Unable to open Access 95 mdb in Access 97

Hi

I am trying to open an old Access 95 mdb in Access 97...I
didn't create it but someone who knew the database way
back when said that a system.mda file was created for
that particular database because it had a lot of personal
info in it.
(I am not familiar with mda files...the database folder
also had a system.ldb file there as well...I deleted that
file...but am unsure why it wasn't closed out to begin
with)

I was able to open Access 97 and repair it...but when I
go to open it in Access 97...I get an Automation
Error...Cannot find VEENLR3.hlp file.

Do you think it may have some corrupt/or conflicting VBA
code...

Any help greatly appreciated!

0
Jacqueline

I installed that hlp file from the office 97 disc...but
am now getting an new automation error...error 440.

0
Jacqueline

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

Unable to open calendar

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Why can't I open any email jokes that friends send me with excel
I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I can't open them why? 1. Do you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer? 2. What is the extension of the attachments with the jokes? Is it somejoke.XLS ? I never heard of Excel being a joke transporter but who knows? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 May 2007 13:54:00 -0700, Leona <Leona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I >can't open them why? Its because Excel is only for serious work except, of c...

Unable to conect

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Internet access 11-25-07
I have a database that I want to be able to access from any location with a high speed internet connection. I also would like to enable a few other users to access the database using a high speed internet connection. What is the cheapest and best way to set this up. I have heard that this not a costly or difficult task. I am a novice, not a programmer and have no server experience. Could someone that has set up a good system please give me directions on how to do this? I currently am using Access 2000. I can split the database into a front end and back end if needed. Thanking you in ...

File is saved on opening #4
Dave Peterson Wrote: > I don't have another guess. I've never seen excel do anything lik > this. > > You are sure you opened in Safe mode so that all macros were disabled? > (You do see "safe mode" in excel's title bar, right?)Yes, the title bar says 'Microsoft Excel - Safe Mode'. And all m personal settings are gone so I have to fill in my username and I ge that annoying paperclip that welcomes me to Excel and asks me if I wan to start using Excel etc. :( Dave Peterson Wrote: > One more thing to try (that may not help)... > > Open...

I can't open a word document from outlook
I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - it just started today. I click on the attachment and a pop comes up saying if I want to make changes to the program, if I say yes it goes to the word program but is just grey without the document there. There are no problems with excel or PowerPoint. "Steven Dear" <StevenDear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0775470C-BB6A-4236-BAF7-4D8C65C14120@microsoft.com... >I have office 2007 and cannot open word documents I have received or sent - > it just started today. I cl...

Problem with Outlook 97 address book
I just purchased a new computer that has Wind. XP. My old computer has Wind. 2000. I can not retrieve my address book from my backup disc. I have tried importing it but it just adds personal folders without content. Help!!! I do not want to retype all my Address Book. steve <sssb@msn.com> wrote: > I just purchased a new computer that has Wind. XP. My old > computer has Wind. 2000. I can not retrieve my address > book from my backup disc. I have tried importing it but it > just adds personal folders without content. Help!!! I do > not want to retype all my Address Boo...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

Outlook Access denied
Hi I have just installed a new child domain and a new exchange server 2003 admin group into my organisation. I have created a few test users but I have a problem when I log into Outlook to test their mailboxes. Whe Outlook opens I get presented with a authetication box. If I enter the test username and password I get access denied errors. The only way that I can get access to the mailbox is by using my account that has full exchange permissions. How can i correct this problem so that the normal users can connect to their mailboxes. Cheers Is the Exchange 2003 server installed in the ...

cannot open default email folders. information store cannot be ope
i have deleted and reconfigured my profile more than once but Outlook will not open. I can access my mail online through Cox but it does not contain my personal folders or all of my emails. I am using Vista and Outlook 2007. thank you. Have you inadvertently configured your mail account to connect to an Exchange server? "jnormandin" <jnormandin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8E95224-8BAD-4B79-9CED-B673D68D16DF@microsoft.com... > i have deleted and reconfigured my profile more than once but Outlook will > not open. I can access my mail onl...

"Publisher Cannot open the file!!"
hello, lasty year i created a 52page catolouge for work in pub, i need to update this but unfortunatly it has told me that "Publisher Cannot open the file" i have tried all the help options i could find online and i have had no luck, there is about 2 weeks work re doing the file so i would be really happy if somone could help!! thanks russ keegan What version Publisher? Description of the Publisher 2007 hotfix package (Publisher-x-none.msp): October 27, 2009 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/976177/en-us If you have other versions of Publisher: ...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...