double your money in one year [albertans only]

i need 6 people to invest 200k to open a new shop land and buildings will be
owned by 7 partners,every one gets the 200k back and you have a 12% interest
in the company or the company will buy you out  for 200k.double your money
or stay on and recieve monthly payments.you can sell your 12%at any time for
200k.i live in alberta and i will have 12%also.contact poorboy2telus.net.

0
reseaver

double quotes
Hello, Because of limitations in my finance program, I'll periodically export the data to a text file, import the text file to Excel, where I manipulate the data as required. I then reverse the steps, saving the Excel file as text, then import the new text file back to my finance program. It all works Ok except for one thing - the amounts are stored in the program with a T in front, e.g., 100.00 would be T100.00. The problem is with larger amounts that involve a comma, such as 1,000.00 which would be T1,000.00. Excel insists on saving it with double quotes around it, "T1,000.00&q...

Money 2008
I wanted to know anyone knew when money 2008 would be coming out. I am trying out money 2007 and will expire in August. I am debating on whether to purchase money 2007 or wait until money 2008 gets released Thank You Anybody who "knows" can't say. That having been said, things have been pretty quiet on that front. Time will tell. I wouldn't count on one by August, but it is possible. "Matthew" <Matthew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D7ADE1B-F677-4F2F-9D54-BE5FC67ED53B@microsoft.com... >I wanted to know anyone knew when money 200...

Did Money 2006 Fix 2 problems?
I'm wondering if Money 2006 fixed the following 2 problems: 1) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly merge bank information with payment received information. The result was two seperate transactions. The fix according to Microsoft is to download bank information into a cash account and then to transfer into the business account. Quite unacceptable. 2) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly synchronize business accounts with the Pocket PC version. Again, Microsoft suggests using a cash account to do this. This was not a practical solution. I'd...

Need the cell next to one found through If Then
Hello everyone... I have a column in a worksheet that finds the latest date in a column (This is the lastest paid date). Now, I want to have the amoutn paid which is in the cell next to date paid to show ie. Date Amt pd Ck# 8/31/2004 ($25) 902 Last pymt 7/29/2005 9/18/2004 ($25) 914 Last pymt amt XXXXXXX 11/4/2004 ($25) 936 1/14/2005 ($50) 980 7/29/2005 ($100) 1070 I want XXXXXXX to show automatically $100 Thanks! Tara hi, =LOOKUP(E3,A1:A20,B1:B20) Assuming the date u want in in cell E3, this formula will look in range A1:A20 and find date in E3 and return...

Money 2004 #17
I upgraded from MS Money 2003 to 2004. Every time I try to enter data the program freezes. When I close and reopen the prog the data is there. I've repaired the thing 3-4 times. Any ideas? Certainly don't want to go thru MS famous customer service. (Been there, done that...) ...

MS Money 2006 and Money for PPC
I have installed MS Money2006 trial version and microsoft money for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5 operative system,device i-mate JASJAR. i can't sinchronize both money data pn PC and PPC and all the time ther is window with message "reading device databases". With Windows Mobile 2003 SE with same softwares there was no problems. I'm using also ZoneAlarm Firewall. If somebody know solution, I will appreciate it! Thanks in advance. Davor Opic P.S. Please, if you want, answer on my email addres: davor.opic@po.htnet.hr ...

Balance Forward Transaction
I am using Vista and I just started using Money. I am a Quicken user and this is my first time with Money. I downloaded all my bank transactions for this calendar year. The first transaction was on 1/1. In Quicken, you can add a transaction by clicking right into the "register." The only way I could find to add a transaction to Money was by using the "adjustment" transaction at the top of the page - so I used that section to add a transaction for "balance forward" on 1/1 in the amount of $904. My ending balance on that account is correct but the daily...

money 2005
Hi Everyone, I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several months in the future. Has this been corrected or fixed? Thanks Jim Hello Jim: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 19 Sep 2004 06:21:47 -0500: JJ> I haven't received my copy of money 2005 yet (suppose to ship soon) so JJ> was wondering if the problem in bill and deposits where the next JJ> occurrence of an apay etc. will sometimes list several...

earn money online
HERE IS AN GREAT ARTICLE ON earning money online you can find it at http://sudhirmangla.netfirms.com/webres/earnmoney.htm It tell you the rear story about all this ...

NetBank Security Update Killed Money Access?
NetBank recently forced users to change passwords and enter responses to some personalized security questions. Since than signup consist of entering userid/pw followed by a question like the first musical instrument you learned, favorite movie, book ...etc. It's really annoying. Worst of all, Money 2007 can't log in, even though I changed the password in Money. Could this be the stupid extra question? Has anyone else experienced it? Thanks. Almost certainly that is what is the problem. Until the Banks work out how to deliver to Money you could try downloading manually and inpu...

clicker that advances one number per click in a cell
Hi, I'm new to the newsgroup. I hope that someone can help me with a small challenge. After reading the through the help sections, I just can't figure it out. How can I add a "clicker", where every time that I click on a button on a sheet, a cell advances 1 number? My gut feeling is that this is not a simple usage of a formula, but, then maybe there is one? Please help. Thanks for your help. Rayco See reply in .Misc Biff "Rayco" <raycotf@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bc16d$42f59851$d85678fd$6680@PRIMUS.CA... > Hi, > > I'm new to...

Double email
Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to change that, nothing in options or custom. Nothing in your post to help anyone try to help you. Version of Outlook? Type of account? How many? Did this always happen? When did it start? What did you change just before it started happening? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Barbra <b.kostka@att.net> asked: | Keep getting duplicate email? No where to find out how to | change that, nothing in options or cu...

Double the Attachments
Any idea why some of our emails have two copies of each attachment? At first I thought it was a sender fluke, but have recently noticed that some of our own sent e-mail messages, but not all, end up in the 'Sent Mail' folder with twice the attachments they had when originally sent. Do we have an errant setting that could be causing this anomaly? ...

WHERE CAN YOU BUY MONEY 2007?
I have not seen any ads for Money 2007 yet. I know you can download from Microsoft directly OR buy it via Amazon.com, but is there any brick & mortar physical store that is CURRENTLY selling it in the northeast? In the past couple of years COSTCO has had it available at the same time it was introduced, but it appears that THIS year Microsoft's marketing plan is to offer it first via the internet and online stores and then open it to stores like Best Buy, Staples, Cuircut City, etc. What are your experiences in your area? Thanks. Steve Didn't find it at Sam's Club last evening...

Money 2005 Crashes on Starup
When I start Money 05 and sign in online, the program goes to the My Money homepage and then crashes. This happens every time I start money while online. If I check the Work Offline checkbox, the system is fine, but I can't download anything. To get it to work I have to start Money 05 and then before I log in, I kill the mnybbsvc.exe program. Then it will occasionally work, but often requires another kill/startup cycle. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks. PS: I have the latest version and it has worked fine for me so far. Brian In microsoft.public.money, Brian Vallelunga wrote: ...

running XP Money files with ME Money
after backing up XP Money files on a floppy, we could not get the files to load on an ME computer. Obviously, we don't know much about compatibility issues. Is there a fix for this? Thanks ...

Creating a Line Chart with double Y Axis
Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on th Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Select a series that you want on the secondary axis Choose Format>Selected Data Series On the Axis tab, select Secondary Click OK parker_yuan < wrote: > Would be possible to create a Line Chart with double Y Axis on the > Chart? The X axis is date and Y axis will be the value. Thannks. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

one email address for each contact...
hi community... I wish to send multiple emails to a 'distribution list' with one email address listed for each contact in the 'To' field. when I try this ALL the contacts email address' are shown for everyone. all help greatly appreciated and I thank all for your help and time with advice. best regards. Paul. Why are you enclosing your terms in quotation marks? Why not tell us exactly what you want to do using terms we all understand? Everyone knows that you would never use a 'distribution list' to do send individualized messages. What...

Visio Hyperlinks
Hi - currently using Visio and would like to save the workflow as a template for others to 'save as' and execute - need to know if the hyperlinks will work within the template and also whether or the current hyperlinks require a 'right click' to execute???? Would like to execute using double click feature? Any advice would be GREAT!! Thanks..../d If you have a Hyperlink on a Shape, then change the formula in the EventDblClick cell in the spreadsheet to =HYPERLINK(Hyperlink.Row_1.Address) "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E...

Money Plus Deluxe "Sunset" Version is Available
The Money Plus Deluxe "Sunset" version is available for download. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ and enter "Money Sunset" into the search box. This is a version of Money Plus, so it cannot be installed simultaneously with a regular Money Plus version. It can read and write Money Plus files, and it can also convert Money 2007 (and 2006 I suspect) Standard, Deluxe or Premium files. It may even convert the Money Essentials and MSN Money files. The business version will be posted later. I don't know how it will behave with a Canadian file. The B...

WLM sending duplicate (double) emails
I have an annoying issue with WLM version 14.0.8089.0726 running on W7. Sometimes I send a mail from my MSN.com account and it sits in my Outbox for hours until I close WLM and then reopen it. This results in the mails in the Outbox being sent twice; in the "Account" column for one message it says my MSN mailbox name, and on the duplicate message the "Account" column is blank. Is anyone else having this issue? In Tools|Options on the Send tab, is the "Send messages immediately" box checked? -- Patrick P. www.boydcomputersvcs.com "...

Can I replace the attachment file when double chick attachment?
I want to replace the attachment when double chick the attachment. I use outlook form to do it. Beause attachment read in outlook is not a cancelable event, I can't do it directly. I found outlook always store attachments file in directory: "%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK*". So if I want to replace the attachment when user double chick the attachment, I can repalce the attachment file(will display) in that directory. I have some test, outlook allow me do that. But I meet two question: First: the directory is different with each user, I always start wi...

MS Money 2004 Premium
I purchased the Premium edition as an upgrade from 2003 Deluxe, but so far it hasn't been worth it. So far I've run into two problems that haven't been resolved. a) The automatic acceptance of transactions from my bank does not work. The transactions could not be located with reindexing the database. b) The password protection process won't change to a standalone process, nor will it retain a Passport password that's been changed. ...

Money 2006 and the internet
I have a laptop with Windows XP Pro. I would like to install M$ 2006 Deluxe on it and I don't have any desire to connect the laptop to the internet. One of the system requirements for M$ 2006 is an internet connection. Do I just check the "offline box" when signing in. Thanks You don't sign in. You don't use a Passport or a WinLiveID. And you don't download transaction data from a "Direct via Third Party" service. "Charles Eaves" <charles.eaves@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:%23mB$dqdyIHA.4816@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I h...

2 statements for one if
I need to join two statements in an if and check if they are both tru to continue (this is in a cell, not VBA) =IF(COUNT(F9)=1 & COUNT(BK9)=1,"A","B") I know i can do this: =IF(COUNT(F9)=1,IF(COUNT(BK9)=1,"A","B"),"B") But that doesnt apply here because I have to do this many times in cell, and I will reach my limit on number of embedded if -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I found it::: Sorry I posted before exhausting my search of help... =IF(AND(COUNT(F9)=1,COUNT(BK9)=1),"A","B") Thanks though!! ...