a quoi sert outlook express

Salut tous le monde qui lit ce petit message

Voila je d�but sur ce programme et je ne sais pas trop a il sert , et j'ai
pas le courage de lire e mode d'emplois car il est un peu �pais . Alors si
quelqu'un a le temps de me dire a quoi sert ce programme en quelque mot , ou
en 5 mn c'est .
Il faut bien un d�but a tout , merci a ceux qui prennent le temps de
m'expliquer .
A bient�t .

0
loic

convert outlook 98 to outlook 2000
I have put outlook 2000 on a new computer and want to bring my saved email folders, etc. from outlook 98 on my old computer. I have copied the .pst files over but outlook 2000 doesn't recognize them. Is there a special way of doing this? Help! Thanks Make sure the .PST file isn't marked read-only. If it's on a CD, move it to your hard drive and remove the read-only attribute. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:06b701c398...

outlook signature #3
Hi, i am using outlook 2003 with an exchange server behind it. i want to add several different signatures to the outlook and then insert them according to my needs. i found the solution in a lot of sites: create the signatures, and then in the new message window go to insert > signature and select your signature. the problem is that i dont have the signature under my insert menu and there is no option to add it. any ideas ? tnx Uri WordMail does not include an Insert | Signature command like the regular = Outlook editor. If you want to be able to insert a signature into a = WordMail mess...

how do i insert a note onto my calender in outlook
DHIBBS <DHIBBS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Ask your question in the BODY, not the subject. Why not create a calendar item and drag the note to it? -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook Ignoring a Reply Address
I was on the Yahoo Mail internet site replying to an email I received on one of my Yahoo accounts. When I clicked Reply (not Reply-All), an extra address that I didn't recognize popped up in the To field. It's likely this was the intention of the sender, since the additional address also incorporated the sender's company name. But when I downloaded the original message to Outlook 98 via POP3 and clicked Reply there, the extra address *didn't* appear in the To field. If clicking Reply on the Yahoo Mail site produced an extra "To" address, why didn't the same th...

margin settings in Outlook 2007
Please advise me how set the Indents in new message in Outlook 2007 Paragraph pull down on the Format Text tab. Sajid wrote: > Please advise me how set the Indents in new message in Outlook 2007 Email doesn't really use indents... but if you show the rule icon (click the little ruler icon on the right), you'll be able to set the tabs. Screenshot: http://slipstick.me/jing/2010-04-28_1802.png -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mai...

setting up outlook for mail
Hi I do need help. I would like to know, step by step, procedures for setting up Outlook to receive my email. my server is juno. Can someone help? Yes, Juno can help you. Contact them for the information - no one out here would know their settings, your username and password. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: muse-dwr <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | Hi I do need help. | I would like to know, step by step, procedures for setting | up Outlook to r...

Outlook 2000 not shutting down.
Can anyone tell me where I can find the "Outlook 2000 Post- Service Pack 3 Hotfix Package: January 13, 2004" Outlook 2000 does not shut down when exiting normally. This happened when Outlook 2003 was installed in error. Thanks... Terry Terry Barr <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me where I can find the "Outlook 2000 Post- > Service Pack 3 Hotfix Package: January 13, 2004" The article describing that hotfix will contain instructions on how to contact Microsoft to request it. -- Brian Tillman ...

blank / empty emails in Outlook 2003
I get about 6 emails a day with no text and no sender info. Completely blank. My ISP cant seem to help and I am running their spam filter and the Outlook filter also. Any ideas ? TIA. In one of the blank emails, change your View, Encoding setting and see if the body of email shows up. "IDAssociates Inc." wrote: > I get about 6 emails a day with no text and no sender info. Completely > blank. My ISP cant seem to help and I am running their spam filter and the > Outlook filter also. Any ideas ? TIA. > > > ...

Move Local Folders from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003
I received Office 2003 as a gift. I added a new email account in Outlook 2003, so hopefully my mail will stop going to Outlook Express and start arriving at Outlook 2003. Can I move my local folders from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. If so how. Bob J ...

Problem with Outlook e-mail after installing Microsoft Publisher
I have not been able to send e-mails from Outlook after installing Microsoft Publisher. Any suggestions on how to remedy this sotuation? Are you getting an error? Is Outlook working okay through other programs? The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Techblues" <Techblues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCCE2A75-8...

Outlook and Outlook Express
Can I configure Outlook Express as my "personal" email app while maintaining Outlook 2000 as my "business" email app on the same laptop. If so, how is Outlook Express configured so that personal mail goes to the appropriate application without merging with my business mail. I can see that via IE 6.0, Tools, Programs, one has to choose one over the other. I am confused or perhaps it is simply not possible. Regards You can have only one default mail program, but you can certainly use both, if you're checking two entirely separate mail accounts. Charles wrote:...

Outlook 2007 calendar
I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? thanks, Phil Phil;111477 Wrote: > I lost many scheduled items after a sync with my BB. Can I retrieve them > from a backup ost or pst file? or is there an easier way? Sure, if you made such a backup. > Also, can I keep ALL schedule items, even those more than 2 years old? Outlook never deletes past events unless you've specifically configured it to do so by ena...

Outlook (Not Working)
All, I have reloaded Microsoft Office & outlook several times. Each time I try to send/receive mail in Outlook I get the following error message: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I lost my hard drives this past weekend and have reloaded from backup. I cannot figure this out? Any ideas? Thanks Got it working. After creating a new outlook data file upteen times, Outlook liked the new one..... >-----Original Message----- >All, > >I have reloaded Microsoft Office & outlook several times. >Each time I try to send/receive mail in Outl...

Outlook 2003 quits (error) when started
Hi, I just installed Outlook 2003 and installed the service pack for it. But whenever I start Outlook up, it automatically checks my email accounts, and whenever it does that, it errors. It also makes duplicate copies of emails in my inbox. Here is the error msg I get: AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.6353.0 AppStamp:408f2937 ModName: msvcrt.dll ModVer: 7.0.2600.0 ModStamp:3b7dfe39 fDebug: 0 Offset: 000320bc Anybody have a solution? Thanks sac16@comcast.net, Just a suggestion, but try setting your polling time to 5 minutes or more. This may help. Chri...

Where does the outlook store passwords
Hi all. I wanted to know where does the outlook stores the passwords which it prompts for the personal folders.If I want to change the password how do I do it??? Thanks in advance,Naveen "naveen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f1aa01c43d90$2cbe4af0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > > Hi all. > I wanted to know where does the outlook stores the > passwords which it prompts for the personal folders.If I > want to change the password how do I do it??? > > Thanks in advance,Naveen > Hi Naveen, Assuming you know the existing password, ...

Outlook 2007 with Outlook connector troubleshooting
I am using Outlook 2007 and have downloaded Outlook connector so as to synchronize my msn web email with my Outlook account. so far I have been having problems sending and receiving mail from my msn webmail account. I would appreciate any help with this project or if you could point me to a support group where I can can get help with this issue, that would be great. thanks. -- Richard K Mahan Sr "Imagination is the Father of Creativity" What are the problems? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tas...

Dialing from Outlook
I would like to be able to use Outlook to dial my phone numbers, as it can at the moment. However, when I click on talk, I would like the sound to go via my head set plugged into my PC instead of having to pick up the handset. Is this possible? Even better, I would like to be able to record the conversations on to hard disk as a Journal or Phone Call Entry. Can anybody help? Is this possible? Please reply to Nik@Korda[REMOVE THIS].Biz You need to pick up the handset for the call to work. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intac...

Two (2) instances of OUTLOOK.EXE Running
We have a single machine that is giving me fits. Win2K with MS Office XP. We are also using MS Exchange Server 2000. This particular machine has trouble in the past logging on to the Exchange Server Get Server Busy error messages & authentication error messages. The MS Knowledgebase fix it to go into Network Properties, un-check TCP/IP, Re-boot then re-enable TCP/IP. What a pain. Now, there seems to be times when there are items in the Outbox indefinitely. Checking the Send/Receive details, Outlook is indicating that it can not contact the SMTP Server (mail.dekascale.com). I can go into t...

Outlook 2002 For Email
I am unable to manage email through Outlook 2002. I have added my email address properly (selecting tools, add email account, etc.). My settings - user name, logon, POP, SMTP are correctly inserted. When I send the "test message" return "messages" indicate everything should work fine. I even receive a test message from Microsoft on the web-based version of my email (SBC Global). However, when I go into Outlook and attempt to send an email message, nothing happens. The screen remains visible. The messages I have attempted to send remain in my "drafts&quo...

Outlook crushed !!!!!!
Hi I hope someone had this problem... I am running Outlook 2000 For some strange reason it crush.... Every time I am strting an app. it giving me an error se attached. I had try to reinstall Outlook, repaire using Office CD, nothing helping. Error notifying me that log is getting created, however I do not see a log, or maybe I am looking in to wrong place. I hope for my sake some one havc an answer to this Thanx Lev File Attached: http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=96617 (outlk_err.gif) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http:...

Can I receive my gmail thru outlook and how?
Can someone help me,,,I changed settings in my gmail account settings as I was told,,,followed the instruction in Outlook,,,when I was finished,,,I tried to send a message and I was told that Outlook could not send mail,,,I'm pretty sure that it said something about sychronizing,,, Verified the account settings already? Also make sure you enable authentication for the SMTP server. See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/accountsettings.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Down...

Can I download my Outlook Web Access email into Outlook Express?
Hello I use Outlook Web Access hosted at work on an Exchange server. But it is a real pain because it takes about ten minutes just to log on. i would prefer to download my messages to Outlook Express. I know how to download Hotmail into Outlook Express. Is it possible to do the same with emails on an Exchange server - I connect using https://xyz/exchange I cannot connect on port 110 - so can not directly get pop3 mail. But wondered if I could download my web mail somehow. Angus Comber ac@NOSPAMiteloffice.com Afraid not, if you want it in Outlook Express see if your Exchange Adminis...

Outlook 2007 Rules work and then get forgotten?
I have reset my rules and alerts more than once but still they work for 3 days and then they seem to be forgotten. I then get the "rule (1)", get a duplicate email and start all over again, and reset - deleting all my rules & alerts. How can fix this problem? -- Living large in So Cal "Laurie" <Laurie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03094AAB-C5FF-4AF4-9951-DD5628E8FE20@microsoft.com... > I then get the "rule (1)", What does this mean? What type of account are you using? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Outlook / Outlook Express
I currently have Express, which was installed by the guy that set up my system. However, I want Outlook. I have called the guy, but he does not return my calls. How can I install Outlook and have all data move from Express to Outlook? Thanks... Have you purchased Office/Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Cynthia <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I currently have Express, which was installed by the guy | that set up my system. However, I wan...

Excel Spreadsheet email attachment unable to open in Outlook Expr.
I can read my email but the attachment of extension xls does not open but says This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder Options control panel. I put the xls extension in and then typed in Attachments but did not get OPEN results forthe 4 files. Is there a certain icon that needs to be put there. I used the same one that the xls has in the attachment box and the same message appears. I have 2000 xp professional and Internet Explorer * Outlook Express 6 in the system. Thanks for any help soon. Joanne Do you ...