Running Access 2000 database with Office 97 on W XP.

Would appreciate guidance on how to run an Access 2000
database on a PC running Windows XP/Office 97 (Access 97).
Does it have to be redeveloped in Access 97, or can it be
converted to a runtime?  The application dynamically
attaches tables, which I'm not sure you can do with a
runtime version.

Thanks
0
Peter

How do you escape from Access Calendar.
Hi, I using Access' active x calendar control in Access within XP Office pro. The code is working fine, but how do I escape from the calendar if I accidently click on my date field? My code is setup to dispaly the calendar control when I click on the date field. When I click on a date on the calendar, I get the date, assign it to my field, make the calendar invisible, and set focus on my date field. My question is, how do I exist the calendar if I click on the date field by mistake. I tryed to check for the Escape key in the KeyDown event for the Calendar, the KeyDo...

'Access of shared member' warning on RedirectFromLoginPage
Hello. I have a class library with a class for authentication that uses forms authentication. The RedirectFromLoginPage class is called through my application using: ClassLibrary.Authentication.FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(UserID, False) and, although this method works as intended, it leaves a warning (green squiggly) which looks like I don't know what I'm talking about (unprofessional). Here is the declaration: Public Shared mFormsAuthentication As New System.Web.Security.FormsAuthentication Public Shared Property FormsAuthentication() As Sy...

Need only one DLL instance to run...

xp desktop and start button missin
cant get into to windows even in safe mode have to go to task manager to open anytgin In task mgr,locate "new task",type: cmd In cmd type: CHKDSK C: After,you may want to type: Sfc /Scannow Install xp cd,exit the menu page.Once its thru,remove xp cd,type: CHKDSK C: /F Agree to restart,type: EXIT Restart pc. "jen" wrote: > cant get into to windows even in safe mode have to go to task manager to open > anytgin ...

run time error 10-22-03

outlook 2000, email editor is word, no room for text
New user of Outlook 2000. Set WORD 2000 as email editor. Open for New mail and get big gray space after first line of tool bar and small space to enter text. Each subsequent new mail, the text space disappears completely as the gray space between the two tool bars expands. Please Help. Thanks, Meryl ...

Automatically run macro

Re: Access, sound files and Wave
Fred Nurk <fred@nurk.nurk> wrote in news:ee3dYWvRIHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl > > "Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <a@m.com> wrote in > news:upJ15KvRIHA.5360@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl > > >> More than likely, they are generated by an outside program which is >> shelled by Access. If you have a pointer to where this file is on the >> Internet, I might be able to answer with more certainty. > > test > test test ...

Populatibng excel sheet from access
First post from someone more used to using Access, so please be kind. I have developed a database containing exam results which should the be exported to a spreadsheet designed by someone else. the problem is the fields in the spreadsheet are Surname | First name | DoB | Entry 1 (0-11) | Entry 2 (12-22) etc. My problem is merging the data and ensuring the result goes into th correct cell. We have had a nightmare over the past couple of week trying to do this without the office link, and I am just wondering i it is possible to generate the required spreadsheets? Thanks in advance. mjc6 --...

Mail Merge using Access then save as PDF
In my organization, we send out letters by the thousands, ususally about 500 at a time, due to the time constraints of the current method. Currently, we process the database, which places the letter contents in a table called Archives. Then we open the Merge Template Word document, and process the mail merge to print each individual letter. Next we have to save each individual letter as a PDF file (Acrobat 8.2 Installed) for record keeping and quality assurance. What we'd like to do is find a way that this can all be done from within Access programmatically. Referen...

Hidden Column
Hi Can anyone Help I have a spreadsheet, and on my 3rd worksheet, the first column (A) wa hidden, now I want to show that column, but it just isnt appearing. I have tried, Format > Column > unhide as well as Row > Unhide, Ive also tried Edit > Go To > A1 and it still doesnt appear. Any thoughts? ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Format > C...

New accounts cannot access their mailbox
Hi I am having a problem with new accounts in SBS 2003. When we create new users they are unable to log into there mailbox if you check there "email address" tab in ad the do not receive any email addresses. We have tried loading the latest service packs and patches and rebuilt/reload the RUS but without any success Thanks Kris In news:8A0CEDE8-B192-4278-82EA-85967166E324@microsoft.com, luckr01 <luckr01@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi I am having a problem with new accounts in SBS 2003. When we > create new users they are unable to log into there mailbox i...

mail merge wiht Office xp
I liked the old mail merge in office 2000. Can i configure office Xp mail merge to work like office 2000? ...

Excel Continuous Running Total

Exchange 2k3 Recovery in another h/w
Friends Need your help guys!,, Is there any way i can restore exchange2003 in another h/w with same os? Existing exchange server name :osiExchange OS :Windows 2003 Standerd SP1. Domain member :osiExchnage.osi.local New H/w I hv installed Windows2003 Sp1 and joined to my existing domain ! do i need to keep the same hostname for new server? pls heelp me out by steps and advises Best Regards, On 27 Jan 2007 21:01:14 -0800, "Vamsi" <konasanimurali@gmail.com> wrote: >Friends > >Need your help gu...

Get query from Access
Hello, trying to do a query. So I do the following: Data->get external data->New database query, then from the Choose Data source, I choose MS 97 ACCESS DATABASE*, then I select the database. This brings me to the QUERY wizard-Choose columns When I double click on the table/query I want, it doesn't bring the columns to choose. It changes the + sign to - sign but nothing else. I try a different database, and on this one it does work. So not sure why only on one database it works. Any suggestions? Would appreciate it. thanks, Juan ...

What tables and database does the Knowledge Base use?
Hi, we are wanting to make Knowledge Basee articles available online for customers. From what I understand we would have to setup something manually to display SQL information on the website. So what I would need to know is what fields and databases will we be using if we do something like this? ------=_NextPart_0001_DB294826 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit "Admin Matt" <Admin.Matthew@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, we are wanting to make Knowledge Basee articles available online > for customers. From what I understand we would have to setup something ...

Xp Vs Win98 style
I use VisualC++ 6. I have seen that the applications created with my VC6 the windows, buttons and all results with win98 design. How is possible to convert this kind of style in the new XP style with flat and colorized buttons etc. You might search the Web for manifest and XP themes. If you are still using VC6, then you need to create a manifest file (which can actually work as a separate file instead of being linked into your EXE as a resource). Things are a bit different with VS 2005. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com "Milkas" <Milk...

Combine 2 presentations w/o losing hyperlinks?
I have 2 large presentations, each has hyperlinks within the presentation. Each pres also hyperlinks to the other. How can I package the 2 files so the hyperlinks are intact? Using ppt2007. I know I've done this before using ppt 2000 or 2002 but I can't remember how. In article <42C095B5-FBAD-4065-BA8D-1075E2D422FC@microsoft.com>, Srpd wrote: > I have 2 large presentations, each has hyperlinks within the presentation. > Each pres also hyperlinks to the other. How can I package the 2 files so the > hyperlinks are intact? Using ppt2007. I know I've done th...

Money 2002 will not run

Using a pivot to calculate an average w/o 0's
I have been killing myself with this problem for 2 days now, and I giv up. I can't solve this myself. It seems that Excel works differentl each time I use it. This is my situation: I have a .csv file w/ 20k records. I have a pivot table report that reads the .csv as the source. In the pivot, I need calculate the average for one of the columns i the .csv The problem is that 90% of the records have a 0 as the value for tha column. I dont want to average the 0's into the average. When I take out the zeros, i get a #DIV/0 error. I have successfully been able to make this calculation...

Out of Office applied per sender?
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to exclude a single sender from the Out of Office reply? I need to exclude a distribution list sender from my Out of Office reply. Please explain how to do this? Thanks Sharon In editing Rules, go to the Exceptions Page and choose the distribution list that you'd like to exclude from receiving the Out of Office reply. >-----Original Message----- >Can anyone tell me if it is possible to exclude a single sender from the Out >of Office reply? I need to exclude a distribution list sender from my Out of >Office reply. Please explain how ...