Convert Access97 to 2000

Hello, we're currently running access97 and would like to convert it to
2000, but we don't know what is the administrator password for this
database. Also this database is running on multi user and have difference
permission for diffence users. Could someone help me how to do make this
happen but keep the currently permission retaint. Thanks

0
Tung

CRM 1.2 Letter content limited to 2000 chars
Hi all, When I attempt to create a new letter activity for an account, after I paste (or type) the content of the letter and tab out the field IE says I've been reached the field limit (2000) and it will be truncated. Looking in the database we can see this field is memo ( NTEXT ) which is far larger than 2000 bytes. I really can't document customer letters with only 2000 bytes. Why CRM is being so strict on this field? Is there any configuration to change that? PS: If possible reply also to my company e-mail: wrios@tecnotrends.com.br Thanks in advance, Wendell. You can edit ...

Convert ANSI to UTF-8?
Hi, I have some legacy code that saves a file to ANSI, (using FILE* fp; fopen( &fp, ..., "w"); fwrite(...)) I am writing 'char*' to the file, (not wchar). The file is saved as ANSI, a third party application uses the file, but one of their new requirement is that the file be UTF-8. Is there a way of saving my file so it is UTF-8? My application uses _UNICODE apart from that file saving class. I don't mind changing all the chars to wchars but I am not sure that it will change the format of the file, (not the way I understand UTF-8 anyway). Many thanks. Regards...

Two Outlook 2000 boxes merge to one
Hi: User A: Left the Company Several weeks Ago. User B: Used User "A" email box until she got hired on a Perm basis. Issue: User B now has her own inbox but would like to have all of the 1500 hundred emails and folders in USER "A" in box transferred to her new in box. OBvioulsy she could simply forward these emails to her own box BUT I wanna know if there is another way to get the present info from USEr "A" inbox to transferred USer "B" in box? Can the two in boxes some how merge? Once this "merge" has taken place USER A in box ...

Convert access into other developer program
I have developed dictionary in Microsoft Access. I want to make this Dict in C++ or Visual Basic Does anybody have search engine source who can send to me. Thanks very much ...

How do I convert Word document into an Excel document?
I have a long Word document that needs to be converted to an Excel document. I hope it can be done. Is there way, and if so, please let me have detailed instructions. I am not an expert at Excel. Thanks. "Jamie" <Jamie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEE023AB-BCB2-4DE6-BA60-F709D39C5537@microsoft.com... > I have a long Word document that needs to be converted to an Excel document. > I hope it can be done. Is there way, and if so, please let me have detailed > instructions. I am not an expert at Excel. > > Thanks. That depends on what y...

Will Office 2000 work in Win XP-Professional 64-bit version
Which of these products will work with Win XP-Professional 64-bit version 1. Microsoft Word 2000 2. Microsoft Excel 2000 3. Microsoft Publisher 2003 "vootsak" <vootsak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:357F4C8F-0889-44C6-AF84-39C393026C4B@microsoft.com... > Which of these products will work with Win XP-Professional 64-bit version > > 1. Microsoft Word 2000 > > 2. Microsoft Excel 2000 > > 3. Microsoft Publisher 2003 > > Should but no absolute guarantee as there may be something else installed that will ...

Publisher 2000 Huge file
I have been doing a monthly 8 page bulletin for about 2 years. Each time I save the last months bulletin to a new file and edit the old file into this months bulletin. I just discovered that my file has grown to about 12 Mb and there are only 2 little 25kb pictures plus text on 8 pages total in the file. How can I get rid of all the extraneous stuff??? Any thoughts - Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_18AF_01C523BE.10459080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Correct, it is a majo...

Convert Netscape Mail 7.0 to Outlook 2002
How do I convert Netscape Mail 7.0 to Outlook 2002? Do I have to download Netscape Communicator and if so, where do I get it from? Thanks On 29 Apr 2004 11:38, "Q" <qcox01@msn.com> wrote: >How do I convert Netscape Mail 7.0 to Outlook 2002? Do I have to >download Netscape Communicator and if so, where do I get it from? > >Thanks Check this article: http://www.slipstick.com/config/convmsg.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm SchorrTech Blog: http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/bschorr/MyBlo...

Convert Quicken Home & Business invoice accounts to Money Plus H&B
Is there any way that I can convert my invoice accounts in Quicken H&B 2007 to invoice accounts in Money Plus H&B? I don't know enough about Money terminology to ask this question intelligantly :) TIA! ...

problem converting delimited text to Excel
I have a text file with these two lines "37-3'3"","93-23'30"", "39-9'39"N","94-34'49"W", (This is latitude, longitude information) When I open the file in Excel and on the wizard I click comma as the delimiter and " as the text qualifier the first row is put into one column only while the second row is put into two columns (which is the right thing). How can I solve this problem? Thanks If you set the text qualifier as {None} it appears to do the job. Or you could do a global replace of the string "&q...

installing Microsoft Publisher 2000
I had to get new computer, XP. But trying to install my older Publisher2000 comes up with error 1402. What can I do Ad Try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236427 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Janus" <Janus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6034429A-9587-4E23-99E2-3BA1281C1D43@microsoft.com... >I had to get new computer, XP. But trying to install my older Publisher2000 > comes up with error 1402. What can I do > > Ad Hi Joann' Thanks for your quick response....

Converting Header Rows to Add'l Detail in Rows
I am working with a spreadsheet created from our mainframe and need some assistance in converting it to a file easily used for data mining. The records are numbered by 1,2,3 ; where 1=header row, 2=detailed records for each header row, 3=sum count of the # of detailed records. Here is a sample of the data: A B C D E F 1 Test Texas PlanNumber RedLight 2 John Addy State ZipCode Expense 2 Sally Addy State ZipCode Expense 2 Jake Addy State ZipCode Ex...

Folder order reversed in folder list (Outlook 2000)
In Outlook 2000, for most of our users, the Outlook Today folder appears at the top of the folder list, followed by personal folders in alphabetical order. However, for one particular user, the order of his folder list has somehow become reversed - Outlook Today appears at the bottom of the list. Is there an easy way to remedy this? ...

How do I convert to A5 greeting card
I am unable to convert a half card into A5 in my edition of 2007 Publisher Daisy wrote: > I am unable to convert a half card into A5 in my edition of 2007 > Publisher ============================================= With your 8.5x11 half fold card open in Publisher... what if you go to...File / Page Setup / A5 (portrait or landscape) -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk Are you trying to create two A5 cards on a A4 sheet? Have y...

Changing someone's email address in Exchange 2000
Hello, We have a user who wants her email addy changed. I've actually deleted her old account in AD & set her up a new one. When I put the new email address in her AD account, the new mailbox isn't made. What else do I need to do to get this set up? I'd also like to forward all of her old emails to this new mailbox. Thanks for any help that you can offer. Jake Help: Go to Email addresses, click add. Type is SMTP. Type email addy. Click set as default. Job done. Your way: Delete Windows account, therefore its profile, SID, group membership, access to networ...

How to synchronise Outlook 2000 on two PCs
I am using a desktop PC in my home office (OS: Windows xp), and that's the place where I'm receiving E-mail, News an so on. In addition, I have a notebook (OS: Windows xp pro). Both are connected to a wireless network. (Windows home network). Is there a simpel way to synchronise calendar, tasks, contacts, e-mail ..... between the two PCs (Just like when you have a PDA?) Thanks Gunnar Rutle ...

Outlook 2000 SP3 with XP SP2 Mail Delay
Greetings All, I have run into what appears to be a very common problem - mail delayed from Exchange server to Outlook client until a folder change or F5 (send receive) is hit. Let me first start by saying... I have read all of the KB articles and post that are even remotely related to this and not one of them solve or pinpoint the problem. Client side polling doesn't solve the problem. Why does the consumer need to adjust the registry to cope with the compatibility issues of software from the same manufacture, the arrogance to assume that I should or need to write a deployment script to ...

Can't edit story in Word (Pub 2000)
I have Office 2000 SB Edition, running on Windows 98 SE. When I am using Publisher 2000, and want to "Edit Story in Word" I get an error message. It says it can't connect with Word, and to "close other applications or free up memory", or to "reinstall the OLE server". I don't have any other applications running, and I have lots of free memory. I don't know what the OLE server is, or how to reinstall it. Can anyone help please? I have Office 2000 SB Edition running on Windows XP on another machine, and I do not get this problem there, just on the Wi...

Save as publisher 2000
I am using Picture it! Publisher 2001 and I would like to save it for the 2000 version, but when I do a save as, I do not have that choice available. The only choice I get it publisher document. How do I save a file as for the 2000 version? I think you're getting your programs confused. Picture It! is not the same as Publisher. Picture It! has it's own format and I'm not sure if it's backwards compatible. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "MK" <systemsgo@comcast.net> wrote in message news:O6uYYI6jEHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am usin...

publisher 2000 #11
this goes out to the ones who said that publisher 2000 had nothing wrong with it and the HP's lj 4500 had a problem and that tech support basically sucked for saying that the problem was in the publisher 2000. the problem was in the 2000 and that some printer will not work with publisher, so be sure to ask that question. once i load 2002, the problem was gone and the printer works like a champ. i guess i am obviously incredibly gullible and that HP lied through their teeth. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from brent <anonymous@discussi...

publisher 2003 to 2000
I have a file created in Publisher2003 (about 2 megabites.) . When I save this file in Pub. 2000, which is the version I have at home, it gets really big...30 megabites. It becomes really difficult for e-mail. How can I compress its contents? Publisher 2000 did not support compression. Might be better to send it as a PDF. There are free converters around, this is one: http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "luigui" <luigui@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0F6BD73...

Major Annoyance moving from Windows Messaging to Outlook 2000
For various reasons, I upgraded my Windows Messaging installation to Outlook 2000. I didn't go to Outlook 2003 because someone told me that 2000 was better for my current application, sending faxes with Microsoft Fax. With Windows Messaging, I can use the backspace key go up from sent items, where I can see that a fax went out, to the next level, where I can see inbox, outbox, deleted items and sent items. I can move among these directories with the backspace, cursor, and enter keys. I move among these directories all the time to verify fax transmissions and that a failure message did ...

Money 2000 Security Problem
After having to repair my Windows 2000 Pro operating system, Money 2002 will not work. I get the following message: Money cannot run because your system is unable to encrypt data at the required level. To fIx this connect to the Internet and download the latest security upgrade form: http://www.microsoft.com/money/security. I have IE6.2 with 128-bit encryption so the web site doesn't allow me to download any security updates. Moreover, since I can't open Money I can't get the Product ID to het Microsft support. Any suggestions. Bill, What is IE6.2? Could you post back wi...

Outlook 2000 #149
After upgrading from outlook express, I am unable to send e - mails using outlook 2000. Outlook 2000 will not send. The messages will stay in the outbox. ...

Access 2003 database downgrade to Access 2000
I use Access 2003 to open an Access 2000 database. The database has upgraded to Access 2003 version. I cannot use Access 2000 to open the database again. How can I convert the database to Access 2000 version? Thanks, Joe. Tools | Database Utilities | Convert Database | To Access 2000 File Format Rob "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D82DF79-7A83-421D-AFC2-6AC87D0EBE43@microsoft.com... >I use Access 2003 to open an Access 2000 database. The database has >upgraded > to Access 2003 version. I cannot use Access 2000 to open the database &...