Convert Access97 to 2000

Hello, we're currently running access97 and would like to convert it to
2000, but we don't know what is the administrator password for this
database. Also this database is running on multi user and have difference
permission for diffence users. Could someone help me how to do make this
happen but keep the currently permission retaint. Thanks

0
Tung

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Exchange 2000 SP3 Errors
Big problems everyone. We could use a little help. While attempting to perform a Windows 2k ---> 2003 / Exchange 2000 --- > 2003 migration, we are seeing the following: EVENT ID: Date: 4/16/2007 Source: MSExchangeIS Time: 19:14 Category: Connections Type: Error Event ID: 1021 User: N/A Computer: EX1 NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM was unable to connect as /o=Organization/ou=Site/ cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=EX1/cn=Microsoft System Attendant. Error 0x80040111. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. We are unable to move mailboxes b...

Office 2000 Post SP3-Hotfix
Hi, i have a problem installing Sales4OutlookClient. I already installed the SP 3 for Office 2000 but now, at the beginning of the setup, Sales4OutlookClient requires a Office 2000 Post Hotfix. Could anyone tell me where to download this Fix? Thanks in advance. Dirk "Dirk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ba9201c3ec89$8d9ce410$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have a problem installing Sales4OutlookClient. I already > installed the SP 3 for Office 2000 but now, at the > beginning of the setup, Sales4OutlookClient requires a > Office 2000 Pos...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Hyperlinks in 2000
I am having a problem with hyperlinks in publisher 2000. I have check the help and it says to go to insert and then hyperlink only that option does not exist? Any ideas how I can create a hyperlink using 2000...Any help would be greatly appreciated. J That only applies in a web publication not a print publication. Either create a web publication or convert to web the print publication. And for future reference visit http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2k.htm -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx &qu...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

2000/2003 Chart Not Visible In 2007!
I'm using Excel 2007 on Vista. A worksheet with 3 charts (3 whole sheets) was created in Excel 2003. None of the charts appear. Their sheets are there, but they're blank screens: no background, no grid, no nothing. There are no active ribbon buttons while on a chart sheet. I installed HotFix KB938538, but that didn't help. Still nothing. I asked for info via the Immediate Window. They all appear to still be there! The Series', the Titles, the Legends. The data they reference is also still there; and visible! The workbook has no external links. What can I do to make the...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...