Access and Microsoft Forms 2.0 Spinbutton

I have been using a spinbutton ActiveX control to change the time/date on an
Access form. One click on the up button adds an hour to the time displayed.
This works quite well and essentially I am happy with the operation of this
control BUT... although this is included with Office 2003 I know that it is
not a "real" Access control and should be avoided if at all possible.

Is there any similar control available that will increment time or dates in
textboxes or must I manufacture my own using events triggered by a button(or
a label masquerading as a button) being clicked?

Surely Microsoft could provide controls like those for Access forms as they
are most useful.

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Choosing subform fields from master form
Hello - I have a master form with 4 subforms. 3 of the subforms have only checkboxes. The boss wants to choose the checkboxes displayed in subforms. For example, this week the boss wants users to view checkbox1, checkbox2, checkbox5, and checkbox7 in a subform. The following week he wants users to see checkbox3, checkbox4, checkbox6, and checkbox 8. I'd like the boss to have an administrator console where he chooses what checkboxes will be available for the users.How do I handle this with a multiuser split database? Any ideas? Thanks! Steve -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com htt...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

EDC Verification #2
I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card tendering and settlement is successful. Upon installing EDC on another POS station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation Error 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator." I have done this 3 times to no avail. Any sggestions would be appreciated. Thank you, Tom Make sure you are logged into Windows as an Administrator when you make ANY changes in SO Administrator. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com -------------...

Outlook Express(6.0) INBOX Problem
I have a problem with M.S Outlook Express where I appear to have ten messages permanantly stuck in my INBOX.No matter how many times I try to access them or do a send/receive they remain "stuck" in there.I think this may have something to do with my McAfee Internet suite(8.0) which I have just had to reinstall.I have tried disabling all elements of Mcafee in case one of these is inhibiting the "release of my O.E INBOX , but still no joy.Do I have to reinstall Outlook EXpress and if so will I lose all my e mails etc.I can in the mean time send and receive E mails as per normal a...

1 drive with 2 device IDs causing corruption
I have a drive which has been Z: for eons and has recently had G: assigned as well. I reformatted the drive, added as Z: again and still G: is defined. I'm getting corruption on indices (even though indexing is turned off for the drive as Z:). Ping ponging between chkdsk /f for the two IDs settles down to no errors but then a reboot and it's back... XP Pro, SP3, what else would help the experts? Did you remove G and Z and then reset as Z again.? Neil "Le" <Le@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF3628FC-88EF-4C13-9629-72CF7A0E2E42@micro...

Access

access mail on WEB

Will CRM 3.0 support SFO under Citrix
CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen Last I heard, it will, but only for online use. Of course, what happens between now and RTM is to be determined. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:48:04 -0700, "mortennp" <mortennp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen ...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

SMTP server #2
I have a basic question on SMTP emails. If I point to a SMTP server that is different than my designated email host address, who actually sends out the emails, my designated email server or the one I pointed to? To help clarify we have our email and web hosted by a 3rd party Company "A", and my ISP is with Company "B", I have been having problems with duplicate emails being sent to several clients. So I pointed my outbout emails to a different SMTP server (Company B's smtp server) in an attempt to see if the problem goes away. So I am check to see if my...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error
I recently installed Norton Internet Security 2004 on machine running Win XP,IE 6.0 SP2, using Outlook 2002 for email. Periodically receive a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error when starting Outlook. "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: ...\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination" 3 options are available ignore, retry, cancel...all cause Outlook to terminate immediately. Click Outlook again and it works fine but problem will resurface. Not sure if there is a switch I've not set correctly or a bug in Norton or Outlook. Any ideas on corr...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Sharepoint 3.0 Help
I installed Sharepoint 3.0 SP2 on my windows 2003 DC server Standard SP2 running SQL 2005 SP3 During the installation I slected AD and it supposely created an OU sharepointOU now I get errors when trying to setup sharepoint create collection site etc Type: Error Date: 12/6/2009 Time: 6:39:45 PM Event: 3360 Source: Windows SharePoint Services 3 Category: Topology User: N/A Computer: TGCS001 Description: The Active Directory organization unit SharePointOU registered in Windows SharePoint Services does not exist. I must of had an error during installation that did not ...

Outlook Web Access #19

internal customer sales with 0 sales value
we provide warehouse service for internal customers, therefore we receive goods that are not ordered by us and we issue the goods when the stores make a sales. we need to find a way to reduce the stock level when issuing the goods, but we dont want to record it as a sales because it is not really a sales. any idea how we can do it in Great Plains? Thanks for your help. ...

link to a record on a form
I have created a link from one form to a specific record on another using the following macro; Action: Open Form Where Condition: [ID]=[Forms]![Newspaper Query]![ID] This works perfect until I try to add the first for as a sub form to my home page form. When I click the link it first asks me to 'Enter Parameter Value - Forms!Newspaper Query!ID' If I type in the ID it will take me to the specified record but this is rather messy. Am I missing some code with this being changed into a subform? Bigbump, Not sure if I understand... I think you're saying that when your "...