Testing a Sharepoint environment and I can easily manipulate and run the
database from Access 2007, but when I try to use Access 2003 it wants me to
save the database to a location.   The Access 2003 has the compatiblity pack,
but it seems to not work when I download it.
So the question is using Sharepoint 2007 and posting the Access 2007 format
to it, can a user go to the sharepoint site and use a 2003 Access database
that has the compatibility pack and open without having to download it?

Hoardling1

Send check for $500.00 to: David A Jennings, 202 E Penn Ave., Pennsboro, WV
26415
"Hoardling1 via AccessMonster.com" <u43783@uwe> wrote in message
> Testing a Sharepoint environment and I can easily manipulate and run the
> database from Access 2007, but when I try to use Access 2003 it wants me
> save the database to a location.   The Access 2003 has the compatiblity
> pack,
> but it seems to not work when I download it.
> So the question is using Sharepoint 2007 and posting the Access 2007
> format
> to it, can a user go to the sharepoint site and use a 2003 Access database
> that has the compatibility pack and open without having to download it?

David
1/29/2010 3:21:53 PM
derick
0
derick
2/14/2010 3:52:17 PM
"derick" <derick@microsoft.com> д����Ϣ����:D53EA935-F749-4AC4-A63B-DFB3B58F30C7@microsoft.com...
> derick

0
lilei

HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003
If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor to access the HTML source. Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content then? -- If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my email address. Thank you. Sorry for any inconvience caused, but there's many spam-mailers. ...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 12-30-09
I have a Gateway notebook with Vista. I installed Office 2007 a month ago. It all works well except Outlook. When I load Outlook MOST of the time I see the send receive go to 56% then just sits at 56%. I get no email, then Outlook goes kind of grey and I get " Not Responding" on the top bar. Sometimes I can close Outlook and reload and it will get my email. I have searched the knowledge base and have no programs trying to access Outlook. This is apparently a known issue, is there a fix? Thanks for any help. No its not a known issue, its down to your configeration Have ...

Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

Permission for users to view/access GP 10 Business Portal
I need to know how to grant permissions for a user group to access/view/read all content of BP installed in a MOSS 2007 I created a group called "Dynamics BP User Group I" in Sharepoint web application (http://webportal - top level) All users in this group can access http://webportal OK Then I granted this group "READ - Can view only" access to BP site http://webportal/BP They got "an unexpected error occured" in return. Where else do I have to look into to give them the proper access? Thanks Bill ...

Word 2007 won't start
I have Word 2007 installed under Windows 7 32-bit, all apps updated to current patch/fix levels. Whenever I try to start Word 2007, I see the Word document screen, including a list of recovered documents. Before the startup sequence finishes, I get an error message tellng me that "Microsoft Word has stopped working." I've tried running MS diagnostics and had no luck. I'd prefer to re-install MS Word without reinstalling all apps, but the next step appears to be an uninstall/reinstall of MS Office. Any other ideas? Thanks! Michael L. Wyland Sumpti...

oUTLOOK 2003 12-16-09
I bought a new pc with Vista os and set up my email account. I hit send receive and the start dat is going back to January 2009 and over 8,000 emails need to be received. How can I change this so it only downloads last 15-30 days? Thanks Bill It all depends on which account type you are using. If you are using POP3, move all the messages that you do not wish to download to a separate folder on the server and then start Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, ...

Exchange 2003 removing Internet Headers on incoming mail
Our exchange 2003 server strips out the internet headers. We have a catchall internet mailbox which is collected by exchange POP3 and then forwarded to all internal mailboxes by virtual SMTP. Is there a setting to prevent the headers being stripped out? At first I though it was Outlook 2003, but I've enabled the DWORD registry setting "SaveAllMIMENotJustHeaders" which shows only the internal receipt into virtual SMTP and nothing else. Regards Anthony On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:58:19 +0100, "Anthony Hunt" <ach@kl2.com> wrote: >Our exchange 2003 server ...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

SBS 2003 + Terminal Server
Our company is in process to implement Great Plains and MS Solutions Partner suggested next configuration: 1 server - WS 2003 standart (Terminal Server) 2 server - WS 2003 Standart + SQL 2000. Is it possible to use on server 2 Small Business Server 2003 Premium ? What about problems with domain? Regards, I do not believe it is possible to have two machines running Windows SBS 2003 because each machine will want to be the domain controller. I think you'd be better off with: Machine 1: Windows 2003 with Terminal Services Machine 2: Windows 2003 with SQL Server. This machine can also...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Importing Excel data into Access?
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from Excel to Access! I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf but couldn't find this topic If anyone knows please let me know! Cheers Raj Hello, there are plenty of sources. e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033 Stefan. "Rajeev Rawat" wrote: > Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table &g...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Can't restore Outlook 2003 from the notification area (Windows XP Pro)
If I minimise Outlook to the systray, and then attempt to restore it at a later time I receive the following message in an XP balloon. "Outlook is not responding. If you are using an Exchange server email account you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications area and then clicking Cancel Server Request on the shortcut menu. " I am not using Exchange, therefore I don't have the option to cancel server requests - this is a standalone system - it's not even networked! How do I resolve this? I have to restart the system to get it ru...

Using secured OMA

scatter plots using pivot table data

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...

Using resources, how to ?

Excel Pivot Table with Access
I have Excel Pivot Tables that link to an access database to pull only certain info. I would like users to be able to update their individual pivot table without being able to change the query to include additional information. When I disable pivot table use, the pivot table won't update on open. Thanks for any help. -- Jack ...