Duplicate Record command

I am using the duplicate record command and it works except for the 2 linked
fields in the form.  It fills in all other values and then won't even let you
edit the linked fields so that the record will save.  Please help.

Duplicates

Receiving duplicate emails

MS Excel VBA Pivot table link cell fetch records
I have a table 'tbl_Final' in MS Access 2007 where the data is used and cached in a pivot table found in the 'Data' worksheet in MS Excel 2007. In this MS Excel 2007 workbook, I have various worksheets reports which links to the pivot table values found 'Data' worksheet. I linked formulae in one of the cells found the worksheet reports, looks like this: =GETPIVOTDATA("Amount",Data!$B$4,"Month", 2,"Year","2008","Scenario","Budget") Lets say the cell value total is: 1000 So, In pivot: 1000 ...

Show me these records
Ok, I guess I didn't really post what I needed earlier. I need to see the info in column a,b,c,d,e,f where column "c" contains street name of "ivycrest" and I have multiple streets. How do I do this? Please help? MS Access has records and MS Excel has columns. You would use a Query in MS Access and Find in MS Excel. Tammy wrote: > Ok, I guess I didn't really post what I needed earlier. > > I need to see the info in column a,b,c,d,e,f where column "c" contains > street name of "ivycrest" > > and I have multiple st...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

Matching records in two lists
I have a list of part numbers in one range (list) on a worksheet with the description in another columns. In a seprate range (list) on the same worksheet, I want to see if there are any matches in the part number column. How is this done? > I have a list of part numbers in one range (list) on a worksheet with the > description in another columns. In a seprate range (list) on the same > worksheet, I want to see if there are any matches in the part number column. Sounds like a job for the COUNTIF() function. I had a similar question and this is the answer I received from ...

Sorting Records
I am using search predicate to populate a form. I am wondering if it is possible to set the sort order when using this method. If a user enters data in the Number field I would like to sort by number, however, if the user enter criteria in the lock field I would like the records sorted by the lock field. Here is the code I am using: varWhere = Null '''If specified a prisoner number If Not IsNothing(Me.PNumber) Then '''build the predicate varWhere = "[txtNumber] LIKE '" & Me.PNumber & "*'" & " AND &...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

How do I completely remove any record of a deleted investment?
In Money 2000, I sold an investment and deleted the investment. Now I have again bought shares in that investment but Money won't let me give the investment the same name as it had before. It tells me I can;t use that name because it belongs to deleted investment. But I have to use the exact name in order for the transaction download to work. Any ideas? -- Randy Bratton You can make the investment viewable by making a dividend transaction to that investment from any account. Once you've done that, you should be able to undelete it. -- "Randy Bratton" <RandyBrat...

previous record not showing
urgent hospital data problem. I have installed BE and FE access 2007 and the form are communicating with tables in server. When i close record and look at the table, i can see all the patients . When i return to the form and click button that asks for previous patient, the form is supposed to populate with the last patient record so that i can continue to put further detail about patient. i however get nothing, just a blank new form. Why are my previous records not showing. They are there , just not coming out. Thanks Hi, could it be the "Data entry" property of t...

access 2003 jumps to first record of form when switching to another application
Hi, does anyone know what causes access (2003) to jump to the first record of a form when you switch to another application? I have a main form with a tab control. Each tab has various forms/subforms. This behavior is happening with single forms, continuous forms, and datasheet forms. It's really disconcerting when your working on a record to have the application jump to another record everytime you switch to another app. The database is split into front/backend. Many Thanks Is there any code in the Activate event of the form? -- Bob Larson HTH :) ____________________________________...

MX records #5
I host web several web sites and domain names, for some of the domains I am hosting the email off site off site, but the web sites on my servers. My problem is when I send a email from my network to a email address from one of these domains it does not seem to leave exchange it gets submitted to the categorizer, but never leaves. I have put a MX record in my DNS for this domain pointing to the remote server that is hosting the email but still no luck. I have 2 MX records mail.domain.com and domain.com How should I handle this problem? Who is hosting DNS for those domains? The domai...

concatenate several of records in a field to 1 record
Hi all, what is the best way to concatenate between records in 1 column i have for example animal as a header and it has the records:bird,cow,dog how can i concatenateall of them to one record that will consist all the 3 together? ...

Records ending in a "2"
I have rows of text records, with each cell containing 6 characters, starting with 2 letters and ending with 4 numbers. In every row, exactly one record ends in a "2". In a separate column, I would like to pull out the contents of that cell. For example, if the row contains BJ2655, EA1862, and DL1911, I want the formula to return EA1862. Thanks for any help. Using Excel 97. Ken If you don't want to use VB, then the easy way to do it with plain worskheet functions is: =CONCATENATE(IF(RIGHT(A1,1)="2",A1,""),IF(RIGHT(B1,1) ="2",B1,"&quo...

Write record from Form to new row in spreadsheet
Not sure if my first one went through okay. I am using a form to provide input into a spreadsheet. Every time I write a record, I want it to write to a new line in the spreadsheet. When I first used this code, it wrote on the second line in the spreadsheet, even though there was a second header line there and it overwrote the line. When I took out the first header, it wrote on the second line okay. However, when I tried to enter a new record, it overwrote the first record. Basically I want to write the first new record on the third line (after two header lines) and then each...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Find Command has Altered Calendar Display
For the past five years, my default Calendar view has been Month all at once. I have never had to think about it; it's always been that way. The other day I performed a find for a past appointment, the results showed up like entries in my Inbox...and somehow that became the default view. Any time I switch out and return to the Calendar, it displays like a full inbox of entries. I switch it back to Month view...and it returns to this list view the next time. All this from one innocent little Find. What have I done?? And how do I undo it?? Rick A. Pleasanton CA ...

Delete duplicate record
Hi, I have a table with 10,000 rows and 10 columns. Column 1 has text values, I want to delete the record if they have a duplicate, that is delete all the records. So if Column 1 has a two, three, four,... rows with the same value I would delete ALL the two, three, four... rows. I have a query that finds the duplicate, but how do you delete this? Thanks for your help on this Dear Jeff, You could create an exact same table structure without any records. In that new table make the column 1 the primary key. Then append the table. "Jeff" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a t...