Problems with Upsize Wizard - Access 2002

I'm trying to upsize a table from Access 2002 to SQL Server 2000 using
the Upsize Wizard in Access. I keep getting the following unhelpful
error message :

Table was skipped or export failed.

The weird part is that I can use the Export utility to create the
table on the SQL Server and it works perfectly. It creates the new
table complete with indexes and data. This also tells me that the DSN
I'm using for both the Export and the Upsize Wizard is set up
properly, otherwise the export wouldn't have worked.

The table is also just a standard, no-nonsense test table I created.
It has 2 text fields and a primary key. I created a few test records
with just regular text in the fields. So I strongly doubt that it is a
data issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks - Peter
0
PeterJohan13384

EXCEL PROBLEM
I OFTEN MAKE FORMS AND SPREAD SHEETS FOR OUR OFFICE USING EXCEL. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. I AM GETTING "NOT ENOUGH" POP UP BOX WHEN TRYING TO MAKE A NEW SPREAD SHEET TODAY. THE FULL MESSAGE IS "NOT ENOUGH SYSTEM RESOURCES TO DISPLAY COMPLETELY. PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS THING IS NOT GOING TO CRASH AND I AM ABOUT TO LOSE ALL OF MY WORK. CAN SOMEONE HELP? I AM USING 97 VERSION. THANKS, JENNIFER There are a few things that can be the cause of this ... You have too many applications open. You need to clean out your temp files... You need to do a scan disk and poss...

CrystalAPS problem
I have recently reinstalled my CRM 1.2 software and attached them to an existing set of databases. The installation completed correctly but when I reboot the server the Crystal_CrystalAPS service is not started and I have the following two errors in the event log, firstly... Event Type: Error Event Source: Crystal_CrystalAPS Event Category: Services Event ID: 35101 Date: 01/02/2005 Time: 16:45:19 User: N/A Computer: QSI-UK-CRM Description: The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: ...

Digital ID keeps prompting to access Protected Storage when sending message
I'm testing a Verisign Digital ID to "sign" my email. I must have chosen an option when installing the Private Key (or something) to put it in Protected Storage. Now whenever I attempt to send an email I get a notice (popup) saying "Application is attempting to access item from Protected Storage" (or similar text). Is there a way to tell Windows (2k or XP) that Outlook 2002 is "trusted" to use this key when sending email? Otherwise, is there a way to change how my Private Key is stored so that it (hopefully) still secure, but Outlook doesn't continue t...

File transfer problems
I am moving excel files from one computer to another. They both have Office 2000 installed. One has 98 the other XP. I used the files transfer wizard, and also moved them manually. When I open the file on the new computer all of the pages have been changed. It seems the heighth of all of the rows has shrunk because what used to fill a page completely, now has a space at the bottom. Please help, I have 6 years of data that now looks goofy...Thanks Hi One reason could be the resolution of your screen. Maybe it is at a different setting on your new PC. Go to Control Panel / Display t...

Terminal server install domain problem help please
Hi everyone, this is my setup windows 2003 sbs acting as domain controller, exchange, microsoft crm ect windows 2003 standard acting as a terminal server and member server I had a problem with folder redirection which works fine but i manually had to give permission to each individual on the sbs server to the folder redirection folder, is this normal? seems cumbersum My problem is i have install microsoft crm on the 2003 sbs and now i am trying to configure access via the outlook client on the terminal server but i can only get it to work for the administrator. i noticed under the term...

Outlook 2002 Rules Wizard #4
Hi, I have three email addresses listed under accounts in Outlook. lippy@lippman-enterprises.com (Set as default) auctions@lippman-enterprises.com lippy@hvc.rr.com In my inbox I created a sub folder for each mail account. I can NOT figure out how to setup a rule that puts mail addressed to account 1 into folder 1, mail to account 2 into folder 2, and mail to account 3 to folder 3. Also, is there a easy way to specify which account you want to send from on a message to message basis. I have my default email set but would occationally would like to send from the other accounts....

[Exchange 5.5]: Directory Replication Problem
Dear all, I am facing very critical problem I have exchange 5.5 enterprise server connected with 7 exchange 5.5 site. All sites are in different domain with x.400 connector confgiured with two central mail server kept at two different sites. The same topology has been used for directory replication connector. All server are with service pack 2 One of my exchange server goes down due to disk failure. I am using ghost for backup purpose. I restored ghost image which is of one month old on same server with new disk. Server was not at all accepting any directory changes made on another sites. I r...

Problems with mail enabled security groups
Exchange 2003 EE SP1 Windows 2003 SP1 Hi at All, we have the following problems sending emails to mail enabled security groups. For example we have one security group like v_abt_de_g_w wich is mail enabled. The member of this group is an other security group with some user accounts. After sending an email to this mail enabled group the email dosn't reach its target. On Exchange Message Tracking Center you can see the following Entries : SMTP : Message submitteed to advanced queing SMTP: Starting message submission to advanced queue SMTP: Message submitted to categorizer But when ...

LIst Ctrl Sorting Problem
Information:- ----------------- I have a ListCtrl object of REPORT style. I use LVcolumns to create the columns and LVITem to create the items of the list ctrl. I have implemented sorting of the items according to the columns. that is if there are 3 columns and i click the first column,data of items of the list ctrl get sorted in ascending order ordered by first column. on selecting each item i have to display a corresponding image. Problem: ------------ now the problem is after sorting the items, i loose track of original indexes of the items. hence images are not displayed in the same order...

Installer Problems
Hi! I had Money 2002 on my computer. I "downloaded" the Money 2004 "trial". (I have decided to purchase it soon anyway.) My question: Everytime I "click on" my Money icon on desktop, the Windows Installer trys to install it again and I can't just open money. Then a pop up comes up & says "please insert Money 2004 CD". Is there anyway around this? Especially the Windows Installer. Thanks Guys!! ...

Access SMTP Server
Hello, We've recently signed up for off-site mail filtering and our provider has instruced us to edit the "Allowed to use" paramter of the default SMTP server to only include pc's on our LAN and the IP address of our mail filter. (gets our email first, filters it, then forwards to us.) Is this correct? The end result is we only want mail coming from one source but everyone on the subnet to be able to send out, including the server. Thank you, On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:17:13 -0400, "Somedude" <cbell5724@[nospam]wideopenwest.com> wrote: >Hello, > >...

Paradox Export from Access
Hi All I have written a middleware application for IBM-U2 to a bookkepping Software which is using paradox-tables I can Import everything, convert it to the bookkepping-format but... The Problem is that the Journal.db ( the bookkeeping lines) has not index and it has a .mb file attached for graphic (which is not used, but the paradox.table has 5 field for it). If I export the Access table to Paradox this 5 fileld are vanishing and the bookkepping-software doesn't work anymore. Does anybody know a posibility to to make a true-paradox file wihout Delphi? I don't find any referenc...

Blank e-mail problem
Using OL 2003 w/ Winxp. Recently, a few of my associates have told me that they have received my e-mails when I reply back to them, but then they open them up, and there is nothing in the body? What settings did I change, or did I pickup a virus? Thanks, RED anglirich <anglirich@lexcominc.net> wrote: > Using OL 2003 w/ Winxp. > > Recently, a few of my associates have told me that they have received > my e-mails when I reply back to them, but then they open them up, and > there is nothing in the body? > > What settings did I change, or did I pickup a viru...

Problems downloading transactions from TD Ameritrade
I am getting ETF transaction downloads fine from TD Ameritrade, but not mutual fund transactions. I get the account balance update saying that, of course, my Money Plus Deluxe balance doesn't match that of the brokerage (because it didn't get the transactions.) I thought the problem might be that I was running Money 2006, so I updated to the 2008 Money Plus Deluxe but the problem remains. TD Ameritrade tech support just shrugs their shoulders. Has anyone else had this problem with TD Ameritrade? with any other broker? What was the solution? I've tried a lot the suggestio...

Access 2007 system Tables
Can anyone tell me how to hide the System tables in Access 2007? I can right click on them and select hide, but they are still visible. I would prefer that I didn't see them at all until I need them - which is very rare. I just can't find the equivalent of Tools/Options/view in 2007. I appreciate any help you can give me! Thanks. Right click title bar of the nav pane > navigation options... > uncheck 'show system objects' Sascha "SevenS00" <SevenS00@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:16273F2A-29B6-4DF9-BA60-EFFA7F1261F0@microsof...

"Memory" errors in Publisher 2002
A customer reports that Publisher 2002 was running fine. Now the program will open, but whenever you do anything (open a file, click Help/About, etc.) you get an error message: The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read." The hex numbers change. I can find nothing about this specific behavior in the MS knowledge base. I removed and reinstalled the product but to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks Mike Possibly corrupt printer driver. Try shorting the name of the printer to 8 characters. If that does no...

Restricting access to an Exchange Mailbox
Hi - I want to restrict the number of Outlook clients accessing a particular mailbox to ONE. Could somebody point me to the appropriate part of Exchange which might help me here please? (assuming Exchange is the right place to start with!) Thanks -- Ian You manage mailbox permissions under the Exchange Advanced tab of the mailbox-enabled user and click "Mailbox Rights". "Grumpycrab" <BDAGWBYUXPFT@spammotel.com> wrote in message news:1e44f078.0407260107.566fe68b@posting.google.com... > Hi - I want to restrict the number of Outlook clients accessing a > parti...

Problem accessing multiple shared calendars
When a new user profile is first created on the computer for the user they can access as many shared Calendars as they have access too. The user exits outlook and starts it up again, they can only access one calendar in addition to their own. They open one calendar, then when the try to access another they get the message "The Calendar Folder Can not be found". If the user exits and restarts outlook once again, they can access their calendar, and they can then access the calendar they just got the error message on previous, but they can not access any others. Basically the...

Access programming and Open Office Calc
Hi I have written a large application in Access 2003. In some parts of the system I have coded it to output reports to Excel. The problem is, I distribute this application to 50 pcs and not all of them have Excel installed. I was hoping to re-write the application to output to Open Office Calc. Is there VB script anywhere to give me pointers on how to do this? Please help. If Im right off track here, can you sudjest any other ways of running an application which outputs to Excel but only when Excel is present. Thanks in advance To be honest I've never encountered a computer that had A...

downloading from outlook 2002 to outlook 2000
Hi, This happened to me twice already. I installes Office XP on both occasions and later on uninstalled it and installed Office 2000 due to netfolders feature. But in both occasion Outlook 2000 can no longer auto resolve names when using Cntrl-K. If you remove the profile too, you can no longer add any mailbox since it refuses to lookup the Exchange Server Directory. Has anybody encountered this issue already. I had to reformat the notebooks for both occasion to solve the problem. BTW, we are using Exchange SErver 5.5 as our Mail server. Thanks, Joko i mean downgrading... "J...

Outlook 2002 error message #6
I get an error message that cites 0x80042108 sending and receiving error. What's the fix? Thank you! ...

DPM 2007 access denied errors
A couple days ago we had to reboot one of our servers (not nicely) and now DPM needs to run a consistency check with the server to correct/sync any changes, but it has been failing every time it tries. Here is the error details: Type: Consistency check Status: Failed Description: DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for \\?\Volume{2d49d72a-ae80-11dd-bf9d-806e6f6e6963}\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MEDIBASE\Cookies\administrator@at.atwola[2].txt (ID 2033 Details: Access is denied (0x80070005)) End time: 1/29/2010 9:41:56 AM Start t...

Problem installing Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
I have downloaded this three times. (Four actually, but it didn't work the first time) I have tried to install several times. It goes through the process, has me put in my Product Key, but when it gets to a certain point I get the message that there was an error during setup. There are no details about what the error is. I have a trial edition of Office 2007 that I cannot delete through Add/Remove Programs. I have deleted Office 2003 (also a trial version, I believe) I read another user's post that said my IT department at work should support this, but I haven'...

MFC and IP problem
Hello, I have a simple mfc application(exe) and i want to know If it is possible to get back the IP address of a machine which is to connect has my PC by ethernet and to show it in a IP case in my MFC application. Thank you Not very clear what are you talking about. Do you want to know the local IP address? or may be address of different PC in the same LAN? <john.ambou@free.fr> wrote in message news:1144920653.682354.258970@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I have a simple mfc application(exe) and i want to know If it is > possible to get back the IP address ...

Migrating Product Problem
Hello everyone... now i want migrating Product data to CDF database (cdf_product).... but i notice that DefaultUoMScheduleId is require field must be fill in.. but i found that on UoMSchedule table dont have data... is that problem for migrating data?...or everybody got solution to solve this problem.. thanks... Go to Settings|Products|Unit Group Create unit of measure schedule. Each/Dozen/Gross etc. This can now be your default unit group. Additionally you will need to create a price list. -- --------------------------- Pierre Hulsebus - CRM Consultant http://www.ehtc.c...