Access XP & Windows 98/ME

I have an applicaton that uses a run-time version of
Access XP that I wish to run on Windows 98 and/or
Millenium.

Is this possible and if so how do I go about it?

0
Andrew

As long as you can install the database with the Access runtime files you
can use XP database with Windows 98/ME.

--
G Vaught

"Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an applicaton that uses a run-time version of
> Access XP that I wish to run on Windows 98 and/or
> Millenium.
>
> Is this possible and if so how do I go about it?

0
GVaught

Hiding macros in macro popup window
Hello, Is there a way to suppress display of procedures in the macro window the user can run from the Tool menu from Excel? I can't make the subs private since they are in a general module and called from worksheet event procedures. Regards PO 1. Add "Option Private Module" at the top of the module or 2. Add an argument to the subs... Sub ValuableInformation (ByRef blnDummy as Boolean) End Sub Of course, then all calls to the sub would require an argument. or 3. Add an optional argument... Sub ConfusingData (Optional ByRef blnStuff As Boolea...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Problem with latest version of Outlook under XP
This problem is occuring at a friend's local military medical facility: In outlook if you open a new e-mail message and want to task someone, there is a message flag (Red Flag Icon) option. Until recently, when we did this a new task would be generated in the sender's task list. Now all of a sudden it does not work anymore. The task just doesn't show up in any view mode. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Formatting/style master in Excel XP
Good afternoon, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to set up a master sheet (like the 'slide master' in PowerPoint) with formatting that would carry through to all the sheets within a workbook (ie: column fill, text formatting)? Thanks, Cheryl Cheryl, I don't know about Powerpoint, but in Excel you can group worksheets by Ctrl-clicking the sheet tabs. Then just about everything you do - formatting, entering data etc, - will be reflected on all grouped sheets. Don't forget to ungroup when you're done. See Excel Help for more help. HTH Anders Silv�n "Cheryl&q...

How to fill docking window client area with CFormView?
Hello, I would like to fill the client area of my docking window with the view of a CFormView derived class. But somehow the create method of the CFormView seams not to be accessible. Give it another possibility to do this? I also tried a CDialog derived class but I don’t know how to make that it becomes child of my docking window. Knows someone an example? Best regards, Thomas Are you using a CDialogBar? AliR. "Thomas Sedlaczek" <ThomasSedlaczek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5626D53-07B8-40A3-945A-E96592575C22@microsoft.com... > Hello, > >...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Trivia : the default desktop background for XP
That's an actual roadside picture he took while driving in Napa http://napavalleyregister.com/news/local/article_7703c8b2-03e9-11df-bb34-001cc4c03286.html HoopleHead Alert. "- Bobb -" <bobb@noemail.123> wrote in message news:u9IgsOhOLHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > That's an actual roadside picture he took while driving in Napa > > http://napavalleyregister.com/news/local/article_7703c8b2-03e9-11df-bb34-001cc4c03286.html > Out of your dorm again? "Penn E. Loafer" <penn@eloafer.invalid> wrote in message news:i40rcg...

Want Publisher 2000 viewer for Office XP
I looked but could not find a download to view Publisher 2000 files on my Office XP home edition (with no Publisher software). Is this possible? Thanks for your assistance. To view any Publisher files you will need the same or later version of Publisher. There are no viewers for any version of Publisher files. Get the person who sent you the Publisher file to make a PDF and send you that. -- In addition to David's response, there is no such program as Office XP Home Edition. The *is* Windows XP Home Edition and Office XP, which came in several flavors but not "Home Edition&q...

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Upgraded to windows 7
i have just upgraded to windows from vista i reinstalled outlook and when i logged in my email account was totally empty i had about 60 emails saved to my account which now seem to be lost. i did a custom install and have a file called windows could my emails be in that file somewhere. any help would be great That might depend on what type of mail account, pop, imap or? Whether Win7 was a clean install? Outlook is not in any case a mail account A custom install of what? And what version of Outlook? "coolcl" <coolcl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Outlook Web Access #19

Frustrating problem with Windows Media Player
I opened Windows Media Player today and went to minimize it while I did other things, and it informed me that it would revert to it's miniplayer mode (the thing where it moves to the right side of the taskbar and makes a miniature player; not skin mode) and I checked the box that says "don't show me this message again" I don't even know why it was telling me this, since that is what it has until now always done, since I had already gotten that message and ok'd it ages ago. When I clicked "Ok", it did not revert to the miniplayer at all, and now...

Accounting with Ms Access

How can I update my "Publisher for Windows 95"?
I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? one_thing_303 wrote: > I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a > more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? The current version of Publisher is Publisher 2007, available at most software stores as well as online. Check that your computer meets the system requirements before purchasing. Publisher has undergone rather a substantial number of chan...