multiple task bar entries after conversion

we converted a database from Access 97 to Access 2000.  It
functions correctly except that it places a new task bar
entry for every form or report opened in the task bar.
Before conversion there remained only the one Access task
bar entry regardless of number of reports opened within the
database.  Is this something we can fix?

Thank you.

0
kathy

Tools, Options, View tab, Windows in Taskbar

"kathy" <kathy.m.torrey@dhs.gov> wrote in message
> we converted a database from Access 97 to Access 2000.  It
> functions correctly except that it places a new task bar
> entry for every form or report opened in the task bar.
> Before conversion there remained only the one Access task
> bar entry regardless of number of reports opened within the
> database.  Is this something we can fix?
>
> Thank you.

0
Chris
9/16/2003 8:50:49 PM
Thank you so much!

0
kathy

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Task updates are lost in PS2007
We are using timesheets only and the resource enters their actual hours and remaining hours within thie timesheet. We only alllow resources to provide thier task updates via the timesheet. We are also using the codeplex and do not use the my task page at all. Sometimes the status manager does not get their task updates, but the actual hours show in the timesheet that was saved and submitted. Do you know of a fix for this, or is this a known bug? Hi, This NG is for the desktop versions of MS Project. Better repost in microsoft.public.project.server Greetings, -- Jan D...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Conditional Entry
G'day How do i create a formula for just one cell based on the last entry in a particula row or column? The last entry will obviously change every time i enter a new value in that particaul row or column. eg. Date Value Formula 1/1 15 = 100 MINUS " last entry in value column" (ie. equals 55 on 41, but will change to 66 on 5/1) 2/1 39 3/1 27 4/1 45 5/1 34 6/1 7/1 Cheers B1. Hi! Try this: =100-IF(COUNT(B:B),LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,B:B),0) Biff "Bailua" <b1@nospam.ausdoctors.net> wrote in message...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Problem with conversions
There are problems with Exel 2007 converting to 2003 where worksheet are missing, math is done wrong, numbers magically appear in formulas and other numbers seem to change in the conversion. From what I understand, this may be restricted to educatioinal versions given to schools. From some of the other blogs, I gather that 2007 is becoming a bit of a pain. There should be a fix for this from the big and mighty Microsoft. Apparently, a lot of students and faculty are fuming! Can you give a specific example? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme re...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

Re: Graph question: Conditional format for Bar Chart
I've got three team, A, B & C. Each team has a goal each month. I'm graphing their actual values against their goals. I've got their Goal bar colored blue. I'd like to color all the bars that are less than the goal red and any bars equal or greater than the goal colored green. Is this possible? I'm using Excel 2003 SP1 You can get the conditional formatting effect by using multiple series: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http:/...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Transaction Entries TO Checks
I've been hunting around the support documents and forums to find out how to link a transaction to a check in Great Plains. Nothing seems to tie them directly together expect for the vendor. Is there any table in Great Plains that says Voucher No. was paid with Check number? Have a look at PM30300 - PM Apply To History File .. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Also PM20100 for open trans. If you've got Smartlist Builder then you can put together an exceptionally useful smartlist for this info. "Frank Hamelly, M...

Localization with multiple string tables
The application has two string tables one for English and the other for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions are different. It seems that CString::LoadString does not load from the correct string table when i choose japanese from my regional settings on the control panel instead it loads english all the time. Is there any settings or configuration that i missed? Need ur help gurus >The application has two string tables one for English and the other >for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions >are different. It seems that CString::L...

Multiple Query questions
I'm trying to query a database of beach rentals and need a query with more than 2 bedrooms, that rents for less than 1,000. When i put both criteria in, it only registers one of them. I also need to create a query for the highest and lowest weekly rate but when I select Min or Max or doesn't show me anything. Show us the SQL. Open the query in design view. Next go to View, SQL View and copy and past it here. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Jackie" wrote: > I'm trying...