Check box change colour once checked

Hi can anyone please help me?

I've created a check box in my form which shows what information is
valid and what's not, if it's checked then it's not valid and if it's
not checked then it's valid....I would like the one's that are checked
to show all the information in a different colour not the check box
label but rest of the information

For example:
In a form which shows the category and skills and then the sub form
shows list of volunteers (Name and contact details) who may still do
voluntary work or not. there is a check box on the sub form next to
each volunteer so if it's checked then they no longer would like to do
voluntary work so their name and contact number should be greyed out
and the ones not checked to stay as it is white. Is this possible? I
don't want the check box label to change the colour...can you please
help?

Please help if there is a way I can do this?

Many thanks in advance

0
Ps2328h

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Change management
Thanks in advance. Some co-workers use a third party analysis tool built upon a complex, proprietary 2005 db. To assist their efforts to validate their inputs to this tool, I long ago created a some views in another db on the same server. The views join some 18 or more tables from the proprietary db. All the joined table names are fully qualified with the prefix 'dbname.dbo.' Also created were functions and sprocs that also reference the proprietary db. These views, sprocs, & functions are used by both an Excel application and by a DotNet app, i.e., they'r...

Sorting Items in a Combo Box...
I have a Combo Box that is sub-classed. I want the items in the list to be sorted by the lParam of the item and then alphabetically (upper and lower case separately). The dialog control being sub-classed has the Sort property set to true, but it isn't sorting them, or if it is, it is doing so in reverse of what I want. For example, the list contains "r, D, .s, .., and ." which is the order is displays them in from top to bottom, but I want the reverse ("., .., .s, D, r"). I tried setting up the CompareItem(), but it doesn't seem to be called. FWIW: - The Co...

How do I create Check list

Control printing according to list box options
I have two list box's that control the report that is going to print. Text20 is the list box that displays the shed number, and the drop down list varies depending on what sheds are in the table. if a shed number is added or deleted, it is also added or deleted in the list drop down box.The row source is: SELECT DISTINCT [98MatingRecords].[SHED #] FROM 98MatingRecords ORDER BY [98MatingRecords].[SHED #]; The second is Text22, this list box has the sections in it and the sections are controled by the shed number, some sheds have 1 section some have 6 and some have 3 or 4, so the dro...

Authorizing checks with RMS

No Programs are showing up in the ADD/Remove program Box
XP Home to XP Pro Upgrade - clean install. Interestingly enough System Retore is disabled/stopped and I can not restore the service. Tried Regedit and looked for prog names >63 char, but none found under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall. Any suggestions.... "Matthew" <Matthew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:494DD812-4BDD-473D-9936-5FBE50DE2F4D@microsoft.com... > XP Home to XP Pro Upgrade - clean install. > Interestingly enough System Retore is disabled/stopped and I can not > restore >...

Printing Checks

Colour of 'followed hyperlink' not appearing
This is odd. When I run my presentation, the colour I chose for my 'followed hyperlink' doesn't work. However, when I go back to edit mode, it updates hyperlink on the slide with the 'followed hyperlink' colour that I chose. The original presenation was in PPT 2003 which it worked fine in. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Assuming you have 2007 it's a bug. -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "DFHaviland" wrote: > T...

why can't i type in plain text control boxes?
I am building a template in Word 2007. In the content controls I have the option of using rich text or plain text. When I choose the plain text and protect the document to filling in forms I can not type in the content control box. Yet when I use Rich text I can't tab over to the next content control box as it tabs within the control box. All I want to be able to do is type in the control box and be able to tab to the next. Did you by any chance set the text controls so they cannot be edited? Undo that and you should be able to tab from text control to text control with ...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

Universal Worksheet Changes
I have a workbook that has several identical worksheets that update to one master sheet. If I want to change a formula or make a chance in the worksheet is there any way I can make the change universally in all worksheets instead of doing it to each individual sheet? Thanks! If you group the sheets all changes done in one sheet will be done in the other sheets as well, just remember to ungroup the sheets when you are done -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Dick Bell" <dick@bellfb.com> wrote in message news:evtDj8OjHHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a workbook th...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

File name list in the open dialog box.
In the open dialog box, how to delete the list of files appearing in the file name drag down menu in excel 2007? Not sure where you are finding this list. Do you mean the Recent Documents you see when you click on the Button? You can clear that by setting your MRU list to 0 under Button>Excel Options>Advanced>Display. If you mean the list you see when you go to Button>Open then you will have to set a new default file path to a folder that is empty. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:10:01 -0800, Acs <Acs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

trying to align shifting text boxes
my report has a number of columns and in 2 of them are a quantity of text boxes stacked vertically on top of each other in a perfect world, the data would stack INDEPENDANTLY in each column (without aligning across the columns) ex: COLUMN 1 COLUMN 2 textbox 1a texbox 2a textbox 1a texbox 2b textbox 1b texbox 2b textbox 1c texbox 2c not like this: ex: COLUMN 1 COLUMN 2 textbox 1a texbox 2a textbox 1a textbox 1b ...

check check check
afpoiadshfpaosid It is a feature, not a bug -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

spam properties check
When I receive a suspecious email (spam), I right click, without opening the message, to check the properties to make sure it is spam before I forward to the "missed spam" software of my ISP. Some spam emails then ask me if "I want to save the changes" before I close the properties box. I am then not able to forward this email without replying yes to "save the changes?" I did not make any changes, I just checked the properties. Why is this happening? ...

Queue not able to change privilege to Business Unit
Hi, I have created multiple queues that are owned by diffent Business Units and by different users within the appropriate Business Unit, like so: Queue A - BusinessUnitX, OwnerUserX Queue B - BusinessUnitY, OwnerUserY Queue C - BusinessUnitZ, OwnerUserZ When I log in as OwnerUserX I can see the Queue B and the email subject lines. When I attempt to open the email in the Queue I do not have the correct priovilege so I get an Access Denied error. This is expected behaviour. However, there are Chinese Walls between Business Units and therefore it is imperative that Users cannot see even the s...

Get info from changing cell to static cell
Hi, let me explain... I have a link from the web which is a share price. I would like to record the last 3 price changes and then average of all three. ( price changes can happen in seconds or minutes) I believe I am looking to copy the content initially as a static value(cell1), when it changes to copy it to another static cell (cell3), when it changes again copy this to another static cell (cell3)... I hope this is clear enough I can work out the average...lol The next stage would be average of another change, cell 2 + 3 + 4 but lets get the initial problem first... :-) TIA It...

where is the install for default text box add-in
Maybe you mean Default Text Box v1.0.0.3 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins Normal.pub? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "lpyburn" <lpyburn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:692EA943-DB76-474F-B4C4-CA0222EBA04D@microsoft.com... > ...