Access 2002 Runtime no spellcheck after Office 2007 installed

I have the Access 2002 runtime installed on my client machines running an
access data project.  Some of my users just installed Office 2007 (without
Access) and now spell check for my text areas on my forms no longer works.
Gives a message that the dictionary can't be found (or something similar, I
haven't seen it yet, just talked with my champion and he explained the
problem.)  It makes sense that the dictionary might be different in 2007,
however, is there an elegant solution?

Perhaps I'm in the wrong forum, any suggestions on where I might post this
for discussion?

"Rich K" wrote:

> I have the Access 2002 runtime installed on my client machines running an
> access data project.  Some of my users just installed Office 2007 (without
> Access) and now spell check for my text areas on my forms no longer works.
> Gives a message that the dictionary can't be found (or something similar, I
> haven't seen it yet, just talked with my champion and he explained the
> problem.)  It makes sense that the dictionary might be different in 2007,
> however, is there an elegant solution?

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

MS Office '04 swells my fontTablesAnnex
So this is bothering me enough to tell y'all. (This happens with 10.3.5 and 10.3.6) I have the entire Adobe Font Folio OTF Edition in my ~/Library/Fonts/. After months of working perfect with Adobe CS and MS Office X, my fontTablesAnnex file was around 6MB. All was well. The first time I launch any MS Office 2004 app the fontTableAnnex file skyrockets north of 200MB. Now I realize that Office needs to build it's own cache, but why can't it leave the system cache alone? Is it possible to change this behavior? Considering reverting to Office X Bill In article <1113350349.81619...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Hot link in office outlook 2003 inoperatable
When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what settings do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks ka0mow wrote: > When I click a hot link in my Outlook 2003 I don't get any action, what > settings > do I need to make this happen, I always could perform this in Outlook > Express all versions. Hot Links that are in blue letters. John in Ks You mean a "Hyper link, not a "hot" link. Have you installed IE7? -- Registered Linux User no 24...

Access

Reinstall Office Student/Teacher Edition
This is a question involving the maximum of 3 installations of Offic 2004 for Mac. My daughter's iBook crashed and she had to do a new erase and instal of Tiger, which we then upgraded to 10.4.6. We reinstalled Office 2004 and it worked fine on our LAN, until sh used AutoUpdate to update all the Office apps. Now when she tries t start any of the Office apps while connected to our LAN, she gets message that we've exceeded our three installations of the app, eve though there is only ONE other Mac connected to the LAN. So we tried reinstalling again to re-input the next of three pr...

access mail on WEB

download office to netbook it has no cd drive
I do not have a cd drive for my netbook. How can i download my copy of office in my netbook? So you bought new hardware without a thought of how to use it? If its a retail version of office, via external cd/dvd drive which you purchase, by copying installation cd to memory stick or via network "marcialani" <marcialani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06A2F417-0B56-4E48-A39E-507E913D2114@microsoft.com... >I do not have a cd drive for my netbook. How can i download my copy of > office in my netbook? ...

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Outlook 2003 Crash After Install Office 2003 SP3
Hi, My Outlook Crashed regully after I install the Office 2003 SP3. it says: outlook has encountered a problem ans needs to be close. we are sorry for the inconveniences . please tell microsoft about this problem . and not any more information that I can get. it happens when I read mail. write mail or any time. what is the problem ? does it means SP3 shouldnot be installed? -- Gordon I'm running Office/Outlook 2003 SP3 just fine. Couple of thoughts to get you started... 1) Run the inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) against your *.PST file(s) 2) Exclude the .PST file extension from r...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Excel to Access
Hi group, quick question. If I have a macro to upload some Excel data into Access, can this macro be used by a user without Access installed on its PC???? The Access database is located in a shared drive, the Excel is stored in the user's PC. ....And same thing in the other way, can a user without Access import from Excel some Access info?? Versions are Excel 2003 and Access 2002. Thanks in advance, Cecilia Can you buy Excel without buying the entire Microsoft Office Suite? I'm not sure if there are variations in the way microsoft sells products in different countries s...

Access Levels
Hi I am having real difficulty in getting the access levels to work as I want them. Basically I want to control access at the Business Unit level. However, how do I know which business unit a specific account record belongs to? As far as I can see it is determined by the owner of the record and their corresponding Business Unit. Is this correct? Thanks You are correct. The record is only tied to the BU through the owner. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 26 May 2004 06:51:29 -0700, l.hargrave@btinternet.com (Lee) wrote: Hi I ...