Convert Access 2000 to Access 2.0

I am working for a company that is running Access 2.0  ( seriously )

I want to modify an existing report in access 2000 but then export it so
that I can use it in Access 2.0

Similarly, I want to export a query created in 2000 ( or 97 ) and export it
so that I can use it in Access 2.0

Anyone know how to accomplish this feat ?

Thanks in advance

--
==============================

I don't believe it's possible.

You can get data from Access 2000 to Access 2, but I think that's it.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"D" <all4aide@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am working for a company that is running Access 2.0  ( seriously )
>
> I want to modify an existing report in access 2000 but then export it so
> that I can use it in Access 2.0
>
> Similarly, I want to export a query created in 2000 ( or 97 ) and export
it
> so that I can use it in Access 2.0
>
> Anyone know how to accomplish this feat ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> ==============================

0
Douglas
6/8/2004 9:33:05 PM
Do your mods in the oldest version and then import to the later version. This
has always been the way.

Queries, you can just copy the text can't you?

Chris

"D" <all4aide@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am working for a company that is running Access 2.0  ( seriously )
>
> I want to modify an existing report in access 2000 but then export it so
> that I can use it in Access 2.0
>
> Similarly, I want to export a query created in 2000 ( or 97 ) and export it
> so that I can use it in Access 2.0
>
> Anyone know how to accomplish this feat ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> ==============================

0
Chris

CAN'T SEND EMAIL IN OUTLOOK #2
I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and click on "file" then 'send to", instead of the "send" button, I get a message "email blocked because of attachment". How can I get rid of OUTLOOK so that I can just use my simple OE6? Simple, you stop using outlook and set up / configure OE To be doubly sure you can uninstall OL "XJS FAN" <XJSFAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4F862BA-FFFC-4B41-A59B-2BDDA895B9B6@microsoft.com... >I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Xml2PDF version 2.3 with support for WordML is released
Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.3 May 25, 2004 Altsoft N.V. Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.3 of its Xml2PDF formatting engine. The update includes: - WordML as a new input format; - support for fo:float in XSL-FO; - improved word and line stacking in all formats; - side floating is available in XHTML; - images can be used as a pattern in SVG; All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Workstation, XmlSpy Plug-In, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated. Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various XML-base...

how to convert date

Comment Font #2
Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change it to read it. Where is the setting to change this to a different font size. I am using Windows XP and Office 2003. Thanks for the help. Visit Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default Craig wrote: > > Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a > cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change > it to read it. Where is th...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial #2
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

Convert text to time value

service pack 2
I jave install this update mulpitle time do a reboot and the system tells me that it need to instll it agian each time it say successfull any ideas Please always state what OS you're & service pack Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, what is the installed antivirus/security suite, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in antivirus package), Ad-Aware, etc? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 -=- SP2 ? WinXP SP2, Vista SP2, Win2K SP...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Outlook 2007 Voice Access
Hello, Exchange 2007 SP1, Outlook 2007 SP2. We disabled the functionnality of Outlook Voice Access (OVA) to play e- mail messages on the phone - and limited it only to listen to voice messages. But we just noticed that when you disable this e-mail reading feature, OVA does not tell you how many NEW voice messages you have in your mailbox (they have not been read in Outlook and are still marked as unread). You can however continue and listen to them. So for me the TUIAccessToEmailEnabled PowerShell command set to $false also prevents knowing how many NEW voice messages we have...

Help with programming Access 2003
I am doing a database of my families movie collection and I would like to have a feature like an autonumber for sorting the movies in their cases. I have the movies broken up into A(dult) and K(id) I would like to have the autonumber have either the a for adult or k for kid then the number. However I have no idea on how to achieve this....Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for your help On Dec 18, 7:22 pm, samurai71 <samura...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am doing a database of my families movie collection and I would like > to have a feature like an a...

Unable to access my new mails
Hi, I have been using OUTLOOK since 5 months and never had a problem, but since last week, I m unable to watch new emails. When I click send/recieve button, it shows there are lot of messages are scanning, but when its dont there is nothing in my inbox. So I think server is receiving my mails but unable to present those on screen. Please help me out, since its the only way to be in touch with my world. Give me a suggestion abt this matter. ...

1 Cell 2 Values?
Hello All, Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated by a comma and spaces? For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was positive and the number of times a value was negative and in the cell I want it to show A1: +, - Is this possible? Thanks to all, Shhhh Shhhh wrote... >Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated >by a comma and spaces? > >For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was >positive and the number of times a value was negative a...

Convert Access97 to 2000

ADSL - WIFI
NETWORK: Conexant ADSL SOHO Router 4 Port Switch. DHCP=10.0.0.3 to 6, Fixed IP of 10.0.0.2 3Com WiFi 11b & 54g Fixed IP of 10.0.0.1, Currently No DHCP, No WEP, MAC Address selection SET to Users. ESSID not broadcasted. PC(1) Toshiba Satellite Pro - LAN 10/100 = IP Auto, DNS Fixed PROXY set & WiFi 54g PCMCIA (Home Only) Currently IP=10.0.0.5,DNS=10.0.0.2 PC(2) Toshiba Portege - LAN 10/100 = IP Auto, DNS Auto & Built in 11b WiFi = IP Auto, DNS Auto. Both XP Pro PCs belong to professionals set up on different Domains who only want to get wireless internet access not local network. DI...

MDE in Access 2003
My office is the process of upgrading all users to Office 2003 from Office XP. I've encountered a problem that when I've edited a database created with Access 2002, and create an MDE file, those users still in Office XP cannot open the MDE file. They receive an error that says something like "file is incorrect format." (And I have to edit all existing databases...Access 2003 shows a missing reference to web components that impedes the database from executing formulas and it gives an error message. In order to check-off the missing reference, I have to open the data...

Page Numbers in Publisher 2000
I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page umbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. Instead my page #10 is labeled page #1. Can anyone help and let me know if this is possible with this software? Thanks. -- Kay -- Kay Correction "Kay" wrote: > I am completing our Employee Handbook and do not want page numbers on my first 9 pages. Page 10 is the first one I want numbered beginning with page #1. > Instead my page #10 is labeled page #10. Can anyone help and let me know if > this is possibl...

Configure regional settings and language from access VBA
Hi all i build automation in access that updates the data base one of the problem i bumped is that if the regional setting are on other language beside english it will raise an error indicating on the characters is there an option to stablize the automation to the relevant the language that the windows use ((for example i had problem when the language in the regional language settings was on german ...

Outlook shutdown problem #2
Outlook hangs up when I shut it down. I can not restart it unless I use the task manager to abort it. I use microsoft exchange server. I ran scan OST and scan PST to fix all the problems - Still hangs up. Sailor <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook hangs up when I shut it down. I can not restart > it unless I use the task manager to abort it. > > I use microsoft exchange server. I ran scan OST and scan > PST to fix all the problems - Still hangs up. http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Access DAO vs ADO Recordsets
I'm trying to optimize some Access 2002 code, and I've hit a stumbling block. We use Access as our frontend, and SQL Server as our backend. Here's a code fragment from the old implementation of a search for a specific record: ================================= ' Set focus to NdvID and search API_Sleep 200 'MsgBox "DoCmd.FindRecord " & vNdvID & "," & acEntire & "," & False & ", ," & False & ", ," & True Me.txtNdvID.SetFocus DoCmd.FindRecord vNdvID, acEntire, False, , ...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Hyperlinks in 2000
I am having a problem with hyperlinks in publisher 2000. I have check the help and it says to go to insert and then hyperlink only that option does not exist? Any ideas how I can create a hyperlink using 2000...Any help would be greatly appreciated. J That only applies in a web publication not a print publication. Either create a web publication or convert to web the print publication. And for future reference visit http://www.davidbartosik.com/pub2k.htm -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx &qu...

XML Note convert to DataSet