Access 2000 & 97

I have Access 200 installed & watn to run an old version of
Access 97. When I load the program it tell me I do have
license for Access 97. I have removed Access 2000 & it
still gives me the same message. any ideas? thanks
0
RedWineBob

In article <03e801c3d0f1$81837e40$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "RedWineBob"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> writes:

>I have Access 200 installed & watn to run an old version of
>Access 97. When I load the program it tell me I do have
>license for Access 97. I have removed Access 2000 & it
>still gives me the same message. any ideas? thanks

This is normally caused by a font called hatten.ttf. Look on the Microsoft
KnowledgeBase at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141373
for the full solution and causes.

--

Jon

www.applecore99.com - Access Tips and Tricks

0
jsand42737

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Hyper Link in Outlook 2000
We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 as Mail Clients. If I sent an Excel file as hyperlink (Internally)and when the Recipient click on the hyperlink, the excel file opens in Internet Explorer. Is there any configuration that when the recipient click on the link it opens in excel? Thanks in advance Diwakar ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Inserting picture from file in Publisher 2000
I installed a trial Pub 2007 and when it ran its course I uninstalled it and reinstalled Publisher 2000. Since doing this I cannot insert a picture other than clipart, ie. I can't insert a picture from my files or internet. I get a message saying Pub doesn't recognise the format or there was an error loading a graphic converter. Some of the graphics converters may be missing. Run setup again. Well I've tried the 'repair' from setup again but still no joy. Can anybody help? I'm not too good with these problems so can you keep it simple for me? -- Ruth The graph...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

Moving contacts to Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server
Does anyone know an easy way to move my smtp addresses from CCmail 8.2 address book (about 400 of them) over to contacts in Active directory. I am running Windows 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server. Cheers Crazy cc:Mail's export command with the /DIRECTORY switch can export them in an quasi - ldif format which could be massaged and used with ldifde to import. cc:Mail's Import/Export users guide will help on the export start with 237677 Using LDIFDE to import and export directory objects to Active Directory http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;...

access mail on WEB

mspub 2000
When I create a blank publication ansd then go to tools - options mspun causes an error and has to close, and a log is created by drwatson. I have uninstalled and re- installed the product and also I have installed the latest service packs (sp3) Can any help please it driving me nuts. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dave <wi@eatonbank.cheshire.sch.uk>... > When I create a blank publication ansd then go to tools - > options mspun causes an error and has to close, and a log > is created by drwatson. I have uninstalled and re- > i...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

how to change default comment format in excel (2000)
I want to change the default font for comments. I know how to do this each individual time but want to make the change permanent so I don't have to do it each time I enter a comment. Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to change the Font size at: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default And she has a macro that can do more: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Formatted superiorparties wrote: > > I want to change the default font for comments. I know how to do this each > individual time but want to make the change permanent so I don't have to do >...

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook 2000 asking for logon...?? #2
One of our laptops (Win2k Prof) with Outlook 2000 -- after I reformatted & set up (I believe) exactly like another laptop... now asks for "name, domain name & password." The other one just opens right up. Also, once you put the info in, it takes a VERY long time to finally open. Anyone know how to change this? Thanks, Sherry ...

Outlook Web Access #19

Excel 2000 #6
How can I identify all cell links in a worksheet. Is there a way to list or highlight? Thanks in advance. There is a download available called "Delete Links Wizard". Find this on the MSN Excel site and download. It downloads to your desktop, you will need to copy this to your Microsoft Office folder. Then go to Tools/Add-ins and check the delete links wizard function (follow the instructions). Run the Delete links wizard on your spreadsheet. It has several options for listing and or deleting links. I have used it only a few times but I know it is safe to use to find and or delete ...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Outlook 2000
Please hear me out and I hope anyone has an answer. There is a guy who sends our company an email with a couple of attachments and at the bottom of the email he has a disclaimer that just says stuff like 'This email is intended for whoever and it is private or whatever' anyways I can open this message up fine and download the attachments or anything he sends. Same with everyone else except for one lady downstairs. She has Outlook 2000 and she can view everyones emails fine EXCEPT from this guy. What happens is the message is nothing more than that disclaimer then there is the...