How to create an access database programatically in C#

I have created access databases in VB6, but now I am working in C#.  I am
trying to create a Microsoft Access Database programatically in C#, but can't
figure out how to do it.  Can anyone give me any pointers?

You'll probably have more luck asking in a C# newsgroup. Most of us here
work from within Access, not from outside it.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Brian Kitt" <BrianKitt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created access databases in VB6, but now I am working in C#.  I am
> trying to create a Microsoft Access Database programatically in C#, but
> can't
> figure out how to do it.  Can anyone give me any pointers?

0
Douglas

create a roster

Database Engine Tuning Advisor and autocomplete
Hello there, in the never ending quest for better GP performance, I am onto indexes. I am convinced that there are additional indexes that can improve GP in real life situations, but have been unable to find anyone listing indexes they have used. So my question is, has anyone used the tuning advisor in sql server 05 and implemented its reccomendations? Were there noticable effects on GP performance? While I can run a trace against production and the advisor against a dev environment, I am still wary of implementing the changes in production... On a side question, where are the actu...

ms ACCESS 97 error 2645
The error occurs at: Option Compare Database Option Explicit Function CalcRate(frm As Form) Dim Mydb As Database, Myset As Recordset, Cd As String, Intrp As String Dim IRR As Currency, IAHR As Currency, ITR As Currency, Strcriteriaint As String Set Mydb = CurrentDb Set Myset = Mydb.OpenRecordset("LangRate", DB_OPEN_DYNASET) >>>>> Cd = frm.Lang_C <<<<<<<<< The exact error is : Run-Time Error 2465 Application-defined or object-defined error See whether using Cd = frm!Lang_C is any better. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http:...

Task Create - Status

Exchange Database Recovery
Hello, We are a small business with one Exchange 2003 Server. The hard disk died on the server the other day and we couldn't boot. I put in a new disk and reloaded Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Thankfully, several of us were using Outlook 2003 with Cached Mode, so we simply backed our email up and reloaded it into the newly restored Exchange. However, one user with several years worth of critical email didn't have Cached Mode turned on for some reason, so I'm trying to restore his email. I was able to connect the damaged hard disk and copy the Exchange database fol...

tabls in GP90 database
Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables in the database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones. thanks Within the program itself, Tools > Resource Descriptions Also, there are ERD's on the distribution CD's that you got when you purchased or upgraded the system - you have to install the SDK to get at them. -- Lyle U Adam Clark wrote: > Does anyone know or have a description or documenation on the tables > in the database for GP90? Maybe all I need is the important ones. > > thanks ...

Create external database

Access Denied error while edit some of the GPOs in Windows 2003 AD
Hi We are unable to edit some of the GPOs (Default Domain Policy, etc) and getting Access Denied error. We checked the permission of SYSVOL folder and found Administrators (Domain), System and Authenticated Users have full control share permissions. Full access has been provided to Administrators, creator owner & System and read & execute permission has been provided to Authenticated users in Security tab. Can anyone help me to resolve the issue and also any doc is available to check the correct permissions with SYSVOL. Thanks in advance for help Regards Lal -...

Accesing an Access Databse from Excel
Please, how can I access an Access database through ODBC from VBA. Where an I find the documentation needed. Best regards, Alexandru TUDOSE First, you don't necessarily need to use VBA to bring data into Excel from a database, whether from Access or another DBMS. Two easy ways are to use a pivot table (Data, PivotTable and PivotChart Report, and specify External Data Source in the wizard's first step; then, follow the prompts), or Data | Import External Data | New Database Query. Some of these menu items will differ according to the version of Excel you're using. The pivot t...

How to create pie chart with %

Saving excelXP file to use on p.c with Excel 97?
Hi i need to save my files i create from my home computer using office Xp to my office p.c which is running office 97. I have tried it but everytime i save my file at work i geta message stating that the file was created on xp and some latest features may be missing. How i can save so i do not get this message or indeed if i can actually do it? Thanks in advance I don't think you can avoid the message - the important point would be to use features common to both - then you may get the message, but it would be of no consequence. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy Mena <etracing@netconnect...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

HELP! Need Access DB to show realtime changes in different location
Hi Guys, I was wondering about how access refreshes it's data within forms and it seems that it doesn't. If i have a form open in one location on a network and update fields on the form the changes are not shown on the form opened in another location. (I.e. if 2 users are in the same form at the same time and one adds a new record the other users form will not show this change). Is there anyway that Access can be setup to show real-time changes over multiple locations? Preferably without having to do a manual refresh by clicking a button or something. All i want to do is show change...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

How to access Excel forum through Outlook Express
How does one access the Microsoft Excel forum through Outlook Express. Tools>accounts>add>news, your name, email (most use a bogus email to protect from spammers), then in step 3 under servers use msnews.microsoft.com then finish when you close it will download the different newsgroups and there you can select the excel groups you want to subscribe to. Most people that I know who have used newsgroups for a long time dislike OE since it is (albeit easy to use) rather limited as a newsreader -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Kenny Dee" <Kenny...

Counting entries in column C, based on entries in column A
I would like to count the # of entries of a value in column C, grouped by values in column A. Binder Note Category AA01 abc 2 AA01 ccc 2 AA01 abc 2 AA01 ddd 3 AA22 aaa 1 AA22 ccc 2 Need to find the # of Category 2's , for every Binder # Do not have the nested IF's I have tried available at the moment, but I am getting close... Try this: E1 = some binder code like AA01 E2 = some category number like 2 =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A7=E1),--(C2:C7=E2)) Biff <xj6rob@hotmail....