importar emails y cuentas desde Outlook Express 6 a Windows Mail

Me acabo de comprar un laptop con Windows Vista, mi anterior Laptop tenia XP
y usaba el Outlook Express 6 y necesito pasar todos esos emails a Windows
Mail, alguien me puede explicar como??

0
Sebastian

import email from thunderbird
I need to import from thunderbird to outlook 2003. The help I find so far is not helpful, since it implies I need to either install a new version of netscape and import from tbird to netscape first, or import to outlook express first and then into outlook. I do not have outlook express. Why should I need to install a thrid program to import to as an intermediary step? Outlook does not find the email foders located in C:\Documents and Settings\userid\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\something.default\Mail , which is where tbird stores them. What's up with that? tom wright ...

Outlook 2002 #25
How do I disable the prompt? "A progrm is trying to automatically send mail on your behalf...Do you want to allow this?? Some options http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec "Charles" <outing@slzusd.org> wrote in message news:0a7201c36748$66e7a830$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I disable the prompt? "A progrm is trying to > automatically send mail on your behalf...Do you want to > allow this?? ...

Email Router Queueing Emails?
We just upgraded from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and now it takes 15 -20 minutes for the first email messages of the day to be delivered. Another group at my company noticed the same issue. Normal Emails sent through Outlook are not being delayed during that same time frame so it doesn't appear to be an Exchange issue. However, I'm not an Exchange admin or really familiar with the admnistrative aspects of the product so I don't know where to start looking. Is there something in the CRM that would tell me what time emails are being sent? -- Thanks, Jim FYI ... I'm not usi...

emails #4
I cannot get rid of receiving nearly 100 emails a day.They take me ages to delete what can I do to stop this . If you're getting e-mails that you don't want, like on mailing lists then at the bottom of the e-mail there should be the option to Unsubscribe from the list. Do this for all the ones you can and in theory you won't be sent any more from them. If there is not that option then you can set up rules in Outlook, for example you could set one that if you receive a message from xxx@qwerty.com then it will be deleted straight away. Etc.. Hope that helps a little Regards Ash....

Missing Emails/ Duplicate emails
Some of our user's are receving dup emails and some users receive email without any text. What gives? "AJ" <mzalj@sbcglobal.net> wrote: >Some of our user's are receving dup emails and some users receive email >without any text. What gives? Could be a precursor to getting a lot of spam. :) Empty messages from unknown senders can be a probe of you system to locate working mailboxes. So could the duplicate mail, especially if it's junk. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

what is the url for yahoo or sbcglobal email
If you're trying to use HTTP mail support to get those mail types, you can't since it only works for Hotmail/MSN. If you're looking for the POP3/SMTP (incoming/outgoing mail) hosts, that's different "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3A60BC6-B7C7-4401-803D-2C0571B0F7CF@microsoft.com... > ...

Outlook 2003 03-04-10
The calander in Outlook looks like the message view in Mail. The Icon for the Calander is a folder. How do I fix this ...

Displaying identity of sender in email -
All I see is the size of the file - Huh? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Janet" <Janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61262870-AE8B-4BB0-AC74-BDC1F250F397@microsoft.com... > All I see is the size of the file - Where are you looking? The message list pane in Windows Mail normally displays: From, Subject, Received. Additional information columns can be added by right-clicking on any column header. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------...

Outlook 2003 Not Sending from Outbox
Windows Home XP (SP1) Just installed Outlook 2003 over previous Outlook 2000. Outlook Mode on the About box is default. Massages won't leave the Outbox. I can delete them though. Receiving messages okay. (I can send messages with OE if I open and use that.) Testing Outlook 2003 mail settings with. Tools> E-mail Accounts> View or Change Existing E-mail Accounts> Select Type POP/SMTP> Change> Test Account Settings= Everything works. It apparently even sends something to MS, to which MS sends a reply. These probably aren't actual Mail messages, and they don't show up i...

Sending Emails 11-09-04
What happens if you send an email within the Sales for Outlook Client using the CRM Toolbar buttons while on the internet but not Online with the Web Client interface? For instance: You take your laptop home, connect to the internet there, open SOC, send an email using the CRM Toolbar E-mail button. I know the message gets sent but where does the sent message get recorded? From what I have read it will not be recorded in the Sent Items folder in Outlook. If someone was to reply to an email sent this way, do you receive it in the CRMSOC environment or through Outlook? What happens w...

Outlooks checks mail second before first check finished

emails
How do i remove an unsent email? On 14 Mar, 13:58, stanmer <stan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do i remove an unsent email? Lol, you delete it. ...

Creating Tasks in Outlook 2007 with VBA
I want to create a Task in Outlook 2007 using VBA- Code in Access 2007. It works, but the reminder of the Task is 8 hours wrong. I life in Germany! My code in Access: object.reminderTime="18.05.2010 10:00" Outlook reminders me at 6 pm. Must I set a time-zone? I dont find a property for that. Thanks for an answer Outlook internally stores everything in UTC time and converts to local time based on a) your Windows time zone settings in the Control Panel and b) any Outlook time zones set in Tools, Options, Calendar Options. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://ww...

Outlook 2002 #130
Please help! When I try to open several of my E-mail messages, I get the following error message. Can't open this item. Could not complete the operations because the service provider does not support it. ...

Email line spacing
Hi, When writing an email in MSCRM double line spacing is used. Does anyone know of how to change this to single line spacing. At the moment we are having to write the email in Word and then copy/paste it into the MSCRM email. Thanks Lee Instead of pressing Enter, hold down Shirt button and press Enter. "Lee" <l.hargrave@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:394322d8.0412160110.76f2716e@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > When writing an email in MSCRM double line spacing is used. Does > anyone know of how to change this to single line spacing. At the > moment ...

Outlook keeps asking for password
Hi, Server is SBS 2008 with SP2. Clients running Vista SP2. In the last couple of days (possibly after server updates were applied, but not sure) every time users open Outlook they get a dialog asking for a password. If the user enters their correct password the dialog just comes straight back again. On looking at the password request box, I notice it is quoting the external remote domain name "remote.accordconsultancy.co.uk" not the internal network name "accordserver.accordconsultancy.local". Can anyone explain what I need to do to stop this annoying ...

send email from an application
I installed an new router on the network and used internet connection wizard to set it up. When it asked me if I wanted to change email settings, I checked yes by mistake. We have an account application that would email invoices. It now will not send them. The application would send them to our static IP address and away they went. Some setting must have been changed, but I don't remember setting one. Thank you in advance. Allen Does the rest of the email work? What is the application? And how does it connect with the server? Russ -- Russell Grover - SB...

Outlook 2002 & Hotmail
I am using Outlook 2002 SP3 to access both my hotmail. When I respon to a email the email does not appear with the responded msg icon (th envelope with an arrow pointing to the left). The replied email ico shows for anothere pop email I access and the hotmail seemed to wor fine for me in OE6. Is there any way to change this or is known issue with the design? Thanks, -Ti ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Logging Outgoing Email With Attachments
I would like to log all outgoing email that have attachments. Does anyone know of a solution that can track the outgoing mail with the email addy of the sender and the receiver, the name of the attachment and the date and time. Is it possible to create a custom event to log this. I would prefer that it can be logged in the event log but will look into a commercial solution. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you, Troy. I would think you would want to use a smart host type set-up for that. We use Tumbleweed E-Mail firewall...it logs everything to a SQL db. You can also set...

releasing emails
how do i release emails from the queue in e2k3. Can you explain what you mean? Exchange queues are dynamic, meaning that Exchange will normally deliver messages as soon as it can. If you are experiencing buildups in message queues, then you need to troubleshoot why messages are building up. I'd suggest downloading and running the Exchange Troubleshooting Analyzer (http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/analyzers) and see what it says the problem is. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange Support Engineer Microsoft "mikee" <mikee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46...

Clicking Email address does not open a blank email
This problem is associated with Outlook 2002. My operating system is Windows XP Home. PROBLEM: In Outlook 2002, or any other MS Office product, if I click on an Email address, say, wbarbee@pobox.com, a blank Email form should appear with wbarbee@pobox.com in the To: line. It does not! Instead, I get the Outlook Today page. This problem is erratic. Occasionally, I can Restore my computer to an earler date (using the Restore feature in Windows XP Help), and it works fine (I.e. I get a blank Email form with the Email address I clicked on displayed in the To line). But after a couple...

Modify email group name
We have common email group name that needs to be modified. I've made the change in several areas and its replicated between the 2 domain controller. However, the name remains the same when you're creating a new email, click on the TO: option and select it from the list. Right now the group name is "Common" and I need it to display "Common (Business Reasons Only)". We're running Exchange 2003 and the AD setup is still 2000. I am not that clear on the exact scenario, here is how I understood your question: -You have an email enabled distribution grou...

Auto Y-Axis Scale
Hi there, I have a worksheet full of data, which is filtered to provide meaningful list. The data also populates a line graph on another worksheet. When the data is filtered, I would like the axis of the line graph t scale itself automatically to fit the data. (I have around 1200 rows o data - which may be filtered down to around 20). Each day the list of data will grow - so the scale of the axis wil need to change in line with this. Could anyone offer any suggestions or pointers to guide me with thi problem? Thank you all! Rob : -- system --------------------------------------------...

When Replying, new email uses name of emailer from old email rather then contacts.
To explain this further. When someone sends me an email it comes in saying: from: Mr Xiao Xia Xxia@chinanet.com I have in my contacts: Freddy Xia with the email address Xxia@chinanet.com When i reply to that email, it uses the name he sends as, rather then the name i have chosen to sort him as. When i use my Mac computer with Entourage 2004, the behaviour is how i expect it to be, it uses the name from my contacts. But in Outlook 2003, it does not. Is there a way to change Outlooks behaviour in this scenario? Regards, Jamie Replies always use the address of the sender. That's w...

WNet... functions in windows 98?
My program that uses WNet... functions (WNetOpenEnum, WNetEnumResource...) works only under windows 2000 and windows XP. Is there a way to use these functions with win 98 and if not, than how else can I enumerate network resources? Tnx in advance. Dragan ...