't seem to come up with a solution. We are not using RTF (rich text format) and that seems to be the only configuration associated with this problem that I can find. We are using plain text and it still happens when we forward an email w/ an attachment and reset it to send via plain text. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Use plain text or html format and disable Word as your e-mail editor. If it still occours, it could b...

Error Msg: Parameters values not valid
When I attempt to drag an e-mail message to the outlook bar task folder to create a task I get an error message: "Could not complete operation. One or more parameter values are not valid". The denied funtionality is useful shortcut. Any ideas why I have lost this shortcut to create tasks? Thank you for any suggestions - Dee Can you create new, blank Task items in your Tasks folder? Try opening your Tasks folder and selecting Save Task Order from the Actions menu. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www....

Export / Import Security

"combination drop-down edit " form activation in Excel
Hello, how do you activate the "combination drop-down edit" form in the forms toolbar? It is inactive. The "list box" and "combo-box" are both active, but the "combination drop-down edit" form is what would be useful to me. If you can help, please email me at trevan.williams@shell.com Trev These are available only for working with Excel 5.0 creations. From Help on Combo Box Combination list-edit Unavailable in Microsoft Excel workbooks. This control is provided to allow you to work with Excel version 5.0 dialog sheets. Combination drop-down edi...

Error while merging accounts
I get an error stating that I do not have enough permissions to merge accounts in CRM 3.0. I am able to merge contacts without any trouble. Also if I am the owner of the 2 accounts to be merged then I can merge them but if someone else is the owner then I get an error message. I have permission to assign accounts. Does anyone know what other permissions I need to be able to merge accounts?? Thank You in advance. ...

#REF! errors due to number of rows
Hello, I hope this problem description makes sense. If not, I can try again. I have a spreadsheet that imports data from a csv file. I've set up a button to refresh the data from the csv file. The spreadsheet uses columns A thru BS and then hides many of the columns to give an "Inventory Report". This report shows columns like Item, Description, Bin Location, On Hand, Cost, Last Sales, etc. The spreadsheet then creates a final column titled "Extension" which is Cost x On Hand. This final column, Extension, is a calculation and not imported from the csv file. At t...

Is Excel the tool of choice for forms?
Hi Everyone, Here's the state of affairs: All our forms are in word and are meant to be printed then filled out. They are a terrible mess, like when they wanted to have somethin appear centered they put in 10 tabs to move it over, and all the style are normal+++++++. (I didn't work here then and yes all their documents are this way too) I am tasked with updating the forms so they can be filled out the either printed and faxed, or saved and emailed. Hence my question, should I remake them in excel or word? Or is there some other super-duper program for forms? Thanks in advance for...

#Error
I am creating database that will track issues for each day. Issues can be in 4 different statuses: Open, Assigned, Pending and Closed. At the end of the day I would like to create a report that will show me all issues opened for a specific day. I have fields called Time Open and Time closed (set in general date format) and Time difference where I am calculating time difference between opened and closed issue. I would like to show on my report all issues and since there is no closed time defined for Open, Assign and Pending status I am receiving an error message “#Error” in my repor...

OnCurrent event in continuous form
'I have a subform that is a continuous form. I need to set a date when a drop-down value is changed but I dont want to set the date if the value is changed and then changed back to the original value. So I only want to do the check when I move off of the record in the subform. Is there an OnCurrent event I can use in this case, or is there some other way? You could use the oldvalue property of the control and check to see if the oldvalue = currentvalue. If so set the date otherwise don't. You could do the check in the before update hth -- Maurice Ausum "mscertified"...

Error Message #16
A document with the same name is already open But it is not It open up with the word shared after the file name which i cannot get rid of I'm not positive, but you might have two problems: Maybe Debra Dalgleish has the answer to the alread open: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen And tools|Share Workbook|uncheck "allow changes by more than one..." Bryan wrote: > > A document with the same name is already open But it is not > It open up with the word shared after the file name which > i cannot get rid of -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com >...

How to use drop-downs in a form to filter records?
Let's say I have Product, Size, and Color. Not all products are in all colors, and not all sizes of the products come in all colors. So I would like to drill down - like the action of the AutoFilter in Excel - in a form using drop-down controls. I can use the Product drop-down to select Widget. Widgets only come in small and large, so the Size drop-down will only give me those choices and not include medium and XL. The large widget only comes in red and blue, so I won't see green and black. Can someone give me the "For Dummies" explanation of how to do this? Is there po...

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Exporting to Powerpoint

Duplicate button on a form and subform.
Hello! I am trying to duplicate a form and subform details as described in KB 208824. The problem is that my Invoice form is already a subfrom of another main form. As follows: DataEntry From Invoice subform Invoice details subform When the code is run as in the KB article it thinks the last last inv number is within the invoice subform ie "4182". so it tries to append the new record with number 4183. however in the invoice table the last invoice number is actually 5000 and 4183 has already been used so i get the message "cannot update the table due to ...

GP9 Error message
Hi While starting the particular company in GP9 we are getting this error message Unhandled user exception in Cash Flow Management. Failed to save CFM product version information. ExceptionClass:22000 ExceptionSubClass:0 Waiting for anyone's help Thanks in advance Nizham It sounds like the installation of Cash Flow Mgmt wasn't complete, or that rights were not granted on the tables. Take a look at the DYNAMICS database to see if the following tables are present: EBSKEYS POA40001 POA40002 If these tables are not present, please contact your VAR or Microsoft for further ass...

Cashier Time Clock Report error ( -2147467259 )Conversion failed
Cashier Time Clock Report error ( -2147467259 )Conversion failed when converting datetime from character string. I am using RMS 2.0. I am trying to run the Cashier Time clock report for last two week pay periods 2/14/2008 to 2/17/2008. I read post from that you change couple of numbers in Active reports and you could fix a problem, but I was unable to find that post. ...

Free/busy time for a user shows no information
While trying to view someone's free/busy information when scheduling a meeting in the Calendar, their information shows gray slashes and says No information is available. We are all on the same Outlook Exchange Server. Please assist Try opening Outlook using the \cleanfreebusy switch on that users computer. See KB296192 "Keighla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d22301c439d1$98fc34b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > While trying to view someone's free/busy information when > scheduling a meeting in the Calendar, their information > shows...

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

How can I show values, not formulas in Excel?
When I add a VLOOKUP function and fill down, the formula, not the resultant value, is displayed in the cells. The DISPLAY FORMULA checkbox in OPTIONS in not checked. Thanks! Could be that your cells are formatted as text, format as General. HTH JG "jwbass" wrote: > When I add a VLOOKUP function and fill down, the formula, not the resultant > value, is displayed in the cells. The DISPLAY FORMULA checkbox in OPTIONS in > not checked. > > Thanks! Make sure it is not formatted as text -- mphell0 -------------------------------------------------------------...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

#Deleted# records in Form
I've struggled with this before. It's been quite a while since I programmed in Access. When you delete a record from the source of a form, how do you get it to stop showing up as #Deleted#? I've tried Requery.... ?? TIA Ok, Crazy, Here is a function that will delete the current record and make that annoying #Deleted# disappear. If you have a Delete command button on the form, call it like this: DelCurrentRec(Me) I have this function is a Standard Module so I can call it from any form. Public Function DelCurrentRec(ByRef frmSomeForm As Form) Dim rst As Recordset O...