Christmas Shopping

The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in the
dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout.
We as consumers whether retail or e-commerce we need to cut the fat. We have
merchandise at resonable prices to ease the wallet

0
Garlock

"Garlock Merchandising" <gregory.garlock.ceo@officeliveusers.com>
??????:59E768C3-C0B1-4AFB-8D50-4AB1CAC7E7BD@microsoft.com...
> The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in the
> dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout.
> We as consumers whether retail or e-commerce we need to cut the fat. We
> have merchandise at resonable prices to ease the wallet

0
lcl
11/18/2008 6:42:10 AM
"Garlock Merchandising" <gregory.garlock.ceo@officeliveusers.com>
??????:59E768C3-C0B1-4AFB-8D50-4AB1CAC7E7BD@microsoft.com...
> The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in the
> dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout.
> We as consumers whether retail or e-commerce we need to cut the fat. We
> have merchandise at resonable prices to ease the wallet

0
lcl
11/18/2008 6:42:23 AM
Hi! My name is Iyana and I love to help any one and give people advice!
E-mail me when you get the chance!

"lcl" <jyslcl@163.com> wrote in message

> "Garlock Merchandising" <gregory.garlock.ceo@officeliveusers.com>
> ??????:59E768C3-C0B1-4AFB-8D50-4AB1CAC7E7BD@microsoft.com...
>> The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in
>> the dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout.
>> We as consumers whether retail or e-commerce we need to cut the fat. We
>> have merchandise at resonable prices to ease the wallet

0
Iyana

Merry CHRISTmas
Just wanted to say thank you for all the help you have given me and say Merry Christmas to you all. AuntieAnnette -- "I am too blessed to be stressed or depressed, and too anointed to be disappointed!" The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. "The one who kneels to God can stand up to anything." "Winners make things happen. Losers let things happen." "God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the 'ONE' I can change, and the wisdom to kn...

Pivot-Like Query for Christmas?
SQL Server 2000. I have the following table and need to turn it into something "flatter". Gurus, can you help me come up with any SQL 2000-compliant TSQL that can make this happen? I have this: CREATE TABLE #Pairs ( RowId Integer, ItemKey VARCHAR(50), ItemValue VARCHAR(50), ItemType VARCHAR(50), ItemDesc VARCHAR(50) ); INSERT INTO #Pairs VALUES(1,'Height','84','Int','Height of the Door'); INSERT INTO #Pairs VALUES(2,'Width','40','Int','Widtrh of the door.'); INSERT INTO ...

Urgent!Need help with creating a Christmas PowerPoint slideshow
I'm creating a Christmas PowerPoint slide show of my family,can someone tell me where I can download free Christmas templates for my presentation? And I want to put this PowerPoint slideshow on Youtube to share with all my relatives and friends. I tried to upload an.PPT file to Youtube but failed, any idea? Thanks Dwight, There are some templates on office online: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=CHRISTMAS&sc=4&av=ZPP -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Dwight" <Dwight@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht new...

Where is the best place to have a christmas party in southern ca?
My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a little different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions? Different is bad: Find a good bar that serves good food. For the entire day of the party, avoid using Excel . -- Gary's Student "Think Ink" wrote: > My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a little > different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions? Charter a boat and start sailing due west of Catalina. When you run out of gas that means the party's over. "Think Ink" <Th...

download Christmas card templates
I am looking for a site where I can download Christmas cards....suggestions? On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:21:02 -0800, kkmoore <kkmoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am looking for a site where I can download Christmas cards....suggestions? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101433581033.aspx -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

Help for christmas
I want to translate an english document into irish...using word2000 Get a speaker of Irish Gaelic to sit beside you at the keyboard. Every sentence you say, s/he can enter the Gaelic equivalent at the keyboard. Only works with Begorrah Worrrd One T'ousand, though. The Irish are a bit behind. Pemo -- ,-._|\ / Oz \ Melbourne \_,--.x/ Australia v "Bazza" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F52CC6D0-89E7-4B59-B5D9-C3AE0C3F65AF@microsoft.com... > I want to translate an english document into irish...using word2000 ...

Christmas Shopping
The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in the dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout. We as consumers whether retail or e-commerce we need to cut the fat. We have merchandise at resonable prices to ease the wallet "Garlock Merchandising" <gregory.garlock.ceo@officeliveusers.com> ??????:59E768C3-C0B1-4AFB-8D50-4AB1CAC7E7BD@microsoft.com... > The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in the > dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout. > We as consumers whether reta...

Ann innovative shopping mail easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have lot of social networking websites like Twitter, Orkut. But I searched for a good site for shopping through social networking. I found this website . http://www.shoppingreps.com?SourceId=3D1249 very cool and interesting. I search for a washing machine, their inventory is very bad I can=92t find. I found an innovation they allowed the customers to add any goods to their inventory and register for them. I added my item and registered for that. The site says they will check if my item is available in the market. If it is available they will approve my new inventory and my group ...

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to everyone who helped me, and as well as to all excel users. And Merry Christmas to all Microsoft Office programers! Merry Christmas! ...

Creating an Address Book for home use and Christmas Card labels
What is the best way to set up an address book/phone book for home use? I also want to use this same book to print out label for Christmas cards. What is the best way to do all of this? Row 1 you have separate column titles for Lastname, Firstname, Address, City, State or Province, ZIP or Postal Code, Phone Number. Enter your data row by row for each person on your list. Then have a look at using Word for the Labels. For help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateA...

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas from your friends at Dzurenda and Associates! ...

Merry Christmas
I just wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas from the CWR Mobility Team! Regards, Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility ...

Christmas Cards
Where can we download unique christmas cards for use in Publisher? Ummm, Hask? If you can download it from somewhere, chances are it's not unique. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Hask" <Hask@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9612A695-716C-4452-A00D-B2DA9DB9538D@microsoft.com... > Where can we download unique christmas cards for use in Publisher? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.802 / Virus Database: 545 - Release Date: 11/26/2004 JoAnn Paules wrote: &...

Best way to send out Christmas card image to multiple people

Christmas Wishes
I would just like to say a massive thank you to all the people who have help me over the past few months. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. My project is now complete and works better than I could of possibly imagined. I couldn't of done it without your help. Thank you and Merry Christmas once again -- Big Rick ...

Merry Christmas
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all, I've only been using RMS for a few months, and this newsgroup has been invaluable. Especially thanks to: Jeff @ Check Point Software & Nashat Merry Christmas Chris Allsopp Thank you Chris for your kind feedback, i don't feel i deserve it but i believe Jeff does, Merry Christmas to you too Chris, Jeff and to all of you "chris allsopp" <chris@emmaallsopp.plus.com> wrote in message news:e$1YVmdJHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all, > > I've only been...

[OT] Christmas wishes
The holidays are coming! :) Marry Christmas and Happy New Year and Best wishes to everybody! Giovanni -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue Kerem G�mr�kc� Microsoft Live Space: http://kerem-g.spaces.live.com/ Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junetz.de ----------------------- "This reply is provided as is, without warranty express or implied." Indeed! 2008 should be Great! "Giovanni Dicanio" <giovanni.dicanio@invalid.com> wrote in message news:e1r9FdARIHA.4440@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > The holiday...

Christmas card competition
hi, does anyone know what is happening with the Christmas card competition? Has it been won by someone? I put my design into this competition and I have not received any reply or information as to what is happening. looking forward to a positive reply, Grant Walker. Voting is now under way - http://www.publishermvps.com You can visit our site for info on the contest or review this very forum here for threads posted on the contest. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "Grant Walker" <grantwalker@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:4...

Christmas Card Contacts
Exchange 2003 MS Outlook 2003 I am trying to populate contacts in a particular way - I'll try to explain it here. I want to have a contact list for our office that contains people that we would send Christmas cards to. However, these contacts are company contacts that many of our staff deal with. Rather than sending a card from each of our staff to each of the contacts, I would just like to have one card go out to the external contact (if they are linked to multiple internal staff) with each of the internal staff signing the card. I would like to have an easy way to manage this. ...

Christmas Shopping Made Easier
This site really was a surprise. Also check out http://www.christmasplayland.com that features over 7000 retailers and services.It even has a large employment search section as well. ...

Merry Christmas #2
As I am about to commence indulging in a vast amount and variety of adult beverages, and assuming I will be in no condition to work this keyboard with any semblance of proficiency, I would like at this time to wish you all a very * Happy *and* Merry * Christmas * I'll probably do and say the same thing a week from now, on New Year's Eve, so line up your liquid preferences, and prepare to join me! I wish you all well! RD I'll drink to that! Merry Christmas GeoK Ragdyer wrote: > As I am about to commence indulging in a vast amount and variety of adult > beverages, and a...

OT
It might seem a bit early for some of you, but there are only 2 hours to go until Santa arrives here in Melbourne so I thought I would take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy Christmas. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to these newsgroups over the past year and helped me out enormously on every occasion. Best wishes for the new year. Regards Andy. ...

Christmas lights macro
I am using an Excel spreadsheet to record the steps to be used by a PI to turn on/off strings of lights in a Christmas lights display (4 outputs). Each column represents one output string of lights and eac row corresponds to a time of 100mS. Each cell contains just 0 or 1 fo off or on. I am doing it in Excel to make it easy to shift individua columns of bits up and down or to duplicate bits etc. I then need to convert the data to a format that I can use to downloa into an I2C EEPROM chip using Picaxe Basic. Is it possible to write macro to do that? What I envisage is a macro that reformats...

Merry Christmas fr. Garunar
http://garunar.wordpress.com/ PRIVATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE sought share holders, partners DIGITAL EARTHLINK CONNECTING ENTERPRISE EqUaL OPPORTUNITY RESEARCH/SCHOLARSHIP- MBA, BA, BSC, MPHIL., MRES. EDUTAINMENT Homemade Re-Defined WEALTH MANAGEMENT Jewels of Orient: Fast-track wisdom ECONOMIC INCUBATOR LIFETIME HEALTHCARE, online CLINIC & Ayurveda GLOBAL MARITIME/ LAND BUSINESS with over 16000 boutique luxury businesses including 8000 in Asia BEHAVIORAL FINANCE/CANCER THERAPY/ MULTICULTURAL vipassana CEOs, Glamour, Parties, Garunar schools offering microfinance DIGITAL EMPI...

importing Print Shop files into Publisher
I cannot find any help on converting Print Shop files to Publisher files. Can anyone help? I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks! You can't convert Print Shop files to Publisher files. Maybe a copy/paste? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Murray" <Murray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4089F0A3-BB25-4116-8ED7-EEE4CB9991B1@microsoft.com... >I cannot find any help on converting Print Shop files to Publisher files. Can > anyone help? I am using Publisher 2003. > > Thanks! ...