Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access

Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access , its in
the ATTACHMENTS , after registering it will appear :

http://access-forum.com/plus/viewtopic.php?t=189

Enjoyt ...

1
msg2hany

admin corrupting access database
I have a user that logs on as admin on the server and it seems everytime he opens an access database and saves it I have to go to the tapes and recover a previous version. I'm not sure what the problem actually is but both times I've had to recover this file it was right after this user saved it. avw410 wrote: > I have a user that logs on as admin on the server and it seems > everytime he opens an access database and saves it I have to go to > the tapes and recover a previous version. I'm not sure what the > problem actually is but both times I've had to re...

Email & System Administrator
I am using XP Professional. I have Outlook 2003. When I try to click a link in an email I get the following message: "The operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact the system administrator." I am the only one with an account on the computer. How do I fix this problem???? OL2002: Error Message: This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due to Restrictions in Effect on this Computer... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049&Product=ol2002 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discu...

Problems with coordinate systems
Hello! I don't get this with mappings and coordinate system in MFC. I have a list of coordinates that are in a Cartesian Coordinate System. Where Origo (0,0) is in the center (+x is to the right, -y is down) and each unit are 1/40 of a millimeter or 1/1016 of an Inch. I.e. 40 units are 1 mm. I need to display this on the screen. I using pDC->MoveTo and pDC->LineTo in OnDraw but I can't get anything showing on the screen... I think I'm drawing outside of the screen... How can I get the coordinate systems to match?? // Anders -- English isn't my first, or second, lang...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

System Jobs always stuck in "Waiting"
Does anybody know how to troubleshoot the condition of system jobs continue to get stuck in waiting mode? New jobs, such as Matchcode Update - Leads, Matchcode Update - Contacts, and Matchcode Update - Accounts keep being rescheduled when previous like system jobs never complete. Also data imports never complete as a background task - they're also stuck in the waiting mode. I've tried rebooting the server, and canceling all jobs in the queue, but that didn't solve the issue. Thanks in advance for reading this and giving me your tips and ideas. This Solution worked for me...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Calendar access and activities
If I give someone access to my calendar can they also add meetings or change anything. If not what would be the best way of having a clanedar that 2 parties can both view and change Rapunzel;111565 Wrote: > If I give someone access to my calendar can they also add meetings or > change > anything. If not what would be the best way of having a clanedar that > 2 > parties can both view and change Whether or not they can change the contents of a shared calendar is completely determined by what type of access you grant them. Public calendars or shared calendars bo...

Exchange/Outlook for Church
I've set up, and am administering an active directory domain supporting our church office. We're using MS Exchange with outlook clients. I'm looking for an effective way to set up an address list/book consisting of internet addresses (outside contacts, church members, etc) that is viewable at all times by all users, and is able to be administered by a few (secretary, admin asst, etc) It needs to be globally accessible in the "show names from the..." dropdown list in the to... and addr. book windows. Also, the nature of the church calendar requires it to have Sunday as...

jet database access
How can i connect to a .mdb file using visual studio 2003? Can i create also some kind of reports with data from the database file, for printing propuses.? Any example? ...

Money 2005
(Sorry for the duplicate post "Money 2005" - I fat-fingered it) I have used Money 2003 for 2 years now. I did not use ANY of the online features nor did I have a .NET Passport. I just purchased Money 2005. I took my existing .mny file and converted it for use in Money 2005. I tried to get the online services part working, but if you look at my previous posts, I have run into some really big problems with it. Anyway, as part of this upgrade I created a .NET Passport. Then I read that this puts account information and transaction detail online with MSN. I DO NOT WANT THIS! How...

Cannot export Access 2007 reports to Excel 2007
I would really like to know whose bright idea it was to get rid of this feature in Access 2007. In Access 2002 and Access 2003, I created so many reports (Crosstab in particular with many many calculated fields that I could not do in the query) and have a macro export to excel with all the calculated fields and a parameter to pick the beginning date and the ending date from the reports that is THEN linked to another Excel spreadsheet that creates charts with automatic updates. Several of those spreadsheets have arrays that create charts when the data changes each month to more or less ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Convert Contacts to MS Word
I believe Outlook Contacts to be the best software tool to manage these details. So here's my requirement. I want to copy all my contacts in the "business card" format (including the picture!!) into say MS word so it can be printed as a hard copy of the entire address book. I'd also like to do the same and convert each contact in "business card" format to static HTML so it can go on a web site. ...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Deleted items size shown on the exchange system manager
Hi all, Due to one store size increase dramatically, I can not figure out why and I add the column deleted items(KB) to the ESM, it shows one user uses over 7GB space on the deleted items. But, When I check the person's outlook and show the folder sise, it only shows 700KB and check the deletem items. I do have mailbox manager tuned on to delete the deleted items everyday at 3:00AM and keep deleted items for 7 days. It happened on some users. some users show over 600 MB deleted items in the ESM. Can anyone point me to the right direction and can not figure out why? We have exc...

Project management in MS CRM 3.0
I would like to track our project through MS CRM 3.0 and track them in 4 levels. 1. level - Project - name of the project 2. level - Task - taks like .. Implementation of SW, Development 3. level - Activity - activities like ... Implementation of SW 1, implementation of SW 2, development of new module 4. level - Activity Report - report what was actual done in Activity like .... "Implementation of SW 1 - 2 hours - 1 person" All of the above would have planned start - end date (time) and actual start - end date (time). I had tried to do the folowing. I created 4 new entitie...

RAS System Error = 1060
When I closed down my desktop on 9.12.09 (running XP Home) Windows automatically downloaded updates before shutting down itself. When I try to access the internet I get the following message "RAS System Error = 1060". I now cannot access the internet and appear to have lost all entries in my "Network Connections" folder. Can anyone please help? ...

MS CRM Dynamics 3.0 IPCC CISCO Enterprise Connector
The <a href="http://www.e360crm.com">http://www.e360crm.com</a> just released new product for MS CRM Dynamics 3.0 : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cisco IPCC Enterprise Connector. This application enables small and medium-sized businesses or empowered branch offices to fully tap the potential of both Microsoft and Cisco to provide a complete CRM solution. Its advanced feature set includes: - Legacy IPCC interface - Screen pop on incoming call - Supports click-to-dial feature from a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 contact record - Captures incoming and outgoing call information, ...

Failling information store service due to lack of system disk spac
I just inherited a legacy 5.5 Enterprise Exchange server: Initial cursory inspection revealed errors pertaining to low disk space (less than 20MB). With a swap file already at 128 MB, making it smaller is not recommended (it also has a 1GB swap file located on the other drive). Rebooting the machine aleviated the space issue, but I must prevent this from occuring again.. HELP My expertise is 2000 and above. How do you get around the NT system partition limit or can you? Thanks On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:41:01 -0700, "ShawnMB" <ShawnMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

MS Money 2005 login problem
Hello - I have searched around on the internet and this group, but cannot find this exact problem. I am not too hopeful for a solution, but here goes: I have MS Money 2005, and NEVER set up a .NET passport account for it. I never got a prompt to enter the passport info when it started, just went right in. NOW when I start Money, I am getting a prompt to enter the passport information. "Type the sign-in information for the Microsoft .NET passport you use for your Money file" Well, that does not exist, so of course it does not work. I'm not sure why it suddenly started asking for ...

Remote VPN access to Exchange
We have a user who is remotely connecting to our network via VPN through a Cisco PIX firewall. She can access network resources no problem, but when she tries to configure Outlook using our Exchange server, it keeps asking for authentication. Using her windows account information does not work. How do we get past this? Thanks. Is she actually authenicating in the domain or is she using cached credentials? It seems unusual that authentication would work for network resources for not for Exchange. What type of network resources is she asking and is she actually logging onto the domain...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Changing User Information without SA
Hello All, We're currently using GP 9.0 where I work (I'm the DBA) and we want to migrate these databases to a SQL 2005 cluster (these databases currently sit on a SQL 2000 stand-alone). These databases will be moving to cluster nodes that have other databases that are critical to our environment and we would like to limit the use of SA to strictly IT internally. My question: In PDK is there any way to allow GP users (employees) to modify other user information within the System -> User screen. For example: Someone logs in with their own GP account and wants to change tha...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...