converting CDB to MDB

i have created a pda form with SprintDB with an access db, but when i try and
convert the db back with activesync it takes too long 20mins) so i was
wondering if anyone here knew a quicker way to do this?

i have searched the net and had no joy.

Word Perfect 5.x converter fails after security update MS09-073
It appears that on December 8, 2009, a security update (MS09-073) for the Office 2003 File Converter Pack was issued. Now, when I attempt to open a Word Perfect 5.x file in MSWord 2003 on my Windows XP machine, I receive an error message that states, "File appears to be corrupted." Is there a registry change or other action I can take to restore my ability to convert and open WP 5.x files? Microsoft has a habit of trashing old converters with 'security' updates. You can download the old converter from my web site. How long it will work for is anyone's gues...

Converting a Cell Value to Cell Reference...
Here's the deal: I've set up a MAX formula that displays resultant value, and I need to figure out how to "tell" a particular function what cell that value is located in. I am working with the OFFSET function, and I need a cell reference as the first parameter, and all that I can provide right now is the value for a MAX from a chosen range. Any advice is greatly appreciated. ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** I suppose what I'm asking is... Is there ...

lost graph after convert PDF
I have used Words 2007 to convert to PDF for years and have not problem at all. However, in the last few days, all the graphs in the document are lost after convert into PDF. not knowing why. anyone can help? greatly appreciated. sand Hi, Is your graph connected to a spreadsheet in excel? Make sure that your graph is using values from your Word Document(it may fix the problem). On the other hand, you can try copying and pasting the image onto paint and export it to word as an image(this will be a temporary easy fix but it will do the job if you are on a deadline). Hop...

Convert Lead to an opportunity error
When I convert a lead to an opportunity, I receive the following error: Query Builder Error No Attribute Does someone know why I am recieving this error? ...

converting formula values into just numbers?
I need to manipulate with a macro, as absolute numbers, the numerical values returned from a formula. Instead of say.....1,3,5,8, etc. the macro sees the corresponding formula when referred to these cells and can't work with it. How can I return just straight numbers from the formula calculations? Thanks One way: Dim myValue As Double myValue = Range("A1").Value In article <OPPdt4k0DHA.2396@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "DNunley" <dnunley@earthlink.net> wrote: > I need to manipulate with a macro, as absolute numbers, the numerical values > re...

Convert OR to UNION
I am trying to make a function to convert a query with one or multiple OR conditions to a query with one or multiple UNION's. The reason is that in my particular database (Interbase 5.6) the UNION construction is a lot faster. So, for example: select field from table where field like 'a%' or field like 'b%' to select field from table where field like 'a%' union select field from table where field like 'b%' This is a simple example, but it can get more complex when there are NOT conditions or IN constructions. I was thinking maybe somebody of this NG...

convert .cdr to Publisher
Is there a way to convert or import an existing .cdr file into Publisher? I added the graphic filter to Publisher, but it still will not show me an image. Instead I get prompted to choose File Conversion Text Coding. It shows a preview of RIFFn‹Š; I then select Windows(default). Next it opens Publisher, but all I see is the same text as above.(RIFFn‹Š) Can anyone help me on this? Thanks! Lisa <Lisa @discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Is there a way to convert or import an existing .cdr file into > Publisher? I added the graphic filter to Publishe...

How to convert numbers with comma decimal sepatators?
I have received a spreadsheet from Germany which has commas instead of fullstops as the decimal separator. Is it possible to convert these to standard fullstop separators? Thank you & Regards Ian Bull Hi Ian Excel should take care of this herself, using whatever separator defined in Wondows' controlpanel. So I guess the real and graver problem is that the numbers aren't values, just plain text, which is unsuitable for calculations. But try a Replace (edit menu) on a few cells and see if they convert. Maybe they do. -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Excel MVP Followup to newsgroup...

Converting data from .wks files to Excel
My old computer had Works programs, and all of my staff scheduling and budgets are done in Works spreadsheets. I need a tool to transfer that data so it will open in an Excel format. Any ideas? Open in Works and save as Excel format "Boyne" <boynec1@northland.lib.mi.us> wrote in message news:173101c3732b$87f53d50$a101280a@phx.gbl... : My old computer had Works programs, and all of my staff : scheduling and budgets are done in Works spreadsheets. I : need a tool to transfer that data so it will open in an : Excel format. Any ideas? Generally you would normally open ...

converting vc++2005 project to VC++2008
Hi, I converted my VC++2005 MFC application to VC++2008 but when I build it; it is giving the following linker error: LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'mfc80.lib' As mfc80.lib is not present any more. How can I replace mfc80.lib with mfc90.lib??? Cheers. Manj. You have to find out why it's still asking for mfc80.lib? Are you linking with any dlls? AliR. "Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:7BD6B985-1AE1-4ADF-8308-BF89A80D71BA@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I converted my VC++2005 MFC application to VC+...

Converting negative numbers in a range of cells to zero
Greetings! How do I create a function that will change a range of cells that are all negative numbers to zero? I want to keep the orginal negative numbers as well. Thank you!!! Use a help column and a formula like =MAX(0,A1) copy down/across, then copy and paste special as values in place Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Dede" wrote: > Greetings! > > How do I create a function that will change a range of cells that are > all negative numbers to zero? I want to keep the orginal negative > numbers as well. Thank you!!! > > In another range use: =MAX(0,A1), w...

Publisher can not convert this picture.
I have not had any problems until recently. Now when I do a search for clip art, the files from the web are not viewable in thumbnail. When I click on the thumbnail I get the message: "Publisher cannot convert this picture" I have tried fixing it with the oringinal disks and Downloads from the microsoft site to upgrade my publisher. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know how I can fix it? Thanks You usually can fix it by clearing your cache, in Internet Explorer, tools, Internet options, delete files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://m...

Convert imported text to date time
I've read all the posts on this but I can't seem to find one that gives me the answer with a time field. I am importing from Excel as a .cvs and the date time comes in as a text field with 12/09/2009 0830. I need to convert this from text to an actual date/time. mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm preferably in military time. I need to calculate the minutes from Actual Departure time to Actual Arrival time. You guys will forever be my hero if you can give me the directions on doing this. Thanks! Cindy I pieced this together rapidly ad it seems to work. Function ConvDT(sFullDT) ...

Convertion to HEX
Hi to all, I am trying to convert a number to a hex number using the Hex() function in Excel but no luck !!!! I am always getting the same error 13 datatype incompatilibity, pardon my english, I'm french.... here is the code I use ' convertion en Hex num = Cells(i, "T").Value myhex = Hex(num) datatype error here Cells(i, "U") = myhex both of my variable are variant type and and the format of my data column is in text, some number have letters in it 523535BA 08114572730 52204F23 08113848195 5221...

Problem converting from MFC70 to MFC71
I have an application created largely under MFC70. However I have moved to the more recent version of the VC++ compiler and Visual Studio. I opened my project in the new visual studio and it seemed to convert the project the the new environment with no errors. When I link my project if fails with the following message: Link : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'mfc70d.lib'. How do I get the linker to point to the new mfc71d.lib? I cannot find any options in the project settings to help me. I am aware I could copy the old libraries to the various directories, but tha...

Access 2.0 Converter 09-08-04
I have a database which runs on Access 2.0. Now I want to run it on Access 2003. Where can I find the Access 2.0 Converter and how much is it? Thank you very much! Hi, Jean. "Officially" you can get the conversion files from Microsoft Product Support Services. For the most common work-around for that dilemna, see this Web page: http://www.Access.QBuilt.com/html/conversion.html#ConvAcc2inAcc03 HTH. Gunny See http://www.QBuilt.com for all your database needs. See http://www.Access.QBuilt.com for Microsoft Access tips. (Please remove ZERO_SPAM from my reply E-mail address, ...

Need help converting a CString to 8 bit Ascii char string
I having a problem passing an 8 bit char string to an SDK api. What I am doing now is: "cs" is CString char cPAGER_CODE[16]; strcpy(cPAGER_CODE, (char *) (LPCSTR) cs); <-------is this converstion correct? The API to this SDK calls for an 8 bit char string to pass to it, but it doesn't like what I do. Any help on my conversion above? Thanks! jt Do you have UNICODE defined? If you do then you will have to convert from Unicode string, if not - you can use cs directly strcpy(cPager_Code, cs); -- - Mark Randall http://zetech.swehli.com "jt" <jtsof...

converting date to text
Hi , I would like to convert my date which is formatted as mm/dd/yy to a text format but i dont want to change the way the date looks. Currently every time i convert it to a text the date turns into a number. Can someone help me please =Text(A1, "mm/dd/yy") -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "SallyP" wrote: > Hi , > I would like to convert my date which is formatted as mm/dd/yy to a text > format but i dont want to change the way the date looks. Currently every time > i convert it to a text the date turns into a number. > > Can someon...

Convert Serial number to Time
Can someone pleae show me how to convert a decimal number to time in VBA 0.249999999966667 = 6:00:00 Thanks In advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Use "Format" "Cells" on the number tab choose "Time" "mudraker >" <<mudraker.10evqd@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:mudraker.10evqd@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can someone pleae show me how to convert a decimal number to time in > VBA > > 0.249999999966667 = 6:00:00 > > Thanks In advance > > > --- > Message posted from http:/...

converting ver 2001 money to 2007
How does on go about upgrading a 2001 version into the Office Accounting? -- accountant Never done it, but it says you can here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/accounting/HA102065951033.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "mijdnalloh" <dutchii@comcast.net> wrote in message news:47028EEC-E8AA-4264-AB9E-78B879B20CE5@microsoft.com... > How does on go about upgrading a 2001 version into the Office ...

advice about converting publisher/word files to pdf
Can someone here advise me about how I can make a pdf file from a Microsoft Publisher (97) file? I'm trying to speed up the work of a printing press who are making a book of some of my poems. Idally I'd have a pdf file that looks like the book, but if it needs to made from a Word/rtf extraction of the Publisher file then that might do. Ideally if you could direct me to some hassle-free and public domain software that's tried and tested, that you'd recommend, that I can download to do this job that'd be great. Many thanks for any input. gerryhandke@hotmail.com <...

convert numbers to text
Using the formular below,what can I do to add a dash to numbers like 25 (exp. twenty-five) while avoiding adding a dash to 5 (five)? '****************' Main Function *'**************** Function SpellNumber(ByVal MyNumber) Dim Dollars, Cents, Temp Dim DecimalPlace, Count ReDim Place(9) As String Place(2) = " Thousand " Place(3) = " Million " Place(4) = " Billion " Place(5) = " Trillion " ' String representation of amount MyNumber = Trim(Str(MyNumber)) ' Position of decimal place 0 if none DecimalPlace = InStr(MyNumber, &qu...

Convert XP to 2003
Hi, We're running an Access 2002 front end (SQL Server back end). The parent company is migrating to 2003 and I've run some tests on converting the 2002 front end to 2003. When I start the converted database, I get security warnings on the VBA code that runs in the startup form. (The code is just setting a few text box values with dates and company info.) I've been searching MSDN and TechNet for articles on migrating to 2003, but have been unable to find anything that contains guidelines for converting from 2002 to 2003. I was hoping to get some help on where I can find...

Convert .TXT --> .MDB
I have a .txt file in the following form : ------------------------------------------- text1 ------------------------------------------- text2 ------------------------------------------- text3 ------------------------------------------- .. .. .. ------------------------------------------- text n EOF How can convert this file in a .mdb file with one field and with n records (text1,text2,...,text n) ? I need one only field and eatch record has the text between the lines. I dont speak english very well but lines"---------" dividing the different texts (txt1,txt2...) [txt1 differs ...

Converting rows to columns on a large scale
I have a workbook of names and addresses. All information is in column A... John Doe 111 5th st. New York, NY Joe Smith 1st St. E Chicago, IL etc. I want to convert this entire workbook to column form as follows, John Doe 111 5th St New York, NY Joe Smith 1st St. E Chicago, IL Is there a way for me to do this without using "Paste Special" and "Transpose" for each individual entry.....or tediously moving each entry one by one? bootsy ...