access-problem saving forms and reports

I have a problem every time im trying to save a form in access.
It doesnt matter to what table i create a form or a report,the access wont
allow me to save it and puts on an error message:
"microsoft office access doesnt have the option to save the form or the
report because he presents chars from a  language that cannot be be saved in
your system area.
switch your system area to the language in the form or the report and than
try again".

my office is in hebrew and my windows in english,i have passed all the data
in the table and in the form between the languages back and forth and it
still puts on that  message.
I tryed to change the language at office language tool and it also didnt help.

I really need help with this problem.
so if anyone knows how to solve it i would be grateful.

my email: tomnavot@gmail.com

thank you!

*sorry if my english is not perfect

It sounds to me that the message is referring to characters on the form, not
in the tables.  I think you can verify that by removing the form's
recordsource then trying to save the form.

God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

"???" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a problem every time im trying to save a form in access.
> It doesnt matter to what table i create a form or a report,the access wont
> allow me to save it and puts on an error message:
> "microsoft office access doesnt have the option to save the form or the
> report because he presents chars from a  language that cannot be be saved
> in
> your system area.
> switch your system area to the language in the form or the report and than
> try again".
>

> my office is in hebrew and my windows in english,i have passed all the
> data
> in the table and in the form between the languages back and forth and it
> still puts on that  message.
> I tryed to change the language at office language tool and it also didnt
> help.
>
> I really need help with this problem.
> so if anyone knows how to solve it i would be grateful.
>
> my email: tomnavot@gmail.com
>
> thank you!
>
> *sorry if my english is not perfect

0
Mark

Choosing subform fields from master form
Hello - I have a master form with 4 subforms. 3 of the subforms have only checkboxes. The boss wants to choose the checkboxes displayed in subforms. For example, this week the boss wants users to view checkbox1, checkbox2, checkbox5, and checkbox7 in a subform. The following week he wants users to see checkbox3, checkbox4, checkbox6, and checkbox 8. I'd like the boss to have an administrator console where he chooses what checkboxes will be available for the users.How do I handle this with a multiuser split database? Any ideas? Thanks! Steve -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com htt...

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Having problem Installing Exchange Router
When Installing I keep getting this error: Setup was unable to install the Microsoft CRM-Exchange E-Mail Router. This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator (80070659) I log on as adiminstrator account with local and domain access. I have tried reinstalling Windows installer and Script Host. Please help Make sure the user you are using to install is the same CRM admin user name you used to Install the MS CRM. I hope this works. "Thomas" wrote: > When Installing I keep getting this error: > Setup was unable to install the Mic...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

XPath problem with two xmlns
I have got file raport.rld which is an XML file generated by MS Reporting Services. The problem is: in this file are tags from two different namespaces xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2003/10/reportdefini tion" xmlns:rd="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SQLServer/reporting/reportdesigner" when I'm trying to use XPATH to get <teble> tag it doesn't work. (the result is empty) I've removed All tegs like <rd:TypeName>System.Int32</rd:TypeName> Now all is working fine but what to do when I have tags from two different...

Outlook Express(6.0) INBOX Problem
I have a problem with M.S Outlook Express where I appear to have ten messages permanantly stuck in my INBOX.No matter how many times I try to access them or do a send/receive they remain "stuck" in there.I think this may have something to do with my McAfee Internet suite(8.0) which I have just had to reinstall.I have tried disabling all elements of Mcafee in case one of these is inhibiting the "release of my O.E INBOX , but still no joy.Do I have to reinstall Outlook EXpress and if so will I lose all my e mails etc.I can in the mean time send and receive E mails as per normal a...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Outbox Problems
I cannot send any emails on Outlook because they get stuck in the Outbox. While they are stuck in my outbox the most unusual thing happens: the intended recipient of the email gets multiple (sometimes as many as 40-50 of the email in their Inbox and they call me and tell me to stop whatever it is that I am doing because it is "out of control". Help. What version of Outlook are you using? Also, do you receive any error messages when trying to send mail items? "Delores" <Delores@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0BD4903-3F93-4656-8416-879B5B74...

Access

access mail on WEB

Logic Problem
I have a problem that has taken me many attempt to solve, all fruitless. I have a long list of data and want to insert a reason code based on some criteria. In colounm Q there have been reasons imputed by others. In colounm R2 i would liek a astatement to say "if the value of p2 is between -.04 and . 04and Q2 is blank, return the value 13, otherwise return what is in Q2. but if colounm C2 is blank or has the letters "HPC" i also want to return a 13. PLease help me on this thanks alot -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/20...

Money 2003 password problems
Hi, I run Windows XP and Money 2003. I recently moved all my "c:\documents and settings" to another drive, which involved me having to make registry changes so windows knew where the "My documents" and "Shared Documents" had moved to. Everything worked fine, although I had some problems with MS money after the move so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again (the exact same version). Since I have reinstalled it, the password I used to use to open my money file is not recognised. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct password. I tried using salv.exe to...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

DATE update, on Save?
The only file, (in Doc Libr), does not have today's date. ? Is there some setting I need to make? ...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Sequential Number Generator, Saving, and Linking
Hello, not totally familiar with Excel and trying to accomplish th following within our sales department: 1. We have two basic Excel files that we have to access on a share drive every time we issue a quotation: FILE A: This is an Excel quotation form already built. FILE B: This lists out the existing quotations that have been issued listed by reference number. It includes basic fields like 'Sale Person', 'Product' and 'Date', etc. Every time we issues a quote we fill out the nessary information i FILE A, reference FILE B to determine the next sequential number. W s...

Outlook Web Access #19

Problem with Categoruies
Hi Everyone, I had to reformat my laptop HD a few days ago. Once I reinstalled MS Outlook 2003 I restored a backup of my Personal Folder. Problem: Contacts have Categories that are not listed in the Master Category list. How can I update the Master Category List to reflect the Categories from my contacts and be able to use these same categories for other contacts. I know I can do this manually but was wondering if there is a faster way. Thanks in advance for any help your can provide. ================== Sheila No, there's no faster way. The master category list is held in the ...

Problem displaying a form that runs queries
Hello, In Access 2007, I’m having a little issue displaying a form that runs queries on load. Below is my code. When I double click the form, the queries begin to run but the form only appears after the queries are done. If I put the code behind a command button it works fine. I can’t use a command button because I need the queries to run unattended when the DB opens. Where am I going wrong? Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.MoveSize 2880, 4320 End Sub Private Sub Form_Load() DoCmd.SetWarnings False '********************************** 'QUERIES ...