Access 97 to Access 2000 conversion error

Hello,

After taking the appropriate steps to convert a security
multi-user Access 97 database to Access 2000, the
conversion was a success without errors. Though when
running the application I encounter this error:

The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the
object '~sq_ffrmBaseDataWindow'. Make sure the object
exists and that you spell its name and the path name
correctly.

It appears when the Microsoft Jet database engine is
attempting to find an object with a corrupt name. Though
there is a form that exist with the name
'frmBaseDataWindow'.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Moe

0
Moe

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Hyper Link in Outlook 2000
We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 as Mail Clients. If I sent an Excel file as hyperlink (Internally)and when the Recipient click on the hyperlink, the excel file opens in Internet Explorer. Is there any configuration that when the recipient click on the link it opens in excel? Thanks in advance Diwakar ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Inserting picture from file in Publisher 2000
I installed a trial Pub 2007 and when it ran its course I uninstalled it and reinstalled Publisher 2000. Since doing this I cannot insert a picture other than clipart, ie. I can't insert a picture from my files or internet. I get a message saying Pub doesn't recognise the format or there was an error loading a graphic converter. Some of the graphics converters may be missing. Run setup again. Well I've tried the 'repair' from setup again but still no joy. Can anybody help? I'm not too good with these problems so can you keep it simple for me? -- Ruth The graph...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Calculation Error in Money 2004 Small Business
When you enter 80*51.875 as expense in a bank account for example, the result correctly shows as 4150. However, if you go to Invoice and enter 80hours @ $51.875, it shows 4150.40 - Calculation bug? MS Online Assisted support confirmed the problem. They also found that if you enter the numbers in reverse i.e 51.875h @ $80, it correctly shows 4150. So it looks like Money 2004 erroneously rounds off the per hour labor rate to two decimal digits 80*51.88 = 4150.40). >-----Original Message----- >When you enter 80*51.875 as expense in a bank account for >example, the result corre...

Excel Row to Access Columns

HELP: VBScript to detect error messages in excel VBA
I wish to use vbscript to automate macros running over many workbooks. I will allow a number to run at any given time, therefore i need to use vbscript to detect if a macro has ended. This is not posing an issue. The issue I foresee is if the macro being run in the excel book decides to error (maybe because an SQL server is down, or any reason really)... I need the ability to have vbscript work out that the runtime error has occurred in the excel workbook, kill the application, then re-launch the workbook to allow the maco a second run. Essentially, how will i use vbscript to...

Access

Moving contacts to Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server
Does anyone know an easy way to move my smtp addresses from CCmail 8.2 address book (about 400 of them) over to contacts in Active directory. I am running Windows 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server. Cheers Crazy cc:Mail's export command with the /DIRECTORY switch can export them in an quasi - ldif format which could be massaged and used with ldifde to import. cc:Mail's Import/Export users guide will help on the export start with 237677 Using LDIFDE to import and export directory objects to Active Directory http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;...

Error 8007007E when doing Send and Recieve
preface: I have seen a few posts about this already, but none of them have worked for me because (a) my system is locked down by my IT department and adding Outlook Express is not possible, or (b) the suggested fix made no difference My problem is this - I have recently been given Outlook 2003 (finally!) to test out connectivity to our Domino back end. Things did not go well as Outlook would just randomly shut down somewhere in the middle of downloading the data. In an attempt to see if it was Domino, the connector or Outlook, I tried wirind up Outlook to my Yahoo!, Hotmail and AOL email a...

mspub 2000
When I create a blank publication ansd then go to tools - options mspun causes an error and has to close, and a log is created by drwatson. I have uninstalled and re- installed the product and also I have installed the latest service packs (sp3) Can any help please it driving me nuts. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dave <wi@eatonbank.cheshire.sch.uk>... > When I create a blank publication ansd then go to tools - > options mspun causes an error and has to close, and a log > is created by drwatson. I have uninstalled and re- > i...

access mail on WEB

Import Wizard Error
We're trying to import leads from a tradeshow into MSCRM 1.2. I utilize the Import Wizard, find the source .csv, map the fields (and ensure none of them are blank), and press import. I receive the error: "A system error occurred while the data was being imported. The Import Wizard will now close." Any help would be greatly appreciated! Kind Regards, Anthony Uliano President/CTO AMC Technology, L.L.C. Anthony.Uliano@amctechnology.com is your crm web server running on a port other than port 80 ? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Anth...

Making Errors Bubble Up From Other Apps?
I've got code running behind an Excel command button. The code instantiates a copy of MS Access and then runs routines in the MS Access .MDB. The .MDB has error handling, but it's running out of sight of the Excel user and I can't figure out how to make it pass any errors it has up to my Excel code, so I can handle them there (i.e. format the message and pop an error reporting dialog to the user). Anybody been here? -- PeteCresswell ...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

2nd Post: DATEVALUE Error

how to change default comment format in excel (2000)
I want to change the default font for comments. I know how to do this each individual time but want to make the change permanent so I don't have to do it each time I enter a comment. Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to change the Font size at: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default And she has a macro that can do more: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Formatted superiorparties wrote: > > I want to change the default font for comments. I know how to do this each > individual time but want to make the change permanent so I don't have to do >...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

STOP 0xC000021A error
Hello all, I am running Windows XP Pro, and after running combofix.exe which wanted to reboot my pc, gave me an error and now I'm unable to login to my pc. I get a blue screen error: STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error) The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034. The system has been shut down. I tried all options available in F8(safe mode, last known good configuration), and Windows recovery, however I'm unable to go forth because the blue screen comes on before I can login to the pc. I connected my drive to my other p...