Access2007 Export to excel

Hi there

I need to export a report in 2007 to excel the icon is grayed out and do not
want to export in 2003 I could do this any one with a solution
Thks
Hennie

0
Hennie

You are correct: Access 2007 has lost the ability to export a report to
Excel.

You can still export the query that your report is based on, if that's any
use.

"Hennie & Ina Coertzen" <hmcsystems@lantic.net> wrote in message

> I need to export a report in 2007 to excel the icon is grayed out and do
> not want to export in 2003 I could do this any one with a solution
> Thks
> Hennie

0
Allen

Exporting Permissions
Hello, I have a question about migrating permissions. We are migrating mailboxes from one organization/forest to another, and we would like to move the Outlook Mailbox Level permissions (Like when you right click on Inbox, goto properties and set access on Author, Custom, Contributor etc.etc.). Now for the ADUC/Admin portion (full mailbox access, read permissions, delete storage) we are using ADmodify, but ADModify cannot see the permissions level inside of the store. We dont know how to set these permissions and move them over to the new domain. We would also like to do this without ...

strange problem with touchpad/excel
Sometimes when I am using excel on my laptop, I must be hitting a combination of keys too quickly and I end up with what seems to be a stuck 'left click' button. I'm not actually touching any buttons, but on the screen, if I move the mouse, all the cells will highlight and I cant click out of it. I cant save or do anything. I actually have to restart my laptop in order to make it stop. This is very frustrating as I am losing data everytime it happens. I dont know if I have explained the problem very well, but hopefully someone will know what I am talking about and will have ...

How can I change the cursor color in Excel?
How can I change the cursor color in Excel? Normally when you stand on any cell, the selected cell shows a black border with a dot in the right bottom. When you have a sheet with different border styles, it is difficult to see which cell is selected. How can I change that cell-selection-border color? I think you problem was answered elsewhere; however, you can look at: http://cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm cmckeever "Pierre" <Pierre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74C4ACC6-27E7-4122-9FB9-697C1361F598@microsoft.com... > How can I change the...

creating an SQL import/export map
Does anybody have any advice on creating an SQL import/export map? I am integrating my RMS with UPS and wondered if anyone has done this before. I do not have much experience with SQL. Thanks On Mar 5, 4:01 pm, knightsbridge <knightsbri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anybody have any advice on creating an SQL import/export map? I am > integrating my RMS with UPS and wondered if anyone has done this before. I > do not have much experience with SQL. Thanks Addresses only is not very hard. Adding packages is much more work. Here is an example We run orders th...

Excel 2007 question
I recently upgraded to excel 2007. Whenever I open one of my spreadsheets I get a warning bar that says Security warning automatic update of links has been disabled. However I do not see links any where. How I can quickly locate them. Thanks ...

Lock-Down Excel Headers and Footers
Is there a way to protect the headers and footers in Excel 2000 so that they cannot be changed or unlocked without a password? Thanks You can't do this directly, but you can use a macro to restore your headers and footers before printing, say, or before saving. Put this macro in the ThisWorkbook code module (right-click the workbook title bar and select View Code): Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim wkSht As Worksheet For Each wkSht In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets With wkSht.PageSetup .LeftHeader = "" ...

Macros Sur Excel
Bonjour, J'ai un document avec une macro mais elle a un probl�me, elle m'�fface une formule qui est dans une cellule de total, o� faut-il aller pour v�rifier et �ventuellement modifier une macro. merci d'avance pour votre aide. Meilleures salutations Sylvie Corthay sylvie@citycable.ch Bonjour, *Sylvie Corthay* Alt+F11 Mais si tu veux des r�ponses en fran�ais, microsoft.public.fr.excel c'est pas mal non plus. Il arrive m�me qu'on y rigole... -- Bien amicordialement, P. Bastard Avant d'imprimer ce mail, ayez une pens�e pour les arbres. > Bonjour, > &...

How do I produce a pictogram in Excel
Is there any way to use bit map images to make up the columns in a excel graph Copy the image that you want to use. On the chart, select the data series where you want to place the image and Edit | Paste. -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Here's an illustrated set of examples: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomSeriesFormatting.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ VoG wrote: > Copy the image that you want to use. On the chart, select the data seri...

Excel default date format
1) The default date format for Excel is "21-Mar" when I enter date recognized data. This is unusable for me, I need the year displayed. How do I change the default date format to display the year. 2) With default also, Excel sometimes requires "=" in equations and sometimes not; i.e., if I enter a '-' it converts the cell to an equation. How do i stop this so that it only makes equations when I enter '='. 3) How do I get help on Excel inconsistancies like the above in Excel documentation anywhere? mjk #1. If I type in the date that includes the ye...

Send mail from Excel
I was using Example Code for sending mail from Excel esp. Outlook object model (body) from http://www.rondebruin.nl - Mail a row to each person in a range and I would like to make some changes to its macro and need your help in that. Currently, in the body of the mail, it takes only a particular row, is it possible to add personalised message along with the excel row. Secondly, is it possible to edit the range of data to paste in the body of the mail. For example, instead of sending the entire row, i would like to send edited row (with some of the columns hidden). Can anyone please help me wi...

Can the 'CALCULATOR' be added to the toolbar in EXCEL?
Hi Zona, Select the View | Toolbars | Custimize | Commands menu Scroll down the right-hand commands to find a 'Custom' command with a calculator icon. Drag the icon to a toolbar and close the Customize window. --- Regards, Norman "Zona" <Zona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C185EE6-9E50-4050-A5C4-0EFCE8F67B2D@microsoft.com... > ...

how to export public folder path
hi, how can I export the complete path of all my public folders,like I can with users, for instance with 'ldif': CN=first lastname,OU=It,OU=Technical,OU=departm ents,DC=company,DC=com the only place where I see the path is in the GUI in the properties of the public folder,->general->path but I need to export all 100 pf's. in ADU&C I see the MS EX System Objets,but again no tree structure. any help is appreciated, thanx, martin martin koeb <nospam.mko@at.tiscali.com.nospam> wrote: [ snip ] >the only place where I see the path is in the GUI in the p...

Exporting Web To Excel
I have a few client systems that will export web inquiries to Excel, and then I have a few systems that just don't do anything. Running Windows XP, IE 5.0, and Excel 2002. Any ideas on how to get the other systems to open it up in Excel? Thanks! Amy Here's a good tutorial on how to import data from the web into Excel: http://www.mrexcel.com/tip103.shtml HTH, JP On Jan 24, 2:54=A0pm, Amy <arobe1...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a few client systems that will export web inquiries to Excel, > and then I have a few systems that just don't do anything. =A0 Running >...

Excel text formula trouble
Hi everybody, I'm newbie working with excel and I have a trouble of this type: I have an excel document with 2 sheets: a DATA sheet and a RESULTS sheet In the first sheet (DATA), there are 3 merged cells N1, N2, N3, which will contain the text. In the second tab (RESULTS) should ensure that appear in cell A5 as written in the merged cells of the previous sheets. If write = 'DATA'! N1: N3 in A5 RESULTS cell, I get an error in the formula. Can anybody help me? Please... Thank in advance anybody... When referencing merged cells just reference the top left cell: ='DATA'!N1...

Exporting the chart automatically
I am exporting charts from my spreadsheets to folders with html pages so people can browse the charts. The HTML code refrences the pre set locations. I can make a button press automate the creation, exporting etc but I cant run it without going into the spreadsheet. The reason I dont want to is because I dont want certain people to be able to run the update because it needs to be run at an exact time. If I could automate it somehow it would always be perfect and so I could forget about it and the charts would be created and updated themselves. Thanks for any suggestion. Rob ...

how do I import and export a macro in excel so other people can us
Hi one way: Create an addin which the other users can install -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "rad" <rad@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:757B1DF1-86C1-4F43-A504-BE2C0BBF93D5@microsoft.com... > hi, to export: In the vb editor, right click the module then click export. it will export as a .bas text file. give it a name. click save. you can save it to a floppy for easy upload to another pc. to import: in the vb editor, right click the project then click import. find the file you named above and click open. regards Frank >-----Origina...

How to seperate ALPHANUMERIC data in a cell in an excel sheet.
Please Members, I would like somebody to help me on how to enter a formular to seperate ALPHANUMERIC data in a cell in an excel sheet. For example, if a cell contain 13050-300-000-000prepaid. What to do to seperate the numeric from the alpha by entering formular in another cell. Thank you. Tiamiyu L.O Try the below array formula...Apply using Ctrl+Shift+Enter instead of just Enter =LEFT(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-",),SUM(--(ISNUMBER(VALUE(MID( SUBSTITUTE(A1,"-",),ROW(1:255),1)))))) -- Jacob "Tiamiyu L.O" wrote: > Please Members, I would li...

Editing menus in Excel 2007 beta 2
How do I edit the "right click menu" in Excel 2007 Beta 2? Hi Diggerdeep Same as in older versions with VBA code This example will add 3 controls to the Cell menu that run your own macro's. Change this two lines : onaction_names = Array("macro1", "macro2", "macro3") caption_names = Array("caption 1", "caption 2", "caption 3") Sub Add_Controls() Dim i As Long Dim onaction_names As Variant Dim caption_names As Variant onaction_names = Array("macro1", "macro2", "macro3...

Export Contacts
Hi, can anyone help with exporting of contacts from outlook. I have tried all the formats in the standard system, and on each one the address fields are all concatenated. ie The address: Work Building Work Street Work Sub Town Work Town Shows as Work BuildingWork StreetWork Sub Town in the Business Street Field, there doesn't seem to be a way for Outlook to seperate the Business or Home Address into seperate fields. If this makes sense can you help, else if it doesn't or you want more info please mail. All the help gratefully received as I feel like I'm hittin my head against ...

PDF/XPS export does not export bitmap contained in reports
I have some report in an adp Access 2007 project with bound object frame control -source in an image Sql 2005 field. Report preview shows bitmap correctly but image disappeared in pdf file produced by PDF/XPS export utility. Anyone knows why? Thank you in advance Maria ...

Chart.Export images are shrinking as I export more images
Hi, I have a chart object in an excel sheet, that I have programmatically exporting the chart to JPG file. I have a button the the page, that I have tied to VB MOD in the worksheet that does this: Dim chartObject As chartObject Set chartObject = Sheet3.ChartObjects(2) chartObject.Chart.Export GetFilePath(), "jpg", False Set chartObject = Nothing The export works fine and creates new images every time the user clicks on the button, but the problem is user is exporting the chart many times the chart image file starts to shrink in size? I am using Excel 2003. Ha...

Exporting Outlook Date/Time Fields
Hi, I'm trying to export E-mail messages from an Outlook 2000 folder to an Excel file (.XLS). This works OK using the Import/Export wizard, but I do not get any of the date/time fields exported. I especially need the Sent and Received fields so that I can sort the messages via their timeline. Does anyone know how I can export ALL the message fields (Subject, Sender, Sent, Received, etc) either to Excel (preferably) or to another format that I could them import into Excel? I'd appreciate any help as soon as possible as a deadline is approaching and I'm out of ideas myself...

Macros in Excel
I am trying to automate two function for multiple users of a series of microsoft files. While running a macro to create a new file for archiving specific data, I would like the user to be able to assign a filename while running the macro that creates the file. Is this possible? If so, how? Second, for the above mentioned file I would like to create a macro the automatically launches the send to mail recipient function, but allows the user to select the recipients from a corporate mail list while running the macro. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Take a look at Appl...

Excel's Dialog Box
Hi every body, I'm having trubles with excel's dialog box, I can creat and execute the excel dialog box, but when information is request by the dialog box and, so on answered by user, I don't know how to directionate the writen information, I mean, cut the info writen in the dialog box and paste it in one of the excel cell, ex. A2. Excel's dialog box is a lot of things. But assuming you have a "excel 5 dialogsheet" in your file. Insert a standard module if you don't have one already. Paste this macro into it: Sub WriteText() Sheets("Sheet1").Range(...