Enable SubForm new record entry at top of Form

Enable SubForm new record entry at top of Form>

It is easy to add new records to a SubForm, but when a few have been added
>the Form tends to disappear at the bottom of the page. Is it possible to
>change the format of the SubForm such that each new record is added at the
>top of the Form and are therefore always clearly in sight?
>
>Thanks
Mo007

--
Mo007

Mo007

Take a look at the following link it should give you the answer you seek,

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/download3.asp?SampleName=ContinuousFormWithNewRecordOnTop.mdb
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel P

"Mo007 via AccessMonster.com" wrote:

> Enable SubForm new record entry at top of Form>
>
> It is easy to add new records to a SubForm, but when a few have been added
> >the Form tends to disappear at the bottom of the page. Is it possible to
> >change the format of the SubForm such that each new record is added at the
> >top of the Form and are therefore always clearly in sight?
> >
> >Thanks
> Mo007
>
> --
> Mo007

SMTP connector with outbound security enabled, enables authentication for all other connectors!!?!
Hi, *I have so far tested this on two Exchange Orgs. One being our live platform and the other our test enviroment. Both are running Active Directory native mode for 2003, with Exchange 2003 and Exchange SP1*. Right this is my scenario: I have two SMTP connectors, one is the default 'Internet' with a cost of 1 and address space of *. The other is called 'Admin users' has the a cost of 20 with the address space of * also. Our Front end exchange servers; let's call them: 'EXFE1 and EXFE2' are the local bridgeheads for both connectors. The Internet connector by de...

Error when 1st Launching New Outlook
I am continually getting the following message when I am trying to start the new Outlook up for the 1st time, can anyone help me?? "The application failed to initalize properly (0x80000003). Click on OK to terminate the application." All the other apps work, Word, Excel, Publisher, just not this one. Help, I need my e-mail!!! -- Michael Reimann Have you set up your Internet Connection? Are you connected to the Internet? Have you asked your Internet Service Provider for the server settings? If so, try reinstalling Outlook. If your version is 2000 this will apply: http://su...

Enable automatic query refresh for all workbooks?
I know there's a way (according to a KB article on Office 2000 SR1), and in Office XP I must have turned this off somehow, since my workbook didn't ask me everytime if it should refresh or not, but I can't seem to find where this checkbox is in Office 2003! This checkbox has been removed in XL2003 for security reasons. You cannot off the prompt using the XL interface. Modifying the following registry key will give you the same effect: Path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Options Key: QuerySecurity Values: 0 = Prompt on all workbooks 1 = Do Not Prom...

Enable macros
I've got a fairly compex workbook with lots of named ranges. I've been using and updating this WB for over a year. All of a sudden, I now get the following message every time I enter something in any field: "The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determine how to enable macros." I don't have any macros in this workbook. Les ...

Help
I am finding my way with Access 2003 and have spent more time scouring the web and help menues than I care to admit looking for answers. I am building a recruitment database and having some issues with getting my form to work as I want. What I am trying to do is have four related forms (either tabbed forms or sub forms) which show data/allow input that is all related to individual candidates (such as a form for contact details, one for job history, one for skills, one for documents). I have various tables designed and cannot seem to get them to update as expected. How can I set up multiple fo...

How to create a record after filling the fields
Hi I would like to know how to create a record (After filling the fields) without creating a new blank record(newrec). I need to create a record after I fill the fields and when I press ENTER Access needs to give ID for this record .(Whithout creating a new blank record afterwards). Thanks In the event code of the control on the form that you want to cause the record to be saved: Me.Dirty=False HTH -- -Larry- -- "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4e93e98d-d093-4389-996e-df8ddfa974b6@o6g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I would like to kn...

IE6
I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Kate Kate wrote: > I inadvertently checked the "Do not show me this message again" box, > but, as I like to know when I am being re-directed to or from a secure > site, I would like to re-enable it. Is is possible, please? Have you looked at the settings for the security zone (probably the Internet security zone) under which the unidentified web...

new pc #3
Hi. I've managed to point my pst file from my old pc to my new one so have all my mail and contacts but how does one transfer all the email accounts? J You can try using the Office 2003 Save My Settings Wizard to save & restore the accounts & other configuration info "JN" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:uX4rNMOzGHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi. I've managed to point my pst file from my old pc to my new one so have > all my mail and contacts but how does one transfer all the email accounts? ...

Access2007
Hi. I want to drag and drop a selection from Windows Explorer into a ListBox control on my Access 2007 form. I am using WinXP, Office 2007, and have looked on the Internet for some examples. One seemed promosing ( http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0032.htm ), but it seemed to be out of date ( Excel 97 ) and I get errors about "vba332.dll" - not found on my system, etc. Could anyone point me to an example I could use in Office 2007? Thank you, John "John_VBA" <John_VBA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36892FC0-CF19-47ED-BFC2-6...

New Install Help
I have deployed MSDE on advance server 2000 and installed RMS, created new sample database and connected with RMS, Now the question is that my c drive has only 500 meg left and I would like to move the database on drive D to work with RMS. any suggestions?? execute following command in Administrator program: exec sp_detach_db 'RMSSample', 'true' copy rmssample.mdf and rmssample.ldf to drive D exec sp_attach_db @dbname = N'RMSSample', @filename1 = N'D:\rmssample.mdf', @filename2 = N'D:\rmssample.ldf' "SA Baker" <SABaker@discussio...

Mailmerge into new publication
When I use Mailmerge and chose "Create new Publication" the resulting publication does NOT contain my addresses. Instead, it only shows the names of the merge fields from the address block. So, I thought I give the "Print to file" form the Print Merge dialog a shot. Well, Publisher crashes and restarts every time I try it. The reason I'm trying this is because the printer is in a different location than I am. Any, thoughts. Thx What version of Windows and Publisher are you using? What is the program that you are holding the data in you want to merge? -- I am...

Outlook 2003 New User
I am trying to become an ex outlook express user and am new to outlook. I am encountering several problems. The Favourites folder has disappeared - can't see it anywhere although some of the folders in my personal folders show that they are in the favourites folder and give me the option to remove them. I keep having an additinal email mysteriously created - same name as my main email but with (1) at the end. There are options which are grayed out intermittently - sometimes there sometimes not. Should I do a repair? If so am I likely to lose my settings and mail etc. I am runni...

Enabling Circular Logging
Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet starting today. The company I am doing this with suggested enabling circular logging on the Exchange server to avoid backing up unnesseccary data and to svae over the wire bamdwidth. Can anyone explain to me what it is, and how to enble it? I have Exchange 2003 standard server with SP1. Thanks!!!! On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:51:01 -0800, "redrobit" <redrobit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all. I am performing backups of my exchange DB's over the internet >starting today. The compa...

New excel user question: Incase of tie, select latest date
This will probably be really simple for most of you. This is coming fro someone really new to excel. I'm working on a worksheet and I can't figure out how to do this. In case of a tie, select the latest date. And it says i can't use th sort command. Now i can figure out how to tell if there is a tie using =IF(COUNTIF(I13:I43,MIN(I13:I43))>=2,"Tie","no tie") But i can't figure out how to tell it to show the latest date. Thanks for any input or hints on what to experiment with -- liptonbn ---------------------------------------------------------------...

Determining if hibernation is enabled
Hi, I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put the pc in into hibernation, which only works if hibernation is enabled. How can I determine whether hibernation is enabled before calling, so I can report as much to my users? I'm working with VS2008, targetting XP and Vista. Thanks, Steph IsPwrHibernateAllowed\ GetPwrCapabilities or CallNtPowerInformation(Maybe it's better way) "Steph" <steph@newsgroups.nospam> д����Ϣ news:92169931-7711-41D8-A88E-6C6092343D40@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm using SetSuspendState(TRUE, FALSE, FALSE) to put...

set enable & disable of button (VC 6.0)
Hello, For VC 6.0 (MFC) : How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? Thanks :) this is not going to work buddy ....... read a book ..... "Eitan M" <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote in message news:ewfJoieGHHA.1232@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, > For VC 6.0 (MFC) : > How can I set the enable/disable state of that button ? > > Thanks :) > hi Eitan, Try following, //To Enable button...at run time ...IDB_MYBUTTON is ID of your botton GetDlgItem(IDB_MYBUTTON)->EnableWindow(TRUE); //To Disab...

Enable/disable EDIT Menu's PASTE item according to clipboarb's format
Env: Windows2000, VC++6.00, MFC, . I have a CView based application, which deals with BITMAP. Since application can receive pasting operation coming from clipboard only for BITMAP format, so I hope that ID_EDIT_PASTE item on "Edit" Menu and ID_EDIT_PASTE button on toolbar can be enabled/disabled automatically according to the current clipboard format. I know I can do that if I put IsClipboardFormatAvailable(CF_BITMAP) into ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI(ID_EDIT_PASTE, OnUpdateEditPaste) as follows, void CMainFrame::OnUpdateEditPaste(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { pCmdUI->Enable( IsClipboardFormatAva...

Opening new instances of Excel
If I open multiple xls files, they're all in the same window. How can I open multiple windows so I can have them side-by-side to see information on two or more sheets simultaneously? Thanks, Bobbi You could tile them in that window, Windows>Arrange... -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Bobbi" <bobbi@example.invalid> wrote in message news:ud2aiB8sHHA.1728@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > If I open multiple xls files, they're all in the same window. How can I > open multiple windows so I can have the...

Add a sequence to a group of records in a query
This is the situation: I want to add a sequence to a group of records in a query that meet certain criteria. Example: GroupID AreaID EmployeeID SequenceNo (Field to add) 12345 123 458XA 00001 12345 123 452CA 00002 12345 123 538CD 00003 Where GroupID and AreaID are the criteria. How do I assign that sequence? Thx See: Ranking or numbering records at: http://allenbrowne.com/ranking.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Acc...

GP 9.0 Upgrade
Good evening, After finishing the GP 9.0 upgrade none of our form modifications (labels, text boxes, columns) are on the new forms. I assume the underlying code wasn't included either. I looked in the new GP 9.0 directory and no VBA files (PA253.vba, FAM.vba, etc.) or forms dictionary files were created (PAFORM.dic, F309.dic, etc.). After a search of the hard drive for the files, they only exist in the 8.0 directory. Am i missing a step to include our form and code modifications in the 9.0 environment? I went through the 'Update Modified Forms and Reports' utility but ...

Appending all records
Hi - From a "menu" users can choose the region they work. A form opens and filters records for that region from a table which contains all the regions. There can be several people pulling records from this main table but different regions. Once they have done the work needed for each record, the record is then appended to yet another table using a command button which updates the master table. The command button initiates an append query. The problem is that each time someone hits the "append" button, ALL records matching the criteria regardless of the region get ap...

RE-Enabled Acconts
OK, I have read dozens of messages about users not being able to access their accounts if they were dis-abled then re-enabled. Nothing definitive for an answer though.. Some have said WAIT.. My question is how long to wait? I do know that if I re-boot the exchange server they get their access back, so I am thinking it is a wait thing, but in one instance I had waited 1 hour... What is happening? Carl it can actually take up to 2 hours for the re-enabling to take effect... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Carl Hilton" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uib71bezGHA....

Fixing coloumn title in datasheet forms
I have a form which has a subform. Is there anyway to fix the length of the column heading in the datasheet view? I can expand it when viewing but when I close the form and open it again it has shrunk back to its smaller size. Thanks Tony Are you referring to the column width? If so check out columnwidth properties in help. Damon "Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote in message news:%23RCxCN$4HHA.5844@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have a form which has a subform. Is there anyway to fix the length of the >column heading in the datasheet view? I can expand it when...

Excel Grid to Form in Same File???
Hey guys- Just wondering here- I have a standard Excel sheet with all my cols and rows and formulas. I then typically mail merge that into a Word Form/Template for my final printout (this has all the corresponding fields in the form). I am wondering if I can just keep all this in Excel- within 1 file. So, what that looks like is I have my standard Excel grid as normal, but then, maybe on another worksheet, my Template/Form thing that I created that merges the fields from the grid into the print-pretty version of the form. I can then scroll through my forms as if I am scrolling down the rows o...

Can you Mail-Enable/Disable Users by OU?
I was wondering if there was a way to mail-enable/disable users by OU or group in Exchange 2000? I have one 2000 domain with 800 or so users, but I only want 100 of them to have mailboxes. I know when you install Exchange it asks you which users you want to mail-enable. But I was wondering if there was a way to maintain this after the fact, say by saying everyone in a particular OU has a mailbox. Also, are there any security measure that I should take with regards to securing the Exchange server to the ~700 users who don't have mailboxes and should have any access to the Exchange serve...