Extra info missing table

Hi, After converting from 97 to 2000 all tables and forms
containing 'sys' in their name are missing. Where do I
find them???

LP
0
LP

publisher to pdf
When I export a publisher file to pdf, sometimes some of the tables go black and are unreadable. Can anyone tell me why this happens? Or how to stop it from happening? What version Publisher? If you select the PDF printer before opening the publication do you still get the problem? Is your regular printer driver current? If you use Microsoft's save as PDF, (must have Publisher 2007) does it still happen? https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "DeadDancers" <...

Extra space between paragraphs when sending
Outlook 2007 adds extra “line feeds” between paragraphs on all outgoing messages. I can’t seem to stop it and it is slowly driving me mad. People getting my e-mails must think I can’t write. I have checked (“don’t add extra space…”) in the style formats. Doesn’t help. The composed messages look fine. They get changed when they are sent. Sometimes happens on incoming mail. I would go back to Office 2003 but too many file extensions are now different. If I can’t fix this I may go to a server based mail system. Why MS made this change is beyond me. It’s in the same category as c...

How to get the structure of a table?
Hi I need to display the structure of a table in an MS Access database. I'm using dotnet framework 2.0. Thanks. I never used those features, since I work on very well known database, and with MSDataSetGenerator. While, in the end, it depends on what you are interested to get, we can explore, as example, the ADONet FillSchema method, which will also set the properties AutoIncrement, AllowDBNull and MaxLength on each columns returned. The exact method(s) you will have to use are, indeed, more relevant to the framework and ADONet, in itself, than to an "Access" database. An...

inserting an excel table into word document
How do i insert an existing excel table into a new word doc? I have been using copy and paste but the table format is changed once copied into Word. Is there any other ways? Also, can I insert an Excel table that was in 'landscape' page setup, into a Word in 'Portrait' mode? Thank you in advance for your help!!! ...

Mass table changes with VB
if I wanted to do something (in VB) like, if commandbutton is clicked, filter column A in table by criteria: "X" filter column B by criteria: "Y" now with X and Y as filters, change all the data in column C to "Z" anyone know how i can do that? Thanks~ Kaseano wrote: >if I wanted to do something (in VB) like, > >if commandbutton is clicked, > >filter column A in table by criteria: "X" >filter column B by criteria: "Y" > >now with X and Y as filters, >change all the data in column C to "Z" Be sure to...

Writing Macro for extracting info from other softwares #3
Hi, Is it possible to create a macro to extract information from other softwares like Chainlinx, PMS etc.? If yes, could you please explain briefly, how to do it? Thanks. ...

Make-table query...
Hi everyone, Quick run-down of the problem. We are trying to export tables from Access to SPSS for analysis. We have tons of variables so had to break the data up into about 100 different tables within Access. We're looking for a good way to recompile these into several giant tables in SPSS. Basically, what we are doing is using queries to compile the data to the extent that Access allows us (think the limit is 255 variables). Then we use a program called Stat Transfer to export the data straight to SPSS. The problem is that when we run the query, it rips out the description field, wh...

Trying to create table/chart to show where staff is located along
HELP!!! Hi! I am trying to create a pivot chart or a table that will show what job sites our staff is located at along with a link to open up their calendar so we can see their schedule for the week. I would also like it to update automatically as I update the calendar information. Is there a way to create this or should I try a different program such as Access. I really like Excel and hope that this program will be able to handle this sort of task. Thank you for any help that you can give me!!! ...

What tables does RMS use to get Department Totals in Z Report?
I would like to figure out what departments RMS uses to get the department totals in a Batch when the Z Reports is taken at the close of the day. I'm trying to create a Crystal Report and not sure what tables to link. Batch -> Transaction -> TransactionEntry -> Item -> Department You could look at the detailed sales report to get most of the joins for this - I don't think that Detailed Sales includes Batch, but it might; it definately includes Register, which may come through Batch... Easiest thing to do would be to add Batch.Number to detailed sales report if it ...

How to read Master File Table (MFT)
Hello, I am working on Windows 2000. I want to read and extract data from Master File Table (MFT). Any way to do this? Hoping to get a reply soon. TIA. regards, Jahfer V P. ...

Send mail on behalf of UserX with UserX's mailbox as extra mailbox
Hi, Running Exchange and Outlook 2000 I need a solution for this scenario. I have some users A and B who have UserX's mailbox configured as a extra mailbox in their Outlook client, so they can respond to mail being recieved by UserX (i.e. a helpdesk account). These same users A and B need to send mail "on behalf of" UserX so our disclaimer software (eXclaimer) adds users A and B signature to email being send by UserX's mail address. In this scenario "Send as" will add UserX's signature, not users A or B's signature. Assigning only "Send on behal...

Add info opportunities already created
Hi, I have already created some opportunities and I just add some new attributes to the opportunity. Is there any way to import automatically (load) the information on the new attributes on the opportunity. Thanks in advance, On Aug 22, 8:06 am, Cl <C...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have already created some opportunities and I just add some new attributes > to the opportunity. > > Is there any way to import automatically (load) the information on the new > attributes on the opportunity. > > Thanks in advance, You can perform a mass ed...

Extra field for Items
Does anyone have an addin for extra user defined fields for items? -- Anthony Anthony, We could easily deliver this to you but we do not have anything pre-made. If you are interested please contact us at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Anthony Novielli" <AnthonyNovielli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76CE74F3-5716-4520-9883-6D07C7670143@microsoft.com... > D...

Merging Qry into Table
Using Access 2003 i have a table named 'Trip TimePeriod' which looks like Minute TimePeriod Total 1 00:01:00 0 2 00:02:00 0 3 00:03:00 0 4 00:04:00 0 5 00:05:00 0 ...60 01:00:00 0 has 60 records representing 60 minutes. Data to be used for a pivotchart to show the total number of trips for 60 minutes. the table is to be used as a template to get me my 60 minute time scale even with null totals. i have a qry which give me my data named 'Alarms -...

missing email #7
I have an Exchange 2003 box. I setup a forwarder one a particular mailbox when emails come in it get a copy to the mailbox and to an AOL box. What is happening is that when a particular sends an email it goes to AOL BUT NOT to my exchange mailbox. I have a virus and SPAM scanner on the server. I checked the logs of both and nothing comes up. Any Ideas? Thanks, did you set the mailbox to deliver to the aol mailbox AND your exchange mailbox? there's a check box... "Peretz Stern" <peretzstern@optonline.net> wrote in message news:OROnu5TxFHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP15....

An extra Row Source Field needed
SELECT tblOwnerInfo.OwnerID, IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName & ' ') AS OwnerName FROM tblOwnerInfo ORDER BY IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName & ' ') & IIf(IsNull(tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName),'',tblOwnerInfo.OwnerFirstName & ' '); If tblOwnerInfo.Email has some value in it, add "@" After tblOwnerInfo.OwnerLastName ie Gates @ Bill Thanks f...

All Address Lists is missing
The All Address Lists container appears to be missing in an Exchange 2003 implementation we have. It may have been deleted somehow, or maybe an access issue? At any rate, can anyone help me re-create it through ADSI edit or similar method? Thanks, Dale I think that this would be PSS call. If you have AD backed up anywhere you might be able to an authorative restore on the All Address List container. But I still think PSS is your best bet. Glen "Dale Maxfield" <dmaxfield@technicalvelocity.com> wrote in message news:068601c49482$544b8030$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > The ...

Extra Extra Pages
I have finished my word document and saved it. When I open it back up to preview before I send it, it shows an extra page between my body of work and reference page. I don't want to send that to my professor. Can anyone help me? Thanks Dennis -- Dennis Jackson See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Dennis Jackson" <Dennis.Jackson.60bcd11@wordbanter.com> wrote in message news:Dennis.Jackson.60bcd11@wordbanter.com... > ...

..scan a table in excel
Hi every one, I wonder if there is a way i can scan a document with tables into excel or it is not possible. I was trying to, but when it offered options to save the just scaned paper, it listed different formats (extentions) but there was not excel extantion listed. I did on txt, but is there way in excel. Basicly i would like to scan a table in excel so that i can change entries whenever i like. Any thougths? Thank's Margots Text may end up being your best bet. What other common extensions were offered? Anything ending in .DB or .DBF? "Margots" <makapacs@hotmail.com> wr...

Pivot Tables 01-11-10
Does anyone knows how to display the values under the headers on the Pivot table? I have not been able to copy the values into a new work sheet and then filter them. I will show me only the header on that especific column. Thanks to anyone that can help me. Someone else may have a better way, but you can copy the whole pivot table and paste/special/values into another worksheet. From here you can copy/paste any cells to where you want them. -- Daryl S "cromagnon21" wrote: > Does anyone knows how to display the values under the headers on the Pivot > t...

AP/PM Tables
Is there a table that contains all items that have been posted through Accounts Payable? My end result is that I want to create a report that shows what was vouchered for a given time period. Since I can't find any report in GP, I'm having to use Access to create my custom report. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C5A487.545DC9A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jeff, It would help if you gave a better idea of what information you would = like to pull onto the report. There ...

Missing Junk Mail Folder
I had a power cut recently and ever since I do not have a junk mail folder. I have run the inbox repair tool on all my pst's and my ost. I have tried the "outlook.exe /resetfolders" trick All not no avail Running outlook 2003 Sp3 Can anyone assist ? Have you also tried running Detect and Repair from the Help menu? Make sure you have your Office CD handy. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Billy" wrote: > I had a power cu...

Outlook activities missing???
For some reason, all of a sudden all of my activities were missing from my clients records. Then only Journal entries showed up. Now pretty much everything except events are recorded in the activities tab. I use to be able to view all of my past and future events, but now I can't. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. What view of these items are you using? Right click on the toolbar and enable the advanced toolbar and use the dropdown to change to an "all items" view. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact...

Calculated Fields in Pivot Tables
Hello from Vancouver BC! I have a pivot table into which I have inserted calculated fields. I totalling paid insurance claims by month, grouped by year. The calculated field mutiplies the paid claims times an expense fee. The monthly calculation is working fine, but the subtotal for the year is a mystery. I though it would simply add the sum of the monthly amounts like the uncalculated fields. Can anyone assist? Thanks very much, Shane Can you give an example of an amount you're getting as an annual total, and what amount you expected to get? Shane wrote: > Hello from Vancouve...

How do I enter tasks & other info under contacts?
Under contacts- I can't figure out how to enter tasks. I also can't figure out how to bring up contact files by anything other than location- I don't know how to list catagories, let alone how to enter them by category. For a specific contact, choose the Actions | New Task for Contact = command.=20 If you want to view your contacts by category, use the View menu to = change to the By Category view.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart ...