Re: Business

Is there an affiliate program for Microsoft for businesses to join?

--
Nishan Kumaraperu
Elite IT Appleton WI

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Re-install Outlook 2002

Re-Enable CRM User

Money 2004 Small Business
Question-- Will Money 2004 Small business support Schedule F (Farm) expenses? ...

Query not found in Dataviewer Business Portal 3.0
I am new to BP...and working my way through it. I was in the INVENTORY section and was modifying the queries to show all rows and no "Pick a Task" section. When I clicked "apply" I was returned with "One or more errors have occurred....Can not change Web Part Title due to a save error on the foler. /DataViewer/Item List-Item List". NOW I cannot get ITEMS>view Inventory Information to work. Dataviewer shows a folder marked Item List-Item List/Item List but the whole thing doesn't appear to work. I need to help in fixing. Thank you Pam, Thanks ...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

Re: exmerge error

Microsoft Money 2004 Sm Business Won't Open
I have Microsoft Money 2004 Small Business edition and have installed it a bunch of times trying to work out a problem. The program still installs but when I try to open it I get an error message that says 'Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvienience". The program then closes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Gaylon Try this: 1. Uninstall. 2. Reboot. 3. Delete money directory from program files. 4. Delete Money entries from the registry. 5. Reboot again. 6. Reinstall. Tod "Gaylon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Outlook Business Contact Manger History Errors
I'm running the 120 day trial version of Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager. All of a sudden, when I open up a contact in Business Contact manager, under the history tab I see all the emails in my inbox. When I click 'Add' on Business Contact History, it does nothing. I've changed no parameters and this was not showing before. The only change I made was to download a critical update for Office 2003. Anyone else seen this problem? I do NOT have outlook setup to automatically log email as history. ...

Free/Busy Issues
Hi all. Our Exchange server is Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003 Server. The client machine in question is running Windows 2000, SP3, and Outlook XP (10). The problem I'm having is that his Outlook client isn't publishing his Free/Busy information to Exchange, despite the setting being set for 6 months worth of data. I've ran Windows update and Office update, uninstalled Office, ran RegClean, and reinstalled office, all to no avail. I know it's Outlook, and not Exchange, because an article on the net suggested deleting the user specific Free/Busy entry on the exchange serve...

Business Contact Manager #34
Hi I recently had installed Business Contact Manager onto Outlook 2003. Then my PC crashed. The only file we saved was the PST. My question: have I lost all contacts that I had "converted" into ACCOUNTS in BCM? It appears that way...but just wondering if maybe I am missing something obvious. I have all my contact info EXCEPT my key customers..... Any help is appreciated Thx ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Re:

Re-enter payee information
I have been using MS Money to pay bills and frequent annoyance is when I type in the payee, the selection list never shows the payees. I type it in and have to re- enter the account number and everything. Doesn't make sense that i have to keep putting this in. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I've checked these boards and found help with my passport problem but no entries on this issue. Money has two kinds of Payees. Explicit--those on the explicit list that shows in Accounts & Bills|Categories & Payees|Payees--and implicit--those that are recorded somewhere in a tra...

Re: Where should be the best place to stored Applcation Data Files?
"Giovanni Dicanio" <gdicanio@_NOSPAM_email_DOT_it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > BTW: this post by John Robbins is very interesting reading: > http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/default.aspx copy-and-pasto - the correct link is this: http://www.wintellect.com/CS/blogs/jrobbins/archive/2008/07/10/in-defense-of-vista-and-the-challenges-facing-windows-7.aspx Giovanni And then there's this Vista security discussion from last Friday (cool date, 8/8/8): http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/08/08/1155208 -GB On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:50:23 +0200, ...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

RE: Apply this critical update from M$
--wmhrdizzoa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="axyeonzy"; type="multipart/alternative" --axyeonzy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="innmlsikefhcqjc" --innmlsikefhcqjc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keep...

Re: Share sub-folder in Inbox
I already grant the permission to right person and add secondary mailbox to the exchange account, in his outlook folder list, he can see the shared mailbox, but only mailbox not the sub-folder, if we share those sub-folders individually, then we can view under shared mailbox, but this shouldn't be the way. we want it sub-folder can be viewed and not be set one by one. any idea? thanks Henry "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%237hESO3PFHA.508@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... Either you haven't completed the process of granting permission...

Re: How to delay ToolTip display time in CListCtrl Control
"Smallfrogs" <super_smallfrogs@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:... > Thanks > "Ali R." <nospam@nospam.com> д���ʼ� > news:snPYb.436$1V5.123111568@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com... > > ((CListCtrl > > *)GetDlgItem(IDC_MYLIST))->GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > or if you have variable for your list > > m_MyList.GetToolTips()->SetDelayTime(TTDT_AUTOPOP,5000); > > > > that will set how long it stays up after it is displayed. > > > > Change TTDT_AUTOPOP with TTDT_INITIAL to change the...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

printing different business cards on the same sheet
How do I print the same business cards, but with different peoples name on them. Say there is ten cards to a sheet and I want to print five with my name and 5 with one of my employees name on them. I have done all kinds of searches and can't figure out how to do this. Please help. Mail merge -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian McCoy" <briansarahmccoy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1b0101c49b54$dea9bac0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I print the same business cards, but with > different peoples name on them. Say there is ten cards to > a s...