Adding texture to Access forms

How do you add texture to the background of Microsoft Access forms?

Arturo wrote:
> How do you add texture to the background of Microsoft Access forms?

With the Picture property of the form.  Set it to an image file that gives the
"texture" you want.

--
Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP
Email (as appropriate) to...

0
Rick

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Recipe Database in Access
Hi Guys Last year my partner and I bought a small country kitchen where we make jams, chutneys, sauces etc. We would like to put all our recipes into an access database. Can anyone please point us in the right direction to find one. The functionality we are looking for includes: - ingredient searches ... eg - so we can pull up all recipes that malt vinegar (which includes gluten) and replace with a gluten free vinegar. - ingredient costs ... to help with product pricing. - volume output - recipe owner ... some of the recipes are owned by a specific customers and we only make that produ...

From remote PC accessing Project Web access using FQDN
I have problem in accessing Project Web access. I could able to access Share point services website which hosts the Project Web Access with out any issue if I use FQDN. (If I don't use FQDN in some remote PC's I have problem, in some PC's it works) See link for Jpeg Image below http://i45.tinypic.com/2mwezw0.jpg If I want to access PWA with FQDN I am having issue from remote machine. See the Link http://i46.tinypic.com/2ymfuh1.jpg I can access with out any problem FROM THE SERVER which hosts the [project server] WITH OUT FQDN See the link http:...

Access an excel file through FTP without write protection
Hi experts I placed a question yesterday - approximately 28 hours ago - nobody have reacted on it - please tell me if you don't understand my question because my English is to bad. thanks jj ...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Folder access permission
I have various clients where certain folders, ie Calendar where the permission cannot be change as I get that access is denied but other folders in the sub tree are fine within Outlook 2003 I notice that there are deleted user account info still there within folder but I cannot remove. We upgraded from SBS2k to SBS2003 and I imported via the wizard all messages. What other steps can I look at. I have tried removing and then adding user rights to this mailbox using ADSI Edit Many thanks ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Access 2007 Fit to Screen or Auto Resize
I have a multiuser form that I would like all the users, regardless, of the screen resolution they are using, to be able to see on one screen without having to scroll from side to side or up and down. I have a couple of users who prefer lower resolutions and my forms are not fitting on their screens. I have tried to use the "fit to screen" and "auto resize" properties to achieve this (set them both to "yes") but it doesn't seem to work. I couldn't find help on the "fit to screen" property. What are these two properties for? Can I use t...

Validating data in a subform against data in main form
I have a main form with a subform. Each form is bound to its own table but are linked through a primary key (customerID). On the main form, I have a customer's date of birth (dob). On the subform, I have the customrer's date of order (doo). Basically, I want to validate that the date of order entered by the user is later than the date of birth. How can I do this? I tried to do it in the subform's BeforeUpdate event but it failed. It didn't seem to recognize dob (customer's date of birth). Perhaps, I was not referring to dob properly. I'm new to ...

Adding alternate columns

Suspect Employee
We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email policy. Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? I do not have his password because they are forced to change it every 60 days. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Joe On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:06:01 -0700, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email >policy. > >Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? > >I do not have his password because they are forced to chan...

Adding fields from a different query

How to filter listbox data in a form?
A Form contains Filter dropdown for Year selection and a list box. How to filter listbox data based on selected year. Any helps or thoughts could be appreciated. Advnaced Thanks ~Vins Check your other post. Vinod wrote: > > A Form contains Filter dropdown for Year selection and a list box. How to > filter listbox data based on selected year. > > Any helps or thoughts could be appreciated. > > Advnaced Thanks > ~Vins -- Dave Peterson ...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Field on Form gives Error
I designed a form with record source a table containing among them the numeric (long integer) field ContactID. I added the field to the form using the field List (drag and drop). The field gives me the value #Name? when shown in the form. All other fields in the form are displayed correctly. I checked and double checked if the name of the field is not misspelled but as I used drag and drop from the field list, what can go wrong here? When I invoke the Query Builder and look at ContactID, it is shown normally and has normal values. The form is used as a sub form but does not have Linked C...