WinFax replacement

I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to send
out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the wisdom
(LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can be
referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?

Thanks,

Keith

1
Keith
2/3/2010 6:13:48 PM
access.3rdpartyusrgrp 63 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm moving this to the microsoft.public.access newsgroup. There's not enough
activity here for this to get any attention. If you see this here and have
an answer, please answer it there.

Thanks.

"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to send
>out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the wisdom
>(LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can be
>referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

0
Keith
2/3/2010 10:41:54 PM
is anyone here lesbian?

"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to
> send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the
> wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can
> be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

0
Cassidy
2/4/2010 10:16:23 PM
Subject: Make 1000 dollars over night
Turn $6 into $6,000!!! No Scam, Read!!!!!!! HOW TO TURN $6 INTO
$6,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY
MONEY!! IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO
WORK!!!! A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just
like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. : Anyway, it
said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in
the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup. (There
are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what
have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of
it : All, So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,
but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! In
the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
it's still coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00, and 6
stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you
HOW this works and most importantly, WHY it works! Also, make sure you
print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of
it as you need it. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your
name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the
following addresses: #1)Matthew Shilinski 925 Ryecroft Court. Severna
Park, MD 21146 #2)Sherry Birkinbine 900 E. Lyon Apt 2 Des Moines, IA
50309 #3)Tony Childs 5339 east ocean blvd. # F, Long Beach,Ca 90803
#4)Tawny Cole 3512 Lockport St. Las Vegas, NV 89129
#5)Matthew Dickerson, 548 Lake St, Morgantown WV 26505#6) Samantha Lakour
P.O. Box 792 Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your
amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think
there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember,
the more you post, the more money you make! ---- DIRECTIONS----HOW TO
POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD---------- A) You do not need to
re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your
cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your : Cursor to the
bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. B) Open a blank
'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From
the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter
into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) save
your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings
in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. C)
Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Just example you log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com. Then you search with this subject:
millionaire message board, money making message board, employment
message board, money making discussions, money making forum or business
message board etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message
board. Click one by one, then you will find the option, post a new
message. D) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one!. : Congratulations! THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and
it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU EILL MAKE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin
receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually
can rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive.
If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as
the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT. ** : Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only
5 replies (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6
on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make
the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional :$125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now
here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just
made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message
to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment
of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you
just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00
to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands
of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.. and
see if it really works!! I know it to be true! People have said, 'what
if the plan is played out and no one sends you: the money? So what are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
-------------------------------------------------------- Seriously,
most people think this is a scam, but you actually do get thousands of
dollars out of it, it is NOT another stupid scam, if people follow
through with sending out $6, it works!!!!!

0
Samantha
2/5/2010 2:40:47 AM
Yes,

FaxMaker is one and there are several others.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to send
>out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the wisdom
>(LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can be
>referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

0
Arvin
2/5/2010 4:22:08 AM

"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to
> send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the
> wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can
> be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith Hi Keith I am not really Cassidy I just thought of a name my
> roommate told me to put that just so you know.

0
Cassidy
2/5/2010 9:57:17 PM
���"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net>�� ��� ������
>I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to send
>out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the wisdom
>(LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can be
>referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

0
raheli
2/6/2010 5:45:11 PM
allooooooooooo
"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to send
>out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the wisdom
>(LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can be
>referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

0
julia2641
3/10/2010 4:41:24 AM
comment sa va

"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ugdgkyPpKHA.4348@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to
> send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the
> wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can
> be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith
>

> __________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la
> base des signatures de virus 4940 (20100312) __________
>
> Le message a �t� v�rifi� par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 4940 (20100312) __________

Le message a �t� v�rifi� par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

0
ferrari459
3/12/2010 10:03:12 PM
yes i knOW how to do it but i like when u said lol
"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to send
>out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the wisdom
>(LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can be
>referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

0
tenne
3/13/2010 3:07:45 AM

U�ytkownik "Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> napisa� w wiadomo�ci grup
> I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to
> send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the
> wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can
> be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith
>hey!!! a your name???

0
Monika
3/13/2010 5:47:37 PM
HALO MASSEL BIS MORGEN DENEN LUISA MATOLIN ?

"Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to
> send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the
> wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can
> be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Keith

1
MASEL
3/14/2010 4:26:14 PM
"Monika Niemiec" <monikan181@wp.pl> schreef in bericht

> U�ytkownik "Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> napisa� w wiadomo�ci grup
>> I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to
>> send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the
>> wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can
>> be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Keith
>>hey!!! a your name???

gerrit vlietman.>

0
gerrit
3/15/2010 9:12:05 PM
Jordan what yours

On 3/15/10 5:12 PM, in article eThT1QIxKHA.948@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, "gerrit
vlietman" <g.vlietman@upcmail.nl> wrote:

> "Monika Niemiec" <monikan181@wp.pl> schreef in bericht
>>

>> U�ytkownik "Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> napisa� w wiadomo�ci grup
>>> I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to
>>> send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the
>>> wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can
>>> be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Keith
>>> hey!!! a your name???
>>
> gerrit vlietman.>

-1
Jordan

Find
Is it possible to find cells colored yellow and change to green? My subtotals on the volume page are colored yellow and when I go t revenue and cost pages, these have similar layout, but I want different color scheme on these pages. Thanks for your help. BG -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have you tried using Conditional formats for this? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Is it possible to find cells colored yellow and change to green? > > My subtotals on the volume page are colored yellow and when I go to > revenue and cost pages, thes...

Find/Replace Date Question
Using Excel 2003. Problem replacing a series of dates having a date format of dd/mm/yy. I want to replace all dates ending with /05 with /06. I enter in the Find box /05 and in the Replace box /06 Error is "Microsoft Office cannot find a match" I never had this problem with earlier versions of Excel. TIA Jim If those are real dates, try replacing 2005 with 2006. Jim wrote: > > Using Excel 2003. > > Problem replacing a series of dates having a date format of dd/mm/yy. I want > to replace all dates ending with /05 with /06. I enter in the Find box /05 > ...

find and replace
i cant find or use find and replace in windows live messenger -- regards On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 03:18:08 -0700, Tam <Tam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i cant find or use find and replace in windows live messenger Windows Live MESSENGER? or MAIL? -- To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious and .invalid from my e-mail address. What would you like to find and replace in WL Messenger ? -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Tam" wrote in message = news:2E11ACD4-5328-4D68-BB6C-39641D45D1E2@microsoft.com... i cant find or use find and replace in windows liv...

Issue with RegEx replace
Hi, I am trying to find a string starting with some format and replace the whole line. Need to automate this, not single time replacement. ----------------------------------------------------- File.cs ----------------------------------------------------- using System; using System.Reflection; using System.Runtime.CompilerServices; #if !OVERRIDE_ASSEMBLYPRODUCT [assembly: AssemblyProduct("Test App")] #endif [assembly: AssemblyCompany("New company.")] [assembly: AssemblyCopyright("Copyright Inc.")] [assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.4.5.232...

Find and Replace against set of rules in 2nd column
Looking for a tool, or code that does the following. Replace Special Character in Sheet 1, Column A. [using "^" as my special character, remove the quotes. Could change if using something else would be better.] Replace ^ with contents of Sheet 1, Column B. For example I have: Column A Column B 12^798 xyz 0^5131 abc 5296^4 efg Column A represents item #'s out of our catalogue. Column B represents Supplier So in the end I would get: Column A Column B 12xyz798 xyz 12abc798 abc 12efg798 efg 0zyx5131 xyz 0abc5131 abc 0efg5131 efg 5296xyz4 ...

replace text in one column
Hi, In my "Book1.xls" I have a column A that has 24 rows of the following text in them - C:\Documents\Symantec I want to replace this text with D:\Hold\Folders in all 24 rows of Column A I know I need a do loop, but I am not sure how to write the symnatecs. How about just select that column and do Edit|Replace? If you need a macro, you can record one when you do it manually. ranjan.khan@comcast.net wrote: > > Hi, > > In my "Book1.xls" I have a column A that has 24 rows of the following > text in them - > > C:\Documents\Symantec > > I ...

Symantec WinFax Pro
a client of mine has Symantec AV installed. and when she trys to get to the company website it comes up with with this Symantec WinFax Pro error. We have nothing installed that has to do with winfax including no printers, services, faxes, or registry entries. But yet anytime we go to launch the website it gives this error then freezes and the only option is to restart. Any suggestions? <n.stephens.2005@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176144385.578574.239160@d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >a client of mine has Symantec AV installed. and when she trys to get > to the company...

Find&Replace *
The contents of my spreadsheet have an * at the beginning of the text in several of the cells (i.e. *Doe, John). When I attempt to do a Find&Replace specifying "*" as the find and "" as the replace, it simply wipes out everything. Is it possible to specify * as text and not as a wildcard? Or is it possible to create a macro that does the same thing? Any suggestions/hints, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve Stringham Try this in the Find box: ~* -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within ...

Re: ADMTv2 Replace ADC Disabled
Hello: Scenario: W2K Forest\domain w/Exch03; WinNT4 domain w/Exch55. We want to slowly migrate from NT4 domain and maintain email and all other resources available on the NT4 side while we do it. Common stuff... To that end, utilizing the ADC version that came w/Exch03 (pre service pack 1), we created Disabled User accounts in the W2K domain. As we approach migrating the user domain I want to use ADMTv2 to migrate the users / group's sidHistory, from the NT4 domain into the W2K domain, thus maintaining the users resource access permissions, etc. I am worried however that if I s...

find & replace value a cell
Hi I found a helpful code from Mr.Thomlinson about find last item (Q1 in row 5) ___A___B____C___ 1|Q1 aaa ZZ 2|Q1 bbb ZZ 3|Q1 ccc BB 4|Q1 ddd HH 5|Q1 eee GG 6|Q2 fff ZZ 7|Q2 ggg MM the code is: Public Sub FindLast() Dim rngFound As Range Dim rngToSearch As Range Set rngToSearch = Range("A2", Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp)) Set rngFound = rngToSearch.Find(What:="Q1", _ LookIn:=xlFormulas, _ LookAt:=xlWhole, _ ...

replace search
want to replace this search engine http://www.searchwww.com/ with msn searc, please help with how to... ...

Replace a portion of a formula
Does anyone know of a way that I can replace a portion of a formula throughout a worksheet without changing the other part? I have been able to find the cells that need to be changed by searching for =SUM($C?*$E$1) I need to change the C to a D is all cells. Is this possible? I'd appreciate any help! Thanks! Find SUM($C and replace with SUM($D use the look in formula option. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "krkward" <krkward@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D2BAD8-646C-4C93-AD21-01B54DBB396E@microsoft.com... > Does anyon...

find and replace hyperlinks
Hello, I would like to search on the address of a hyperlink. and then replace it however it does not seem the find and replace will fine the hyperlink address. is there a way to do this? thanks Take a look at David McRitchie's site: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm look for: Fix Hyperlinks (#FixHyperlinks) If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm greg wrote: > > Hello, > I would like to search on the address of a hyperlink. > and then replace it > >...

Winfax problem
How does one turn off the Winfax button in Outlook 2003? Outlook keeps reporting an error caused by Winfax. Simon There is no such thing. Outlook does not include fax software, so this is something you've caused by installing third party fax software. Post the exact error message and when you get it. Post the Fax software you installed. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Simon" <si@com> wrote in message news:OIGu6WpLEHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How does one turn off the Winfax button in Outlook 2003? Outlook keeps > reporting an error caused by Winfax. > Si...

Replace 'X with an image?
I have a report that uses columns with an X to indicate that a particular attribute applies to that row. Like this, ModelABC X XX XXXXX X. I need to make this report more attractive when displayed on a web site. I know how to use conditional formating to color the cells that have an X in them. But, is it possible to do something similar by replacing the X with an image? Like a colored radio button or a big red circle or something? Some Dude wrote: > I have a report that uses columns with an X to indicate that a > particular attribute applies to that row. Like...

Find and Replace Problem when using RichEdit20W
Hi, VC++ 6.0 SP5 Windows 2000 I use RichEdit20W to build MDI application with RichEdit View supporting Unicode. After I using this DLL, I found that the Find and Replace functions doesn't work. I use ID_EDIT_FIND and ID_EDIT_REPLACE (default resource IDs) to provide a default menu item for user to find and replace text in the RichEdit View. But, I found that both functions work well if I use the older version of RichEdit (the default one) instead of RichEdit20W. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you very much! Kathy You need to use WM_FINDTEXTW or WM_FINDTEXTE...

VBScript String Clean function
http://www.code-tips.com/2009/04/vbscript-string-clean-function-remove.html This article provides a function written in VBScript which removes illegal characters from a string. The illegal characters are specified in an array at the beginning of the function. The function is passed the string which may contain illegal characters, which then processes the string to remove or replace any illegal characters. The code also allows you to specify the character or word which will replace specific illegal characters. The illegal characters provided in the function are included for processing...

Search and replace with macro?
Hi, I have an excel sheet with product information. Each product contains several items with the following columns: - quantity (of each item), column B - item ID - item text - net cost, column F - cost (quantity * net cost), column G All information regarding the items are placed on a separate worksheet. I would like to merge the 'net cost' column and the 'cost' column. Today the formula looks like this: column F (net cost): ='Item list'!K66 column G (cost): =F16*B16 I want the following formula in column F: ='Item list'!K66*B16 I have tried to create a ma...

WinFax replacement
I wrote an Access app years ago for a client and it uses WinFax pro to send out invoices. They need to upgrade but WinFax is gone thanks to the wisdom (LOL) of Symantec. Does anyone know of a good replacement that can be referenced from vba and will allow us to send out Access reports? Thanks, Keith I'm moving this to the microsoft.public.access newsgroup. There's not enough activity here for this to get any attention. If you see this here and have an answer, please answer it there. Thanks. "Keith G Hicks" <krh@comcast.net> wrote in messag...

Regular expressions to replace escape sequences
I have a string with some escape characters that need to be processed in our file Say for example the string might have something like following <escape V=".sp2" /> step 1: This has to be replaced to "escape V=".sp2" step 2: Later it has to be reversed as original(<escape V=".sp2" />) after some processing. We need a soln with respect to regex in C#. There may may be many instances od this string in the file.so we need to replace all instances.Please provide a solution -- Guhan ...

update ... grouping ... replace ????
Pymt No. txr ref dr cr 34567-1 25 20628941 130.00 24685-1 32 20628941 100.00 34567-1 30 20628941 20.00 24685-1 29 20628941 10.00 34567-1 24 20628942 100.00 24685-1 32 20628942 100.00 I have inherited a database structured as above, a transaction may have as many as 4 entries (records) however the ref will be the same, I need to count the number of transactions where the txr is 25 (simple enough) and sum the corresponding cr for these transactions (where the txr = 32). Here I having some difficulty becaus...

Outlook and Symantec Winfax
In trying to create backup for personal folders in Outlook 97, somehow set up so that outlook opens to Symantec Winfax. How to I get back to original folders? Thanks in anticipation Alan ...

find and replace hyperlink?
Hi, I want to globally find and replace the contents of a hyperlink with a new hyperlink. For example, I want this Jul.xls#'Title Page'!A1 to be replaced with Aug.xls#'Title Page'!A1 I can't seem to find a way do it. Is there a way? Thank you, Mike Take a look at David McRitchie's site: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm look for: Fix Hyperlinks (#FixHyperlinks) If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm me wrote: > > Hi, I want to g...

Winfax Problem #2
Some of the features in Winfax 10 mess up my Outlook 2003. There is a new folder installed in Outlook that says Winfax Logs after the installation of WF10. Whenever I click it Outlook locks up. They should have put more R&D into this one!! It is common knowledge that WinFax Pro will not integrate with Outlook 2003. Your issue should be taken up with Symantec, not here. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <pingramnet@gmail.com> wrote in message news:gKiCe.62033$Ph4.1875350@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > Some of the features in Winfax 10 mess up my Outlook 2003. >...

Replace word in sentence function...
I have the following function which replaces a word in a sentence with "....." =REPLACE(I2,SEARCH(E2,I2),LEN(E2),".....") Where the word is E2 and the sentence is I2. At the moment, if the word is "work" and the sentence is "I worked at home" I get the sentence "I .....ed at home". Any ideas how I could capture any remaining letters at the end of the word and get the result "I ..... at home"? I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance, Chris can you upload example, would be easier to view -- Message posted from h...