Error Message on Data Access Page

I developed a Data Access page for data entry for multiple
users.  Some users are getting this error message:
CONVERSION ERROR OCCURED WHILE BUILDING PARAMETERIZED
UPDATE OR REFRESH STATEMENT

Anybody have any ideas how to solve this?
0
dmeyer

sorry,i do cuininioli edina www.sina.com.cn multimedia cumedia security
jinsha dins vinslinkcom  CCDIN visp

"dmeyer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> д���ʼ�
> I developed a Data Access page for data entry for multiple
> users.  Some users are getting this error message:
> CONVERSION ERROR OCCURED WHILE BUILDING PARAMETERIZED
> UPDATE OR REFRESH STATEMENT
>
> Anybody have any ideas how to solve this?

0
The_lf

Is there a way of attaching data labels from a text range to dat.
Is there a way of attaching data labels from a text range to data markers in xy plot chart. I'm sure I could do it in Lotus 123 You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to add labels. It's a free add-in that you can download from his web site: http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm Peter Sailing by wrote: > Is there a way of attaching data labels from a text range to data markers in > xy plot chart. I'm sure I could do it in Lotus 123 -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html In addition to t...

Sending entire objects via socket vs primitive message fields
I am using a library called "The Network Development Kit". http://www.codeproject.com/internet/ndk.asp The kit allows me to easily establish client/server connections and assemble "messages" (consisting of strings, integers, etc) to pass back and forth between the client and server. With my initial protocol design, I have been passing data via the primitive data field types (strings, int's, etc). The basic logic flow requires me to: 1) Deconstruct the object and assemble the varying field values into a CNDKMessage. 2) Send that message to the server and reconstruct th...

Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbox Out of Office area. thanks -- Kath ...

Excel Progrom Error

Data Migration Problem #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C4C0C4.D0290A10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bonjour all, I have been struggling with the data migration problem for a long = time... and get stuck in the middle of the road. I am importing company data from either excel or text files into the = cdf_Product table of SQL server (cdf_mscrm database) using the SQL Query = Analyzer, where a problem is encountered that in the table structure, = there exists the product id as the primary key (data type: SQLI...

Sharebuilder account import error

Storing Data in Microsoft Excel
Hi I wonder if anyone out there would help I have excel, and I have some data which I update daily in the spreadsheet, I would like to create a macro, to copy all the data onto another page, and then, so that the next day I enter new set of data and when I press the same button it copies it all to the same page as the other data, but one row underneath (so that it doesn't override it) I know this can be done, but I cant remember how to do it. I did something in VB, active.offset but that's all I can remember if there is anyone that could help that would be brilliant All the be...

Messages saved to Deleted Items instead of Drafts
I am using Outlook 2003 SP2 (Office 2003 Pro) in Windows XP Pro SP2, with all available patches to Windows and Office. If I start a message or a Reply and click the Save icon, the saved message is "saved" to the Deleted Items folder instead of the Drafts folder. If I close the message (as one would do if one were planning to continue later) and empty the Deleted Items folder the message is lost. If I go to Tools, Options, Preferences, E-mail Options..., Advanced E-mail Options..., "Save unsent items in:" has "Drafts" selected, so it should save them in the...

Shifting data
I have a very long column of data around 5000 cells long. Is there a way to shift just the even or just the odd cells to the next column? The evens are names.. the odds are offices. I need to be able to categorize them. There must be a way I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance Tony, try- =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=0,$A2,"") OR---- =IF(MOD(ROW(),2)=1,$A2,"") regards, JohnI "Tony Corneto" <tony@orbitaltours.com> wrote in message news:39d301c374c4$b8c3fd50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I have a very long column of data around 5000 cells > long...

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

4.4.7 error

Counting data in a range
I want to count a specific data item from a range e.g. say the data below was in column A and B on a spreadsheet: Department Name SALES John SALES Fred IT Sue FINANCE Stu SALES Jo HR Steve I want to count the number of times SALES occurs. I've tried DCOUNT/DCOUNTA but haven't got this to work. Any help appreciated! =COUNTIF(A:A,"sales") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Stuart" <Stuart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D07D4B0-5824-4C11-8EF2-73CDF831C37F@microsoft.com......

Access 2.0 Converter 09-27-04
I have installed the converter for moving from Access 2.0 to Access 2003 running under Windows XP Professional. However Access 2003 still tells me I need to convert the database and does not recognise the converter has been installed, so points me again to the Microsoft Website to obtain the converter. Any suggestions please. Hi Colin, My name is Amy Vargo. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access Newsgroups. Are you sure that you ran the .exe file for the Access 2.0 Converter so that it was installed? To download the Access 2.0 Converter free of charge, visit the following Micro...

error 0x800CCC0F

Excel error codes translations

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004

Technical error

CObject Private method access error

how do i query Multiple Databases in access?
Help… I need to create an access database that would query Multiple Paradox Databases the Paradox Databases all have the same fields. the purpose of the access database to check all the Paradox Databases for any differences from the master and flag and variance with a indicial Paradox Database. Dan :) Danc383@hotmail.com wrote: > I need to create an access database that would query Multiple Paradox > Databases > > the Paradox Databases all have the same fields. > > the purpose of the access database to check all the Paradox Databases for > any differences f...

Error in closing Outlook