The best photographer

He is the best famous photographer..

http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad

0
news

Best text books / manuals for MS Office (intermediate-Advanced use
What are the best (most highly reccomended) text books / instruction manuals you can get for Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word and also VBE? I consider myself to be Quite proficient in Excel......Can produce a decent document in Publisher.......Can "Get by" in Word....Not enough knowledge of Access......Only used PowerPoint once....... I started using BASIC (the programming language) back in the '80s, so I have some knowledge of VBE (Formulas & syntax are quite simular from what I see now). I have created several Excel projects with Macros bu...

Where is the best place to put notes?
We are new to MSCRM and are not used to all of the possible places that you can enter notes. Has anyone created a structure for their company as to what notes should be entered where? Wendy, There are many ways to handle notes. You have accurately identified that notes are kind of disjointed. What you might consider doing is creating a central notes depository in Sharepoint and then adding a customization with an inline frame that shows the Sharepoint notes repository in several different parts of CRM. In general, you have not provided enough information on what you are trying to ac...

The best photographer
He is the best famous photographer.. http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad ...

what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box
I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box. Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements. There is no automatic function for this. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsof...

Best way to forecast individual sales territories?
I have a spreadsheet with twelve months of sales data per territory (100 territories.) I need to forecast the next three months. The product being sold is just moving from launch phase to high growth phase, so it's still growing pretty quickly. What is the best method to forecast each individual territories' sales over the next three months? ...

OWA/OMA Protection
<No response from other forum> Hello, I have a Exchange 2003/OWA frontend that is protected with RSA two factor authentication inside a Checkpoint Firewall. The RSA part works fine and everything is good. Now I buy a Motorola Droid and need to set up the Exchange Sync and the RSA poses a problem. If I remove the RSA protection the Droid connects to the OWA and syncs well. Calls to RSA says it will not work with a Droid so I'd have to get rid of the RSA authentication. The question is: it looks like if I want to use a Android 2.0 based Droid phone to sync with outlook...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...

Photographs Distortion in Image Control
I got no answer and am reposting. Help please? ________________________________________________ Why do some images inserted via a PhotoPath end up either stretched, upside-down, squashed, and generally distorted, whereas other images are viewed perfectly well, in Access 2000 running on Windows Home Vista? I have the setting for the image block at 'zoom.' I have tried reducing the size of the image - it made no difference. I have tried replacing the image with one that works, and it continues to work for that entry page of the database, but goes back to distortion when I rep...

best tutorials for graphs ( line of best fit) for excel
What are the best tutorials for using excel for stastical analysis graphs and other graphs such as Line of best fit? Niccole: Here's a link to my chart gallery of Excel statistical charts. http://processtrends.com/TOC_chart_gallery.htm Here's a link to my page on trend analysis with Excel. This page shows several regression techniques that you can use with Excel. http://processtrends.com/toc_trend_analysis_with_Excel.htm Post back if you have more specific questions. Kelly O'Day koday at processtrends dot com "Niccole D" <Niccole D@discussions.microsoft....

division of variable integer into best fit integer parts
Hello I have a variable integer which must be split into 8 integers based on fixed percentages (33%, 18%, 15%, 13%, 11%, 4%, 3%, 3%). These 8 integers must add up to the original number (ie I cannot just multiply integer by % and then use the roundup/rounddown functions as they could add up to more/less than the original number). Is there a function in excel which would work out a best fit solution? Thanks No, there is not a function to do this automatically. Follow the program that you described, but calculate one of the integers by subtraction to make the sum come out right. Jerry ...

best fit line
I have a line graph with 6 series plotted (I.e. 6 different lines--sales on y, months of x). How do i add a best fit line to the chart? When i select Add Treanline, it only lets you select one series (and I'm assuming the result you get is a linear y=mx+b line....i 'm looking for the best fit line for serveral series... Thanks. jeremy -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com since it is a line chart, there are several things you could try. If it is justified, you could generate an average of the data points for each x point and plot it. Make a trend line of the average th...

Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch, Best Wristwatch Mall
Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch, Best Wristwatch Mall Click Here To Website : http://jacob-co.watchesmall.net/Jacob-Co-wristwatch= -3939.html Luxury Watches Mall: http://www.watchesmall.net/ Jacob & Co. H-24SSBL Black The Five Time Zone Mens Watch Information : Brand : Jacob & Co. Watches ( http://jacob-co.watchesmall.net/ ) Gender : Mens Code : jacob-co-watch-h-24ssbl Also Called : Case Material : White Gold Case Thickness : 47.50 mm Dial Color : Black Bezel : White Gold Movement : Automat...

Best Version, best performance
Anyone have a suggestion as to which is the Best Version of MSMoney? I'm using V2003. I'm thinking of upgrading to V05 but wonder if I will gain anything. I've turned off most things in V2003 because of its slow performance therefore I wonder if V2005 is faster? M05 is unlikely to be any faster and brings lots of its own complications. See http://umpmfaq.info/Money2005.htm for one user's opinion. M04 was probably better than M03, but not by very much at all. See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=174 for some thoughts on what happens if M06 (07, 08, 09...) is no better ...

Best money making programs in the internet!!!
Hi, If you are a stay home person or thinking of making money online, you should look at the following affiliate programs. This person make $3,500 weekly <http://hop.clickbank.net/?reneng/123secrets> This lady make $435K last year with this Super affiliate program <http://hop.clickbank.net/?reneng/webvista2> Earn $500,000.00 with $5 www.magictools.nl/list/1063/ <http://www.magictools.nl/list/1063/> Buy cheap cars from $200 and earn money <http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?A=928797-0000&PA=reneng> All the best! Rene --- MAF Anti-Spam I...

Line of best fit on a Histogram
Hi al Does anyone know if its possible to draw a line of best fit on a histogram. I have worked all the line of best fit points but i cannot seem to get it to draw itself into the histogram Thanks for all your help! Jazz ...

Hash Match best?
I just saw 2 conflicting statements in 2 different posts and am confused on whether Hash Matches are good or bad when optimizing. I saw this earlier today: A clustered index scan means the query is looking at every entry in the index. You should try using a WHERE clause to turn that into an index seek instead. As for the hash match, that's the best inner join type you can get, so if it's slow all you can do is try to reduce the number of records being joined. I just saw this one: As an aside, though, both execution plans use a Hash Match Inner Join. Generally sp...

Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches
Best replicas and the Best Service and Guarnatee to Back up Our Watches REPLICA WATCHES: http://www.precisionreplicas.com We offer you a World of Luxury at very affordable prices and you can rest easy about your satisfaction of quality and service. Now, with just a few simple steps, you can own something that will make you feel and look great! You can go to that business meeting, sales conference, or cocktail party wearing a beautiful watch and be sure to catch people's attention. The way you act, dress and present yourself will always be looked upon by others. By choosing from our selec...

Label Printing
I create about 500 new items per week. I enter items in HQ, do WS250, go to each site (2 stores), then print out labels on 5160 sheet lables from inkjet. I also have several items each week that lose price tags and I need to painfully print labels for them one by one. This is such an inefficient process and I am looking for a better way. 1. What do people use to print price tags that you print barcode/prices directly on, instead of using labels? 2. Is there a way to print labels/tags from HQ instead of going to each site? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_0...

best way to start over?
I'm trying to help a friend who has Money Business & Personal. She installed it two years ago, but stopped entering data after a few months and never really got it going right. She'd like to start fresh for 2004. What's the best way to do this? Can you open a new file and start from scratch? If you just archive all the old records, then the balances will all be off. Is there a way to correct that? It could be useful to be able to keep all the customized lists as they are. It's just that all the balances will never be correct without some way to start fresh. TIA File|New....

What are the best of the best spam rules or filters?
I was looking for tips for the best Exchange rules or filters for spam..... I saw this post so far it looked pretty good. Whose gotter BETTER or MORE tips? Thanks, -CB >>>>> In exchange 2003, under System Manager -> Global Settings -> Message Delivery -> Properties. Turn on Connection Filtering and populate with rbl's. Here's ours: sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org no-more-funn.moensted.dk cn-kr.blackholes.us dnsbl.sorbs.net blackholes.five-ten-sg.com Then Under Recipient Filtering, click the option "Filter recipients who are not in the Directory" Under ...

YOU ARE THE BEST TO...
ACESS THIS LINKS TO MAKE MONEY: http://www.fastdatacash.com/in.php?ix=1709 http://www.uvme.biz/422640AG http://www.sendearnings.com/?r=antoniobr http://www.alertpay.com/?YPZiZqN1VNgNPq4b76HWlA%3d%3d https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3184290&action=join http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=mr.anthony http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=srantonio http://www.youractionspay.com/?yapid=sr.antonio http://www.resource-a-day.com/ez8/jan/19.html?AntonioCarlos ...

Best way to get return value from a .bat file
Platform: VC7, MFC, windows 2000 Hi, What is best way to get return value from a .bat to the calling program. I am using bat file to get return from a bat file For example bat file test.bat sets a value in environment variable as given below set %1 = 12345 when i execute bat file from cmd shell c:\>test AAA this sets value AAA=12345. If I execute same command from our program using CreateProcess. GetEnvironmetVariable function fails for the environment variable AAA. May i know what mistake am i doing? Regards Vijay vijay wrote: > What is best way to get return value from a ...

Best source to learn the basics of Outlook?
I am switching from years of Outlook Express to Outlook. I run a nutrition business from home. Need to learn the ins and outs quickly. What do you recommend? Some of my q's so far: ---don't know how to get the name in the address to auto fill, ---my son transferred my address book and it's all visible in "contacts" , not the other categories...is that OK? ---in OE, I can see the number of people in a group, or list, and also what groups an individual was in, cannot seem to find it here? Thanks for letting me know what the best resources are. You could start at the...

GP10 Security Best Practices Question
I have read up the KB articles on the new role-based security with GP10 but have some questions. If I upgrade but choose not to convert the old security, what is the quickest/best way to get up and running with fresh GP10 security? I have about 50 User-Id's that will need updating. Thanks, DavidF. David, There is no "quick and easy way" around security in any GP release. For v10 in particular, I would suggest you start to look at the tasks and roles performed by your users then compare those to the existing tasks and roles created under the new security model, then ass...

Who has the best deal for Money Plus 2008?
Hi, Who has the best deal for Money Plus Deluxe / Premium versions? I cannot see Money Plus at Costco anymore. Thanks. I've never seen it at Sam's either, which seems unusual. Since I'm on version 2006, I'm hoping 2009 will be a good one. "--" wrote: > Hi, > Who has the best deal for Money Plus Deluxe / Premium versions? I cannot > see Money Plus at Costco anymore. > Thanks. > > > On Oct 8, 12:12?pm, ameridan <ameri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've never seen it at Sam's either, which seems unusual. Si...