Access 2007: Resizing one textbox resizes all

Created a new form, all textboxes were auto-created from the Data Source
table.  Now, I want to resize some of the textboxes to smaller and larger.
When I give focus to one textbox and drag to resize, all textboxes
automatically get focus and resize as well.  Or, when I change the textbox
width in the Properties for one text box, all of them change.  Never saw this
behavior in Access 2003.

A2007 has a new feature for linking all the controls.
Sometimes a very handy feature, sometimes not so handy.

To remove the linking, select one of the linked controls,
go to the arrange menu and choose Remove.

"slindee" <slindee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Created a new form, all textboxes were auto-created from the Data Source
> table.  Now, I want to resize some of the textboxes to smaller and larger.
> When I give focus to one textbox and drag to resize, all textboxes
> automatically get focus and resize as well.  Or, when I change the textbox
> width in the Properties for one text box, all of them change.  Never saw
> this
> behavior in Access 2003.

0
Jeanette

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

Validating Textbox
Hi I´m buildin a simple form from a table that contain two fields, Id and Name. What a need to do is to put the cursor in the Id field (TextBox) and it statys there every time the users jump to another record. In the same textbox need to validate against null or balnk spaces and statys the crusor there if so. Thanks in advance -- César Parrales In the form's Current event: Me.ID.SetFocus And to test it for nulls or blanks If len(trim(nz(Me.ID,vbNullstring))) = 0 then msgbox "Id is Not Valid" -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Cesarini" wr...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

can you make one worksheet update another
I have two similar worksheets within the same workbook. One sheet is sorted by name and the other sheet is sorted by a date for a speicfic name. Is there a way to change the date on the sheet, sorted by name, and that will automatically find the name on the other sheet(sorted by date) and change the date to the second sheet? Jaime, The normal way is to have one table, and sort it as needed when needed. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Jaime S." <Jaime S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

need totals from all days in a month in one place
Hi All, I'v browsed this group for an answer to this, with no success. This is my situation: I need to end up with the number of days during a given month on which the total number of residents ("Occupancy") meets or exceeds 90% of our Capacity of 27. I've done this with an Excel spreadsheet, summing these columns: Col A Col B Col C Col D Date ~ # of residents ~ % of Capacity ~ 0 or 1, depending ="Col B"/27 ~ =IF("Col C" >0.9,1,0) Is there an expression(s) that will give me...

Textbox moves position when Printing?
I have entered text into a cell and then placed a textbox next to it to allow for different formatting. It all looks fine, but when I hit the print preview or the print button the textbox moves to the right. I have offset the textbox so it prints correctly on my printer. And here is the funny part. I sent it to a different printer and the textbox still moved right, but this time, it moved further. Any suggestions as to why the textbox is moving or how to keep it from moving when I print? Assuming you have Excel 2002, applying the Oct 12, 2004 security patch fixed this problem for...

Photos Resized in Email
Where do I find the settings : When I have photos in outgoing email it asks me if I want to make photos smaller before emailing ? Thanks Charlie Harris Windows Mail doesn't have that feature, although the replacement program, Windows Live Mail, does. You will need to open those photos in Windows Photo Gallery first, then click its E-mail button. At that point it will offer various sizes. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "sswcharlie" wrote in message news:DBD001E7-8EB3-4DF5-896F-157820B87C0A@microsoft.com... Where do I find the settings : Whe...

Is there away to link something on one page to another?
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me. Im doing a project for my NVQ4 course and before i can start i would like to know if there is anyway that using excel you can type one thing say on sheet 1 but link it so it comes on automacially on say sheet 4? Many thanks for all replies! Nickle 3 methods to choose from. 1. On sheet 4 select a cell and enter an = sign. Switch to sheet 1 and select the cell to link. Hit ENTER key. 2. In cell on sheet 4 enter =sheet1!cellref 3. Select a cell on sheet 1 and copy then switch to sheet 4 and select a cell then Paste Special>...

Mocrosoft Outlook 2007
I have had my computer for about 3 months and all of the sudden everytime I reply to an email in Outlook it freezes up the whole program. The only way to unfreeze it is to restart my computer. Any help out there. I have a Dell desktop wtih Vista. Do you have a program called Outlookaddinsetup in Control = Panel->Programs->Uninstall? If yes, uninstall it. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Donovan ask...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access