Extracting embedded photos

Not sure this is a conversion issue, but don't know where to post it. Before
I learned the hard way, I embedded photos in a database, linked to another
database for display. I've reached the database size limit and realize I
should have linked the photos instead. (original photos not available) Any
ideas on a process to run thru the embedded photos and convert them back to
original jpg - the manual process is too massive an effort. Thanks

See http://www.lebans.com/oletodisk.htm

--
John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

0
John

extracting icons
Is there any way to extract an icon from an application? Take a look at the ExtractIcon[Ex]() API Cheers Check Abdoul --------------------- <davegreb@gpxinc.com> wrote in message news:c6c54da6-574c-4c8e-8ec9-3b77b99a5523@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Is there any way to extract an icon from an application? ...

extracting totals from within a spreadsheet
I need to know how to take different information from within a spreadsheet --where two conditions/catogories must apply so that a third column where i have inputed hours, will total for those conditions only... can anyone help? Please spell out what you want we are not mind readers -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Jovetta" <Jovetta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91442C6D-03DF-4FC1-A069-AAB43FA57485@microsoft.com... >I need to know how to take different information from within a spreadsheet > --where two condi...

Object Linking & embedding error
An .xls attachment give the 'cannot use object linking & embedding error' The file fails to open and appears on screen for just a second. Any ideas! where the problem is! Sunil I' ve run into the same error, and am to the point that its time to throw this piece out the window. Has a solution for this problem been found? OS. win 2000 pro. PG. Office 2000 error. cannot open object linking and enbedding. I had the same error on another PC and was able to re-install the pg. and it stopped. Go figure.... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted...

Extract emails from cells with text
I have a row in column A which includes an email address in the text that I'd like to extract to column B. Is there a formula I can use to accomplish extracting the email address only to column B? Here's an example of different cells in column A: Please email example@law.ufl.edu to contact us...... OR Schedule an appointment for assistance, or email example@uga.edu with your questions... Thank you Try this... All on one line: =TRIM(RIGHT(SUBSTITUTE(LEFT(A1,FIND (" ",A1&" ",FIND("@",A1))-1)," ", REPT(" ",...

Publisher 2002 Photo Crop Problem
I apologize if I am posting this problem twice. However, I couldn't tell if the first time posted or not. The problem is: When I crop a photo I've placed in a Publisher 2002 document, it looks fine on the screen. However, when I print it, the portion of the photo that is cropped is exactly the reverse of what it looked like on the screen. For example, if I crop the top of the photo off, it prints with the bottom of the photo cropped off. How do I fix this so that what shows as cropped on the screen is what prints? Thank you so much for any help! Is this all photos? Might ...

extracting individual numbers from "ranges"
I'm trying to get EXCEL to extract stock prices quoted in individual cells as 52-week ranges --e.g. 11.76-19.90-- and do the following calculation: (higher price - lower price)/lower price Obviously, this a problem because each cell appears to handle the range as text or something. Is there are way to get EXCEL to handle the "text" (or however else it is interpreting what's in the cell) as individual numbers? Great thanks for any help. Hi do your entries always look like lower_number-higher_number if yes you may try the following formula in the adjacent row (lets assum...

Query and Extract
Hello all, This seems basic, but I just cannot get it. While using SQL Server 2005 and the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, I created a database called AssetQuote. Inside I have on table called assetquotes. From there, I have three columns, (date, quote, author) The column type for date is datetime and the other two are just text. My Query is something this: INSERT INTO AssetQuote (date, quote, author) VALUES('052010','No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.', 'Aesop'); When I run the query I get this result: Msg 208, ...

embedded clipart not showing up in recieved email
Hello, Has anyone come acrossed the problem where embedded clipart will not display in recieved email. I have messed with changing between html and rich text. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. Brad Moody bmoody@watstatecu.org ...

envoi photo
salut çava Oui save et toi -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "abdellah" <abdellah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E18EE98C-FD4A-4A60-8226-2AA72A8E0295@microsoft.com... > salut çava ...

Inserted photo in Pub blurred; in print preview it's normal-why?
Earlier today I inserted several photos from MS on-line clip art into my company newsletter template and they looked great. However, when I viewed them later, they were very blurred. BUTin the print preview mode, they are fine. Does anyone have any thoughts on what is causing this and how I can fix the problem? Kathryn@Biffen <Kathryn@Biffen@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Earlier today I inserted several photos from MS on-line clip art into > my company newsletter template and they looked great. However, when > I viewed them later, they w...

extracting hours from a sum of time
I have a cell which sum a bunch of cells containing an elapsed time. The sum totals to more than 24 hours. I have to a cell with a cost per hour and I need to caclculate the total cost. The problem is that the hour function returns values in the range of 0-24. My current sum is 25:30 and the hour function return 1 and not 25. Any ideas how to bypass it? It "returns" the correct number, but doesn't show. Format Custom as [h]:mm and it will. To convert to a number that you can multiply with an hourly rate, first multiply by 24; times in Excel are fractions of a day and a day is s...

Can I extract unique cell values from every nth column?
I have a range that covers B5:XA160. For each row, data is entered in 11-cell groups: date, some numbers, description (a text value), more numbers, and more numbers. At first it was enough to merely count how many times certain descriptions appeared, because those were the only ones we would see - or so the story went. Now, I need to extract the unique descriptions AND provide a count! Actually, I'm cheating a bit. I'm using SUMPRODUCT to return the number of times the expected descriptions appear, and by subtracting these from the total number of text values I get a count of &quo...

Extract Text
Dear all I have this text in a field: 200701-I 200701-II 200701-III 200701-IV and I need to separate only the data after the six first data: -I -II -III -IV How can I do it? Thanks a lot!!! Andr=E9. Take a look at Access HELP for the Mid() function. Open a query in design view and add a new field something like: NewField: Mid([YourField],7) -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ <gatarossi@ig.com.br> wrote in message news:11893397...

Building an Embedded Device/System? Tell VDC about your experience for a chance to WIN!
VDC is conducting its annual survey of mobile and embedded engineers so if you are involved in the engineering of mobile or embedded systems/software, this is your chance to influence key solution suppliers. The research covers embedded software, hardware, tools, and development practices. Your thoughts will improve our insights into the engineering community and help to influence next generation solutions. In addition, VDC will provide all respondents who complete the survey: * Instant access to a summary of VDC's 2009 survey findings; * Entry into a prize drawing for one...

Extraction Tool
Do anyone know of a tool or script which I can use to extract users email address from a windows 2000 domain we are using exchange 2000 w Here's a script to extract ALL email addresses form a domain: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html Do you need something for a single user? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote in message news:efxeuymMGHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Do anyone know of a tool or script which I ca...

MID formula not extracting what I want.
I'm trying to extract the date from a cell using the MID formula and all I'm getting is some weird number that does not seem to make sense. I have tried formatting the target cell but still no change. Any clues about it? How can I do this? 1/13/2006 12:16:29 AM =MID(E5,1,9) 38730.011 -- wayliff ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wayliff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29860 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501062 Hi That's because Excel stores dates as...

WLM photo email
There appears to be two ways of creating an email with photos attached. Clicking the arrow next to New and selecting photo email and opening an normal email and using what appears to be the same feature ie. layout frames etc. Is there some subtle difference? There are actually 3 different ways on including images with messages. The two you mention are essentially the same (see #3 below). 1) You can actually Attach the image. This can be done with plain text or HTML format messages. With this there are several ways to actually get the image attached. How you do that do...

Extracting data to make mailing list
My neighbour has a .PUBS name and address doc. The doc is 10 pages long. Each page of the document is a table with 10 rows and 3 columns. Each cell is name on top the line followed by 2 or 3 lines of address. She then just cuts the full sheet Avery into mailing labels. This has become too difficult to manage, sort, filter, etc. Anyone have a suggestion how to extract this data so I can make a Publisher mailing list? Thanks. -- Ross try bringing it into Excel...you'll some "massaging" to do. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Ross"...

Extract
Month Number AUG 1 AUG 2 AUG 3 AUG 4 AUG 5 AUG 6 SEP 28 SEP 29 SEP 30 SEP 31 SEP 32 SEP 33 these r the data given in Sheet 1 and i want the highest number in the month of august in sheet 2 =MAX(IF(Sheet1!A2:A200="AUG",Sheet1!B2:B200)) this is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter not just Enter -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "sajith" <sajith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:297BFDD5-156E-46DC-9408-D05F81F6A2C6@microsoft.com... > Month Number > AUG 1 > AUG 2 > AUG 3 > AUG 4 > AUG 5 > AUG 6 > S...

Extract text content from MS office files
Hi, I want to extract text content MS-OFFICE documents like word, ppt, xls... Plz gimme some tips. Regard Jack ...

Extracting First Letter
Can anyone help, i'm trying to extract the first letter of each word within any given phrase. I'm using excel 2003 -- Thanks Perhaps this might suffice With text running in A1 down In B1: =LEFT(TRIM(A1),1) Copy down -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "crackle" wrote: > Can anyone help, i'm trying to extract the first letter of each word within > any given phrase. I'm using excel 2003 > -- > Thanks Sorry Max, let me be more specific, eg. Lets say I have the phrase "The quick brown fox jumped over the moon&qu...

Extracting folder data / Outlook won't open
I can't open Outlook, because it doesn't recognize Outlook Express is installed (I have the often reported, but apparently rarely solved, msoe.dll problem). Is there a way to pull the mountains of data (calendar, tasks, contacts and saved messages) out of my Outlook data file from another PIM program? I'm willing to go with any other program to get away from buggy Outlook, and figure one of the third-party sync programs will handle the issue of how to sync with my Pocket PC. augusthelmbright@msn.com, you wrote on 23 Mar 2007 14:57:55 -0700: > I can't open Outlook, beca...

Image for CEVM (Win Embedded Compact 7) does not include .NET CF
I am working on a .NET CF application and want to test it on a Windows Embedded Compact 7 system. So I installed the Public CTP and created an image for the virtual PC. This image is correctly loaded by the virtual PC, but when I start my application an error occurs, because the .NET CF is not found. I checked the catalog in my project, it says that CF should be included... Am I missing something? It's hard to say from where we are sitting. Did you configure the OS, build, then add the .NET CF, then build again? Or did the .NET CF go into the OS before the first bui...

preview only or embedded fonts driving me nuts editing & tring to save
I created this ms publisher thing in ms pub 2000. Now every time I try and edit it and save it gives me thing "I can't because fonts are preiw only / embeded" error. 1st I used MS arial. Then I changed it all to arial black, then arial and it just seems no matter what I do I get the same problem. Anyone have any ideas? Need to save the things I've added. Dave There must be something about the way you originally saved the file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] <sales@proaudiomusic.com> wrote in message news:1151274822.879510.201300@p79g2000cwp.goog...