 ""
case 2
not empty.

Any idea? I can't get real result.

Alex

0
Alexander

Change colour of a field
Hi Guys, Are you able to change the colour of a field dependant on the fields current value in datasheet view. When the output from a query is opened, I want to be able to have differeent colours for different values. Ie when the value in a field is hertz I want the datsheet view to be green, yet when the value is Custom Fleet I want the colour to be Green... Am I able to do this from the Datasheet view (output from a query)?? many thanks in advance ?? Cheers, DontKnow - You can use Conditional Formatting on the field. You are limited in the number of options you ha...

Report-not required to print if field is null-concatenated field q
Please tell me how to configure the field in a report not to print if the value is null (simple concatenated field in query (ie [age 2] &" "&years old). The age field is not always entered, so in the report it reads "years old", which does not look good! In ControlSource property for field, try =NZ(ColumnName,[Age] & ' years old','') -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". "Anni" wrote: > Please tell me how to configure the field in a r...

Searching for Newsgroups

Search & replace in formulae

Search engine optimization

Selecting Custom Entity in Required field of Appointment
In CRM 4.0 I have created a custom entity "Squad". When creating an appointment, I want to be able to select multiple Squads in the "Required"-field. If possible, how can I achieve this? TIA. Have you tried to create a one to many relationship between the Squad and appointment? Then create an appointment field on the Sqaud form. you will need to create a new field and map it to the appointment title for example in your relationship. -- Kamal Hitari MBSS, MCNPS, MCTS 2B.net Ltd http://kamalhitari.blogspot.com Arnoud van Zanten wrote: > In CRM 4.0 I have creat...

Empty mailbox reported as 'over limit'
One of my users has done a thorough cleaning of her mailbox, down to 2 MB, but the mailbox still won't send mail. It's stuck on 'prohibit send.' Any materials I could consult for help? The user was on vacation when I spotted the mailbox was closed with spam. (Users tend to resist Mailbox Management, but I must see what I can do.) Anyway, I raised the limit to open the mailbox, and that worked. When the user returned, I lowered it back to where it should have been, and mail no longer flowed outbound. Subsequently, I raised the limit and tried logging on as the user from ...

Change color on date field in form for re-certification
Hello. I have two different date fields on a form, but I would like them to change color depending on how close to the re-certification date it is whenever I open the form or open a report showing the same info. On each of the date fields, I would like to have them green for anything over a month away, yellow for anytime within a month, and red for anything expired. One date field [PTDate] needs re-certified every 6 months, and the other date field [WeaponDate] needs re-certified every 12 months. I've been struggling with this for several days now and haven't been able t...

How To Import Blank Fields into Picklist Fields
Hi All, I'm importing Contacts using the simple method (tools- import-contacts-from file...). Everything is going well except for little thing: I can't seem to import blank data values as blanks. If I map the blank data value to "Default Value", then "Default Value" is literally imported (without the quotes). Do I need to use the Data Migration Framework to get this functionality? I don't want to go there, because I'm 96% completed doing it the simple way. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ian Hi Ian Had the same problem A simple workaround that worked...

Command Button To Delete Text In Single Field In Record
Hello All, I want to be able to do is open a particular form, which based on a table. "Enquirys" form is called "Enquiry_Date_Reset" On the form i want to scroll to a particular record and then press a button which will clear the date which is stored in the [Date Sent] field for that particular record set. (Not the whole record) is this possible? Regards Dan On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:08:56 -0700, dan.cawthorne@gmail.com wrote: > Hello All, > > I want to be able to do is open a particular form, which based on a > table. "Enquirys" > > form ...

excel VBA

Multiple fields using to search
Hi, Something i've been batteling for weeks with and theres probably such a simple answer to it and i just cant see it: Riiiight, i have this form (lets call it frmClientSearch) On this form i have a 2 list box thinghys; One called lstEmployee which is populated with Employee names and the other lstCity which is populated with City Names. Then i have a command button (cmdSearch) which, once click and values selected in both the lst boxes, should return only the values that are equal to both the lst boxes in a new form called frmSearchResult. (Hope i make sense) So... I know how ...

Edit last field without move to next record
How do I edit last field on the form without moving to next record after editing? On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:50:45 -0700, Song Su wrote: > How do I edit last field on the form without moving to next record after > editing? Try setting the Form's Cycle property to Current Record -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail ...

Search, Search, Thanks
In the last couple of weeks I have been fighting with different ways o synching my laptop and my home pc. I have ended up with numerou duplicate entries, duplicate address books and duplicate contact lists ALL of my questions/problems I was able to resolve simply by searchin through the forums. Chances are if you have a problem you're not th first. There are some really good people on these forums that know alo more about Outlook than I do. Just my .02 Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages dir...

SUMIF with only one criteria cell within range
I need to use SUMIF to calculate a subtotal of column B based on the criteria of column A. The problem is, the column A has names of group in every 10th cell or so, and column B has many repeated numbers which could vary month to month. Example) Col A Col B group A a b c group B a b c d I need subtotals for group A & B, even when group A has "d" listed in Col. B in other months. Please help. Thanks. Stan Hi it would be much easier if you could fill...

Including imap folders in outlook 2003 search folders
Dear all, Is it possible to include imap accounts/folders as providers for "virtual" search folders in outlook 2003? At the moment, I only see the option to check folders in my personal folders but not to include imap folders. The reason that I ask is that I would like to be able to get a complete view of follow up tasks across all my accounts (1 pop3, 2 imap and 1 hotmail). Only the pop3 account gets delivered into the personal folders and is included in the follow up a nd unread search folders. Thanks for your help in advanced. Raj ...

Display search results
Using OneNote 2010 Beta: file tabs are on the left; how can I make search result tabs appear on the right? Now they don't appear at all: the first search result is displayed in the middle of the screen (that's fine) but no way to move to the next search result, nor any way to scrool them all the search results. I'd like to see all the search result tabs listed on the right so I can choose the one I want (as was the case with the version of OneNote that got replaced by 2010 beta). Many thanks for any help. -- CH I can't really visualize what you want, but h...

Displaying Relationships Fields
Is there a way to display a relationship so it points to the actual fields used, something like the way Access displays relationships? If not, can I have the relationship name use line breaks to look like this: A.FLD1 = B.FLD1 A.FLD2 = B.FLD3 .... Thanks, Rob ------=_NextPart_0001_0F7D995C Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The relationship lines are controlled by the database solution, and will change location around the Entity based on internal rules for routing and placement. So there isn't any way to control the point at which they connect to the Entity...

Empty Junk E-mail folder
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 and noticed that I can only 'Empty Junk E-mail folder' by right-clicking the folder. There is no such choice in any of the menus (i.e. File, View, Edit, Tools, etc.) Sometimes it's inconvenient for me because it's quicker if I can stick with keyboard all along. Cheers, Saigon Tuna Agreed that the options to purge the folder is few and far between. However you might find it convienant to setup Outlook's auto-archive options to permantely delete items after so many days. "saigontuna" <saigontuna@yahoo.com.hk> wrote...

Simple calculated field problem
Hi, I am very new to Access and am trying to do something I think should be reasonably simple, but can't work out the syntax I need. My database is to track weight loss. I have only one table at the moment (this will grow but my problem only involves a single table), which is called 'Measurements'. The table has only 3 fields, 'Date', 'Weight' and 'Fat%'. I would like to be able to track weight loss from one day to the next, so am trying to make a query that shows, for each day, the values in the Weight and Fat% fields, and a calculated field tha...