Data Access Page Show Multiple Records

Hi,

I'm guessing this is going to be a pretty dumb question but I am trying to
generate an Access Data Access Page.  I am using the create wizard to create
the page and I chose to have a field as a grouping level.  What I am wanting
to know is how I can have the page show multiple records of the grouping
level instead of one at a time?  I have thousands of records and one at a
time is very time consuming.

Thanks in Advance,
Rob

c10306a7 error when access public folders
While access public folders through Exchange Admin, I get the following error: _ The available memory is not sufficient. Close some applications or windows and try again. ID no: c10306a7 Exchange system manager - This is a 2000 server standard running Exchange 2003 enterprise (upgraded from Exchange 2000) This error message was happening in Exchange 2000 as well, and I was hoping the upgrade would resolve the issue. This error message prevents me from access public folders and performing any maintenance. I am guessing this is more of a rights issue rather than a memeory issue. I have ...

old email addresses replaced by new will not allow owa access
Hello all, We have changed our email format from first initial last@XXX.com with firstname.lastname@XXX.com I went to remove the old email address for my account. once I did that I was not able to access OWA. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance. How do you log on to OWA? -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Rollin West" <Rollin West@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF891802-5928-4E91-9F64-1AC93EB6E45A@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > We have changed our ema...

Multiple categories problem
In outlook 2003, I am trying to assign categories to a mail item. It works fine if i attach only one category, but if i try to select more than one then outlook combines the selected categories to a string joined with the '_' character. then if i try to open the category window again, instead of showing the 2 categories selected, it shows a new one which is the concatenation of the 2 category titles. Example if I select the categories 'Jokes' and 'Tips' then a new category is creaed with the name of 'Jokes_Tips' P.s. this happens only on one pc, i have a diff...

Justify text across multiple columns
I have used Edit, Fill, Justify to fill rows with text within the boundaries of a set number of columns, but the text in each row is left justified. How do I justify the text (even spacing) in each row. If I highlight all of the text (multiple columns and rows) and then select Format, Cells, Alignment, Justify; Excel jams all the text into the first column. I know I could use a text box, but I'd prefer not to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. -Dave Hi Dave, Select the cells you want to center on. Under Format > Alignment > Horizontal drop down > Center across se...

multi-page document published on web as one document
how do i publish my multi-page publisher doc on my website w/o needing to convert each page to web format??? (for example, my monthly newsletter.) thanks in advance! ron ps: i'm using ms pub 2003 and fp 2003. revron wrote: > how do i publish my multi-page publisher doc on my > website w/o needing to convert each page to web format??? > (for example, my monthly newsletter.) > > thanks in advance! > > ron > > ps: i'm using ms pub 2003 and fp 2003. ======================================= Maybe converting to a .pdf would be an alternative? -- John In...

Printing multi-page and multi-orientation excel tab to PDF
Could someone let me know if it is possible to print a multi-page tab in Excel to a PDF with multiple page orientations? Currently, I am setting the print area for each of the four pages and then printing each page seperatly to a PDF. Once complete I am combining each page into one PDF. I need all pages to print to one PDF with the proper size and orientation. My code is included below. Thank you in adavance for your help, Joe M Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() ans = MsgBox("Do you want to Export the Input page to PDF?", vbYesNo, "Confirmation"...

how to split records in Access report
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here might be able to help me here. This problem has been driving me up the wall. I have a report that shows records in it. Some of the records are split namely starting on one page finishing on the next. For example - Maintenance plan - Irrigation monitoring plan where "- Maintenance plan" is all one field and yet the "- Irrigation monitoring plan" would be printed at the top of the next page if this happened to print at the bottom of a page. What should happen if the two lines don't fit is that both lines get moved to the next page. ...

Access Not Responding
I have an access database, that is running of a mysql server When i click on button it can take a fair bit of time to respond and the mouse can frezze. it also says 'Not Responding' At first i thought it could be internet speed but i have just tested on a new server with very hight query buffers and not running any thing else The query do load fast once Access starts responding again Abny idea what could be causeing it Are you trying to do this across a "wide area network" (e.g., the internet)? There are some issues with Access' performance on WANs. ...

MX Records not showing correctly
Could someone explain why I am getting the following and what I can do to resolve this problem. *** computername.domain.com can't find query=mx: Non-existent domain > query=mx domain.com Server: domain.com Addresses: 192.168.1.10, 192.168.0.10 *** domain.com can't find query=mx: Non-existent domain > query=mx 192.168.0.10 Server: [192.168.0.10] Address: 192.168.0.10 *** 192.168.0.10 can't find query=mx: Non-existent domain > Thanks for you help Terry You don't need MX records on internal DNS. What exactly are you trying to do? If you are trying to...

Extract data from csv file
I was looking through this discussion group, found something close to what I need, but not being a programmer, I haven't been able to modify it to what I am attempting to do and I hope someone can help. The .csv files are split into groups by month (ie: "c:\Jan\file name.csv)". I need to search within the group of csv files and extract data into an Excel file. What I would like to do is if Cell A1 in my active wb matches the data to the right of the 76 comma in the csv file, extract the 'text' value (must be specified as text as this data is a 19 digit ...

HQ Client unable to Process 401 Data Upload Worksheet
Hi, My Hq Client shown the following error when trying to process Data Upload Worksheet http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/482/hqclienterrorhr8.jpg can any1 help me on that? Hi MJay - there's a KB that addresses this issue; make sure the sa password is correct on HQ server; KB is 903751; hope this helps "MJay" wrote: > Hi, > My Hq Client shown the following error when trying to process Data Upload > Worksheet > http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/482/hqclienterrorhr8.jpg > can any1 help me on that? Quick fix: Disconnect the (vpn-)connection between HQ and ...

several data colums into one personell rooster
I'm trying to create a personell rooster chart with a 6 week cycle. The workbook I have looks like this: a: date b: day c:week d:roosterweek e: month F: Name1 g: Name2 h: Name 3 i; Name4 Under each name is the times that individual should come to work functions used weekday() Weeknr() month() For the rooster week i made a table of the week numbers and the tooster weeks and used a hlookup function weekno rooster week 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 1 What I wan...

Multiple Custom Toolbars
Hi All, I have just been "upgraded" to Office 2007 from 2002 and been able to create several custom toolbars (thanks to all the helpful info from Dave P, Debra D and Ron DB to be able to get this far!!) What I'm now finding is that my toolbar menus seem to copying the previous toolbar's settings and macros. The "new" toolbar works ok when I first create it and add the add-in, but at some point it seems to lose it's link and just duplicates the original toolbar's info. If I remove and re-add the offending add-in toolbar it works as expecte...

Error when loading crm default page
Hello, when loading my crm default page i've got this error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Badly Formed FieldXml: Field name itau_company Does not correspond to any Attribute on Entity: contact. Field Xml = <field name="itau_company" requiredlevel="na" maxlength="100" format="text"><displaynames><displayname description="Company" languagecode="1033" /></displaynames></f...

Record Unavailable When Creating New Activity Offline
When working with my offline data, I will go into a Contact Record that I have access to offline. I will create a new activity, save it and then keep going. Sporadically when I create an activity for that contact and hit save I will get the Record Unvailalbe error. When I close the window I can create the same exact activity again and it will save just fine. I am working offline with the Outlook client, I am the onwer of the Contact object. The activity can be any type, Phone, Email, Appt. I enabled tracing and was able to catch this in the logs. Here is the error that appears i...

List of Suppliers items show as <unknown>
We are in the process of converting data (QSImport) and have noticed a problem. If I look at an Item record, it properly shows the Supplier information. However, If I open up the Supplier and choose to view the items they supply, I get a listing that shows (most all) the Items with the description and Item ID as "unknown". The price field shows prices and the number of items in the list seem correct. If you attempt to double click on one of the "unknown" records, you get an error message - 3021 "Either BOF or EOF is true" and SO Manager crashes. I verified...

Form Objects Disappear When Filter Returns No Records
AC 2007 sp2. I have a form with a list box combo box and a text box. The cbo is used to filter records in the form and is also synced with the list box. I have dvd titles in the list box and when I select an item in the cbo (category) it filters the records in the list box and the form. I have an item in the lookup table 'Other' which is the default value for a new record. (making sure that all records have a value for the category) So there usually isn't any records containing 'Other' so when I select it the cbo and no records are returned the list box and ...

Launching Program with Time Sensitive Data
I use excel to create orders for parts from a variety of different suppliers. After I create and fax the order to the specific vendor, I have to "remember" to go back to the same order in a couple of days and call the vendor to ensure they received the order that I sent to them. Currently I am using a separate program (cute reminder) or a plain "sticky note" to remind me to do this, however what I would LIKE to be able to do is to use an integrated option or formula or perhaps a 3rd party program that allows me to simply set a date and time within Excel for the progr...

Cannot access contacts when composing e-mail messages
other posts... I recently upgraded from xp to 7. I run office 2007. I can see all my contact, however, when I go to the different contact books and try and enable the address book the box is greyed out (i.e. it cannot be checked). I have then tried to go to tools->address books - it displays Outlook address book, type "MAPI".... I then try New - additional address books - outlook address books - and I receive the message "This account or directory type already exists and cannot be specified twice." I then tried to delete the "MAPI" address...

Multiple select option
I want a macro snippet to produce a message box with about 6 options to set a variable value in the macro when it is run. It could be a drop down menu or radio buttons or multiple choice in a message box. Something like a case statement maybe Select Case 'from box or drop down menu or radio button picked' Case1 Location="Amarillo" Case2 Location="San Diego" Etc. End Select On 1/27/10 6:26 AM, in article C7858D1A.EB7D%gene@WirelessEngineeringCorp.com, "Gene Augustin" <gene@Wirele...

Match Multiple Deposits to one Recurning Deposit???
I have set up a Recuring Deposit for what my roomate pays me for rent. It is setup as a manual deposit, fixed amount, and to be automatically added to my register. She has a tendency to pay me from two seperate accounts -- (1) a check, which I deposit into checking account (2) a direct transer from her checking to my checkking account The amounts change from month to month with regards to what she pays by check and transfers directly into my checking account. Is there a way to match up the 2 payments/deposits to my recurring deposit? ...

Importing multiple text files to spreadsheet
Just wondering if anyone might know if there's a way to automate this problem: I have 200 text files that need to be imported to 1 worksheet on Excel. - each file should be imported to 1 column in the Excel worksheet - the 'next' file imported to the next column - thus after the import, there should be 200 filled columns - starting with zero columns filled ??? Any ideas? ========================== FYI: essentially, i'm trying to get information from the text files - which represent 1 record - to a database, & i'm using a spreadsheet to do this coz after the i...

multiple y axis in xy chart
is there any options or macros avialable for creating multiple y axis in the xy chart. my application is that i want plot a graph for various values at a time as the list below x y1 y2 y3 y4 10.00pm 0.5 1000 10 50 10.30 pm 0.6 1200 20 150 like the above datas the scale in y1 axis is 0 to 1.0 and y2 axis is 0 to 1200. and y3 is o to 50 and y4 is o to 250 in the excel the possibilites are only two y axis can be drawn how to include third and fourth y axis can any one help me out -- sivaprakasam Take a look here: http:...

Access 2007 Rich Text Justify
Hi, 1. I want to fully justify text on both left and right sides. Text is stored in SQLServer Text column. 2. On the Rich Text ribbon, there are only icons for left, center, and right justification - no full justification. 3. Is it possible to add HTML tags directly to the text in the table for full justification? I tried using tags below, which works in browser from a notepad text file. However, it does not work in an Access 2007 foooooooooooooorm textbox set to Rich Text. I also want this full justification in an Access 2007 report also. Thanks. Alan Doeans't Work in Access...

Leaving a formula cell blank when data has not yet been added.
Hi, I am creating a worksheet that will be completed by a number of people. I have a date formula A B C 1 10/02/2010 =A1+7 (17/02/2010) 2 Blank =A2+7 (07/01/1900) Is there any way to make Cell C2 remain blank until the information in cel A2 is entered. I enter a number of furmulas into cells where there is no information being entered yet as it is a blank worksheet, is there a common way to have the cells remain empty until the data cells have inf...