Change link between form and subform

I have a form with a subform in it.

I would like to change the way they are linked so instead of linking from
Old ID, they link to New ID

I don't know anything about code, is there a way to just change the cell it
relies on?

Thanks

Confused87 -

Bring up the properties of the subform, and change the values in 'Link Child
Fields' and 'Link Master Fields' on the Data tab of the properties dialog
box.  Make sure you have the subform selected, not the form within the
subform.

--
Daryl S

"Confused87" wrote:

> I have a form with a subform in it.
>
> I would like to change the way they are linked so instead of linking from
> Old ID, they link to New ID
>
> I don't know anything about code, is there a way to just change the cell it
> relies on?
>
> Thanks

how create sum function in form field
I'm trying to utilize the sum function in a field on an Outlook 2002 form. I want the form field to sum up the other form fields. Sum is not a function listed in the value tab. Please advise. ...

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Pass Through query with criteria on a form
I have a Pass Through query that looks like this. select Location,City,State,Country,Pings from (select sd_term_name_loc as 'Location', sd_term_city as 'City', sd_term_st as 'State', sd_term_cntry as 'Country', count(sd_key)as 'Pings' from detail (nolock) where -- ***** The dates below refer to the date and time at which the transaction was loaded to PRM. -- ***** -- ***** The number of pings which have occurred BETWEEN those dates/times will be counted. -- ***** -- ***** Enter the date/time in the format '09/16/2007 14:00:00.000...

Change a formula to an acual number

linked sheets
Hi all I have a spreadsheet with a number of sheets. on sheet one is a merge row in column a with the heading and then various rows with the data A N 123 B A 123 C M 334 D E 233 The first 3/4 rows are identical on the next sheets and are linked to sheet 1 (if sheet 1 changes the data changes). However I may need to add a new row in sheet one (in example above a new row between the 123 and 123. Is there a way that will update the new row on the other sheets. Any suggestions greatly appreciated Rexmann Ps I use Excel XP on the sheets other than sheet1 in column A use =indirect...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

symbols won't work in form fields
I have Access 2002. We write a lot of letters in French and as I have a QWERTY keyboard, we have shortcuts for the french letters which are missing from the keyboard. For example Ctrl + e is e with an accute accent, Alt + e is e with a grave accent, and so on. It all works just fine in WORD. But in my forms in my ACCESS database, in my fill-in fields, the shortcuts simply don't work. And there is no "symbol" option available in the tool bar to insert a symbol or French character. Is there any way I can add this function in to the database ? thanks .. Roger ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

BUG?!: PP 2007 does display all "Paste as link" charts of Excel 20
I discovered a bug in Excel / PP 2007 which I can easily reproduce. I have a simple "test" files if somebody wants to take a look. The basic outline is like this. 1) I create some graphs in Excel with considerable distance, so that they are not both visible on the screen simontainously. 2) I copy (by selecting a range containing the graphs), then paste-link (as dynamic graphics) the two chars into PP, each in its separate slide. 3) Now, If I rightclick and choose "update", the one which is not visible in Excel will not be shown! To me, it seems like Excel saves...

icon changes with change of extension

Combo Box on Forms
Hi, I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being Other. If the user selects other I want them to be able to input what they want so that it will go into the table instead of just the "Other". I just am not really sure on how to do that. Can you help? Thanks, Jaime In design view click on VIEW - Properties and the the combo. Then change Limit To List to No. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "jseger22@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being > Other. If the use...

Field Type Change

HELP!!! Missing Links!!!
Please can someone please tell me how to locate where a corup link in a spreadsheet might be. When I open up my workbook it tells me that it "contains one or more links that can not be updated." I then choose EDIT --> LINKS to check the status of the links but all the links show as being just fine. There are no broken links. But when I open up the file again I get the same message. Does anyone know how to nerrow it down so i can find out what link seems to be broken/missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Steve Download and use Findlink http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/...

Table in Access Form
Hello, I want to put a table in ACCESS form. And the numbers or the text will be used in querries and coding. How can i do this? Thanks... Regards, Create a form with a datasheet view of your table: 1. Select the table you want to use 2. Use the form wizard to create the Datasheet View. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "SupperDuck" <SupperDuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02BB96B3-879A-4AB0-9CC4-39173D6C54D0@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I want to put a table in ACCES...

Adding tabs to a form
Hi all! What happens if I add a lot of new tabs to a form, say the Incident form? Will there be a kind of slide bar or something when I deploy the customization, in order to reach the tabs at the most right? Is there a limit in the number of tabs we can add to a form? Thanks in advance! Mathieu. Mathieu, There is a limit of 8 tabs. During my testing, I did not see a scroll bar for the tabs appear. Looks like you need some brevity with tab names... HTH, Dave ------------------------------------------------- David L. Carr, President Visionary Software Consulting, Inc. Main #: 971-3...