Cumulative Error

Ill try and explain this as best I can.

I have a form with a subform, the subform contains all the data, the main
form is used as a connection link.

On the subform I want to create a cumulative total specific to the project
and department according to month so essentially I want something like:

(Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Detailed)
Project: A
Department: 0004

(Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Sub)
Month     Planned     Cumulative
June          342            342
Jul             123            465
Aug           456            921

At the moment I have the following as the control source for cumulative but
it doesnt seem to like it I just get #error

=DSum("[Planned]","[Tbl_Department Detailed]","Month <= [Forms]![Frm_Edit
Department Sub]![Month] AND [Project Number] = [Forms]![Frm_Edit Department
Detailed] ANd Discipline=[Forms]![Frm_Edit Department Detailed]!Discipline")

--
Thank you in advance

Have you tried using that code in a query and basing the subform on that?
Then you can make it read only and the fields will be updated.

I am wondering whether you have the speech marks in the wrong place. The
following works in a very simple query.

 DSum("[cost]","[table1]","rec<=" & [rec])

--
www.ae911truth.org

"andrew3254" wrote:

> Ill try and explain this as best I can.
>
> I have a form with a subform, the subform contains all the data, the main
> form is used as a connection link.
>
> On the subform I want to create a cumulative total specific to the project
> and department according to month so essentially I want something like:
>
> (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Detailed)
> Project: A
> Department: 0004
>
> (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Sub)
> Month     Planned     Cumulative
> June          342            342
> Jul             123            465
> Aug           456            921
>

> At the moment I have the following as the control source for cumulative but
> it doesnt seem to like it I just get #error
>
> =DSum("[Planned]","[Tbl_Department Detailed]","Month <= [Forms]![Frm_Edit
> Department Sub]![Month] AND [Project Number] = [Forms]![Frm_Edit Department
> Detailed] ANd Discipline=[Forms]![Frm_Edit Department Detailed]!Discipline")
>

> --
> Thank you in advance

Thank you

"scubadiver" wrote:

> Have you tried using that code in a query and basing the subform on that?
> Then you can make it read only and the fields will be updated.
>
> I am wondering whether you have the speech marks in the wrong place. The
> following works in a very simple query.
>
>  DSum("[cost]","[table1]","rec<=" & [rec])
>
> --
> www.ae911truth.org
>

> "andrew3254" wrote:
>
> > Ill try and explain this as best I can.
> >
> > I have a form with a subform, the subform contains all the data, the main
> > form is used as a connection link.
> >
> > On the subform I want to create a cumulative total specific to the project
> > and department according to month so essentially I want something like:
> >
> > (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Detailed)
> > Project: A
> > Department: 0004
> >
> > (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Sub)
> > Month     Planned     Cumulative
> > June          342            342
> > Jul             123            465
> > Aug           456            921
> >

> > At the moment I have the following as the control source for cumulative but
> > it doesnt seem to like it I just get #error
> >
> > =DSum("[Planned]","[Tbl_Department Detailed]","Month <= [Forms]![Frm_Edit
> > Department Sub]![Month] AND [Project Number] = [Forms]![Frm_Edit Department
> > Detailed] ANd Discipline=[Forms]![Frm_Edit Department Detailed]!Discipline")
> >

> > --
> > Thank you in advance

LoadLibrary returns NULL and error code ERROR_INVALID_ADDRESS
Hello, I am using the LoadLibrary to load a DLL I've written, but the return value is NULL and GetLastError returns ERROR_INVALID_ADDRESS. The error happens under Release build. Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks Simon Jefferies jefferies_simon@hotmail.com ...

Error message in Outlook #9
I have just got a blackberry and am trying to set up outlook to use with it. I have had my computer 5 years, but never tried to use outlook before. When I click on it, I get the following error message: "The extension configuration file c:\Program Files\microsoft office\office\addins\fldpub.ecf could not be installed. There is an error in the syntex or format of the file" This is then followed by "Unable to alter your defualt email folders. Create a new profile, make it your default by selecting it, and then clicking Always use this Profile". When I try to open th...

Crystal Report Logon Error
When i click on the list of report, error message saying that "Crystal Reports Logon Error, please verify that you have enought Crystal licenses" I'd checked the Users Group, confirmed that NT Authority/Authenticated Users has been added, the Crystal APS service is running. I restarted the service. I tried all the solution that provided in the web site, but i still get that error. I'm at a loss here... :( I have done the same things and have the same problem! Help, please! >-----Original Message----- >When i click on the list of report, error message saying...

Visio internal error: #2103
I am using Visio 2002 to create vector signatures for digitally signing PDF files. In general I have successfully created small vector files with transparent backgrounds by scanning signatures and vectorizing using a raster to vector program. I import the vector image into visio, ungroup it, create an object from each closed path (using Shape>Operations>Join) and subtract the various loops from the outer outline so that the "holes" in the signature are transparent. In this way the signature looks natural when it is placed in documents, possibly over lines or other objects. Thi...

Error message in Excel workbook.
Hello, I have met a starnge error message in Excel 2000. For not a very big file (about 600KB!!), when I'm trying to copy one worksheet into a new one, I'm receivinge the message: 'No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook'. The file contains 5 worksheets with about 15 charts. In all the file I'm using Arial font. There are some limits about charts ? Can anybody help me ? ...

How to calculate the cumulative weekly average over several wksht
I need to figure out how to calculate the cumulative weekly average cost of something, accross several worksheets. ...

Error when retrieving mail
I am getting an error when I try to access ONE account I have on a POP3 server (a@netrixweb.com, for example). The other accounts on the same server (b@netrixweb.com and c@netrixweb.com) I can still access just fine. The error is a timeout error with code 0x800ccc19. When I do a search for this code on microsoft.com, the only support articles it returns have to do with anti-virus software scanning emails or Outlook Express. Well, currently I have no anti-virus software on this box (besides, wouldn't that be affecting my access to the other accounts as well?) and I'm not u...

error MFC80UD.dll not found when running in debug mode
When I try to compile and run a MFC program in MSVS 2005 in debug mode, i get the following error MFC80UD.dll not found. Pls Reinstall the program. Why I am getting this error and how do i correct it. Thnx in advance You are missing a Unicode/Debug MFC dll. The dll should be located in <windir>\WinSxS\<processor specific> folder (e.g. C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_Microsoft.VC80.DebugMFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-w_fa4f0a51). If you are getting the error on your dev machine then I'd suggest you re-install the software. Unless you can explain why the file is not there ...

outlook error: entry point ont found #2
hello i am having problems with outlook ( im running xp pro ) when i try to run outlook i get this error message: Microsoft outlook. outlook EXE entry point not found. the procedure entry point getiUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library. ive uninstalled /installed again ,but to no avail. any help will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou very much . Regards georgie This issue may occur if the MDAC system component is corrupt or the MSDART.DLL file is corrupt. Please try updating MDAC 2.8 to resolve this issue. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6c050fe3-c...

Speech Recognition Error
Hi When I'm running Outlook 2002 on my main profile, if I switch user, then come back, I get an error about "unable to load speech recognition files" / Error 1706 cannot find files.... etc. Any ideas what might be causing this? Thanks. Nik. -- ============================================================== Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me Directly ============================================================== P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550 Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic ...

runtime error 13
I have the typical code for doing a record look up ... Private Sub Combo156_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[ID] = " & Str(Nz(Me![Combo156], 0)) If Not rs.EOF Then Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark End Sub The problem is if I backspace an entry in the combo box and move to another field it considers the entry a type mismatch. The field appears blank when this happens, but apprently the control thinks otherwise. How can I prevent this from happening? Thanks, Paul Assuming...

Error reading '.' after customising report. :-(
After trying to customise a report to prepare my end of year accounts, I was presented with a dialog saying: There was an error reading from '.' MS Money 2006 Small Business then hangs, and eventually quits. I can reload the software, but now whenever I go to the report I customised (one of the defaults: Transactions by Account), I get the same error. I could roll back to a backup, but I will lose the 5 hours Ive spent updating my accounts tonight. I really cant bear to do all that again Does anyone have any way to fix this please? (Other than never using the Account Transactions r...

Error reassigning leads following upgrade to version 4
Hi, We are experiencing an issue when trying to reassign a lead to another user. Whenever we do we get the following error : CrmException: More than one user queue was found for the given object.] at Microsoft.Crm.CrmException.Assert(Boolean condition, String message) at Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.QueueServiceInternal`1.GetUserQueueWithObject(BusinessEntityMoniker moniker, Guid userId, ExecutionContext context) at Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.QueueItemService.RouteToUser(BusinessEntityMoniker objectMoniker, Guid userIdOfCurrentObjectOwner, Guid primaryUserIdOfQueueToRouteTo, Execut...

'Error Occured' when assigning leads to another user
Hi, We are trying to assign a lead that belongs to one user to another user in CRM. CRM is giving us a generic “An error has occurred” message. I switched on detailed error messages and got “More than one user queue was found for the given object.” This is happening since upgrading from CRM3 to CRM4. We have found a knowledgbase article which explains a simillar issue (KB951178) but this involves rerunning the setup and downloading the relevant patch at that time. This all seems a bit drastic and wondered if anyone had come across the error ? Regards Mark You can contact Micro...

messaging interface has returned an unknown error when accessing the contacts in Outlook 2003
I'm getting the following error when I attempt to create a new email message in Outlook 2003. This happens when I click on the to to open up the address book. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error I'm running the latest updates for Office 2003 and this only happens to one user accessing his MS Exchange contacts. If I have another user create a message and selecting the to for his outlook contacts using Outlook 2003 on the same computer there is no probelms. If I bring up outlook using the outlook /safe I can access the users contacts with no problems. Seems the...

time out error downloading email from MSN to Outlook
when ever I have emails over 3 meg in size I get the error " a timeout occured while communicating with the server" You can see that it the download starts, I believe its a timing issue with http:// accounts. If I go to MSN 8 and look at the mail its fine, any ideas would be appreciated. Sometimes my Norton Antivirus chokes on large attachments, and the resultant delay processing the file times out the server. If you're running an AV program, try rebooting and resending with the AV disabled (scan the file manually first before saving, to be a good citizen). The problem m...

How to place focus back after error message window closed?
I have a form with 3 CEdit which are Year, Month and Day fields. If one of them is empty and user click OK or press Enter, an error message will displayed and the focus will back on where it was. I have tried this code but it won't focused back on where it was, it just back to the form but nothing is focused. void CMochikoshiDlg::OnOK() { // TODO: この位置にその他の検証用のコードを追加してください if ( m_edt_mochi_date_year.IsEmpty() || m_edt_mochi_date_month.IsEmpty() || m_edt_mochi_date_day.IsEmpty() ) { MessageBox( "Error" ); return; } CDialog::OnOK(); } How to do that? Thank you ve...

error 3035
I have a system that the day passes executing a query and once and for all for other I receive the error: 3035 " system resources exceeded " I already made here that more it didn't solve. DBEngine.SetOption dbMaxLocksPerFile, 200000 what should make? "Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote: >I have a system that the day passes executing a query and once and for all >for other I receive the error: > 3035 " system resources exceeded " Frank Please ask your question in the Portuguese newsgroup. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgr...

System wide SFO error
We have one client installation and our demo install thats having an issue but our live office server is not. In SFO if I goto Account..New Account.. Type Account Name, click on Primary Contact, New Contact, Put the name in and Close I will get this error: Line: 33 Char: 4 Error: 'frmResult_id.length' is null or not an object URL: http://localhost/2525/_forms/QuickCreateReturn/quickcreate.aspx? crmFormSubmitObjectType=2 Like I said we have one client running 1.2 w/ 10 Licenses as a demo and we have our demo laptops that have the same error. However, we use 15 seats of CRM at o...

Message Wont Send, Says Error.
Here is the Error message it gives me everytime i try sending the message: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Re: purses i made!!', Account: 'mail.atl.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.atl.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 Cannot connect to SMTP server 207.115.11.17 (207.115.11.17:25), connect error 10060', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67 Please help ASAP. "Jesssssssica07" <Jesssssssica07@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:27697...

Error C))D 1197
Help,I get error: C00D 1197 whenever I turn on Win Media Player ?. -- pax On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:08:01 -0800, paxwin <paxrog@shaw.ca> wrote: >Help,I get error: C00D 1197 whenever I turn on Win Media Player ?. There can be a wide range of causes for this. Try step by step on this web page first, to see how you get on : http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0082.mspx#EED HTH Cheers - Neil ------------------------------------------------ Digital Media MVP : 2004-2010 http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpfaqs ...

Outlook error when typing a message
I get the follow error with outlook 2000 on a WinXP platform. "The messaging interface has returend an unknown error" Please assist ...

Invalid Argument (error 30001)
I am receiving a error " Invalid Argument" only when I run a Make Table Query . But the select query is working fine. I also get the error when I import the table. Please Help! Thanks Pon SELECT DISTINCT TST.TST_RUCL_CODE, TST.TST_DOC_CODE, TST.TST_ACTIVITY_DATE, TST.TST_TRANS_DATE, TST.TST_TRANS_AMT, TST.TST_TRANS_DESC, TST.TST_DR_CR_IND INTO MTB_FGBTRNH FROM TST; Thanks PON "Jerry Whittle" wrote: > Show us the SQL. Open the query in design view. Next go to View, SQL View > and copy and past it here. > -- > Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP &...

Error with SFO going back online
I am getting this error after going offline (when I try to go back online). "The procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL" Does anyone have any insight into what might be causing this? Thanks, Matt ...

Error in Outlook 2000 / 2003
Hello: I am getting this error with 2000 / 2003 Outlook clients using an Exchange 2000 Server: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' I found a tech note about it being the Offline Address Book on the Exchange side, however I can't seem to find the fix. Anyone have the answer? Thanks in Advance David Try reselecting your offline address book server in its properties within the ESM, and perhaps within the priv mailbox database properties as well. -- David Wyatt MCSE, MCSA 2000/2003 Mes...